Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2008, 22:00   #1
Senior - BHPian
 
1Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chicago/Delhi
Posts: 1,357
Thanked: Once
Default A friend's White M5 landed in delhi last week

I dont know if this was posted here, but a good friend just got his white M5 with red interiors and M6 wheels(atleast thats what was ordered) last week, he had been waiting on it for about 3 months, BMW kept delaying him. Anyhow now he is on 7th heaven. I cant get pictures, until he sends them to me. Will ask him to take pics.

He also has the white/red CLS, white Q7(i dont know if that has landed yet or not), silver 745 Li and few others.

See if you can get pics, i will ask him for it. I cant wait to get back and rip it on delhi roads with him
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2008, 00:50   #2
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Sahil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 5,201
Thanked: 2,089 Times
Default

Good stuff !

Alpine white is the best color on the E60. If only they offered it on my ckd version
To top it up the red interiors are a killer combo.

Although i love the m6 alloys i think the regular m5 alloys suit the car most.

Awaiting the pics....
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2008, 06:28   #3
BHPian
 
Bimster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Houston
Posts: 112
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Good stuff !

Alpine white is the best color on the E60. If only they offered it on my ckd version
To top it up the red interiors are a killer combo.

Although i love the m6 alloys i think the regular m5 alloys suit the car most.

Awaiting the pics....
They offer red interiors for M5 or any E60 in India?
white/red - I think he was talking about the CLS.
I agree that alpine white looks good on 2008 (compared to 2007 though the difference is minimal). You have titanium silver I assume thats a nice colour my previous car (a 3er) was that colour. Titanium silver and space gray are the most popular E60 colors around here - so I chose Platinum Gray!
Bimster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2008, 13:18   #4
Senior - BHPian
 
iraghava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bhaiyyaland
Posts: 8,028
Thanked: 153 Times
Default

That's good news! Now let's see if I can spot it! Which area?
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2008, 22:29   #5
Senior - BHPian
 
1Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chicago/Delhi
Posts: 1,357
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
That's good news! Now let's see if I can spot it! Which area?
you remember i think you saw me when we picked up the CLS and the SLK at the same time. Anyhow this one is going to be running around safdurjung and VV, same as the CLS and SLK.

He promised me pictures, hope i get them soon..

Last edited by 1Day : 28th February 2008 at 22:31.
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th February 2008, 02:13   #6
Senior - BHPian
 
V-16's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 4,575
Thanked: 844 Times
Default

1day, lets have pics of the car please. Interior and under the hood pics of the V-10 would be awesome.
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2008, 20:19   #7
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Delhi
Posts: 43
Thanked: Once
Default

I Guess I have seen that White M5 last night.....he was racing an Audi Q7 and boy he ripped her hard, I was travelling at around 110 KMPH on Delhi-Gurgaon highway and suddenly a white beemer just came on my right side. I thought it to be a regular 5 series so did not pay much attention as I see about tons of exotic everyday, but then I realized it does not sound like a regular 5 series and boy he shifted down and the sound was like vroooooooom though I like gallarado V10 sound more but this was also nice. Anyways he kept on pushing her and I was not able to keep up with him as he was way too fast. And all u guys who is thinking that how come I was travelliing at 110 KM, it's because it was 4'o clock in the morning and Delhi-Gurgoan highway have hardly any traffic on it at that time.
Ace_Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2008, 22:46   #8
Senior - BHPian
 
1Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chicago/Delhi
Posts: 1,357
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Racer View Post
I Guess I have seen that White M5 last night.....he was racing an Audi Q7 and boy he ripped her hard, I was travelling at around 110 KMPH on Delhi-Gurgaon highway and suddenly a white beemer just came on my right side. I thought it to be a regular 5 series so did not pay much attention as I see about tons of exotic everyday, but then I realized it does not sound like a regular 5 series and boy he shifted down and the sound was like vroooooooom though I like gallarado V10 sound more but this was also nice. Anyways he kept on pushing her and I was not able to keep up with him as he was way too fast. And all u guys who is thinking that how come I was travelliing at 110 KM, it's because it was 4'o clock in the morning and Delhi-Gurgoan highway have hardly any traffic on it at that time.
Thanks for that, i will confirm with him and also complain to his sis, she will take his class for sure
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2008, 19:39   #9
Senior - BHPian
 
kpzen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Faridabad
Posts: 5,545
Thanked: 1,598 Times
Default

I have seen a CLS with red interiors in Delhi near Safdarjung area.
Attached Thumbnails
A friend's White M5 landed in delhi last week-dsc01579.jpg  

kpzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2008, 22:37   #10
Senior - BHPian
 
1Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chicago/Delhi
Posts: 1,357
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpzen View Post
I have seen a CLS with red interiors in Delhi near Safdarjung area.
his is white not silver, he promised me pics today, i am going to cont ot beat him up for it..
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2008, 02:59   #11
Senior - BHPian
 
iraghava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bhaiyyaland
Posts: 8,028
Thanked: 153 Times
Default

From what I've been hearing from a couple of reliable sources this is not a new car but the Mumbai car belonging to our fellow member Guess? on the forum.

1Day, can you confirm if this is true?
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2008, 03:06   #12
Senior - BHPian
 
Dippy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 7,269
Thanked: 163 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
From what I've been hearing from a couple of reliable sources this is not a new car but the Mumbai car belonging to our fellow member Guess? on the forum.

1Day, can you confirm if this is true?
Nope. It is not true. Guess's car is very much in Mumbai. This is a different car.
Dippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2008, 03:15   #13
Senior - BHPian
 
iraghava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bhaiyyaland
Posts: 8,028
Thanked: 153 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Nope. It is not true. Guess's car is very much in Mumbai. This is a different car.
Oh ok, my mistake then. Someone pretty reliable told me it was sold to someone in Delhi & hence my question.
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vacation for 3-4 days around Bangalore during the last week of April 2500cc Route / Travel Queries 21 30th March 2011 13:26
Track day at Chennai (pnp) - Last week of Aug 2010 raajks Indian Motorsport 33 1st September 2010 20:05
Yercaud in August last week-Is it a good idea? Peets Route / Travel Queries 2 25th July 2010 12:15
Delhi-Manali-Leh-Srinagar-Delhi in 1st week of July Raahi Route / Travel Queries 1 17th June 2010 01:49
Airbus A380 at Delhi IGI EDIT : Landed in Mumbai Video on page 2 + Exclusive pics Vid6639 Shifting gears 49 24th May 2007 15:20


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 21:22.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks