Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2007, 20:32   #136
Senior - BHPian
 
faithless_1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Delhi
Posts: 1,517
Thanked: 181 Times
Default

Spotted a White Chrysler 300 near the Samrat hotel roundabout today....the car is Huge guys and looks bling.!
Now i can understand why its a fav with all the rap artists.

Sorry no pics.
faithless_1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2007, 00:07   #137
Senior - BHPian
 
Nitin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,301
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

a chrysler 300? Its huge no doubt,but it looks like a box. Typical bling car. Add 22" wheels,and you've got one of the most 'pimped' cars in the US.

..personally not a big fan of the 300. I used to like the Concorde,as it had a futuristic look.
Nitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2007, 19:30   #138
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default

guys spotted these mercedes w126 limo's . the boy working at the place wanted to pose with the red chopped top convertible so i let him.



speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2007, 20:47   #139
BHPian
 
liv2drv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Delh
Posts: 490
Thanked: 53 Times
Default

that my friend is a crazy find!!! where? nice to see roadside mechs have started playing with Benzo's. Imagine if they could get their hands on parts like in Europe and the states. I say India would wipe out america in terms of blinged out rides!
liv2drv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2007, 21:48   #140
Senior - BHPian
 
aniguchisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,021
Thanked: 110 Times
Default

300C would definitely be a head turner. Blingin'? You bet.
aniguchisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2007, 00:42   #141
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2drv View Post
that my friend is a crazy find!!! where? nice to see roadside mechs have started playing with Benzo's. Imagine if they could get their hands on parts like in Europe and the states. I say India would wipe out america in terms of blinged out rides!
thanks liv2drv, it happened by chance when i was on my way for a meeting saw it on the opp side so turned around. rain played spoil sport otherwise i wanted to get the frame and all for the red one. it has a wooden border around it and even the partion between the driver and the passangers is carved wood. the owner of the garage has a few other cars too that i would go some other day and take pictures off.

Last edited by speedy : 29th September 2007 at 00:44. Reason: wrong information
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2007, 01:20   #142
Senior - BHPian
 
AMATMO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bangalore\GOA
Posts: 1,456
Thanked: 2 Times
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
thanks liv2drv, it happened by chance when i was on my way for a meeting saw it on the opp side so turned around. rain played spoil sport otherwise i wanted to get the frame and all for the red one. it has a wooden border around it and even the partion between the driver and the passangers is carved wood. the owner of the garage has a few other cars too that i would go some other day and take pictures off.
sure speedy take your time,do post them when its convinient

i love the white one ,this era of merc is my favourite
IMO no other merc can project POWER and demand respect like this particular model more than any other(including the latest one).i just LOVE it
AMATMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2007, 01:34   #143
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default

yes amatmo i love the w126 models too a friend has the coupe and man that car is a beast( looks and power wise). i knew of one that was for sale and died hearing the price the guy was asking. these models were pure fuel guzzlers and command alot of respect on the streets. the only other mercedes i feel that are of the same stature are the S classes. right from the tanks 90's models to the present ones.
the poonawalla's have a similar limo with them. the white one that i have posted looks like total ganster car with the wheels.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2007, 08:36   #144
BHPian
 
car_crazy1400's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: DL/UP16/PB10
Posts: 478
Thanked: 125 Times
Default

Het Speedy, did you spot these Modded Mercs in delhi? Coz Ihave seen similar cars at a garage on the Road from Pusa Institute Towards the ridge, Opposite Inderpuri.
car_crazy1400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2007, 11:06   #145
BHPian
 
pawan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: auckland, new zealand
Posts: 867
Thanked: Once
Default

on which car is the gt40 is done on.
pawan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2007, 11:06   #146
Senior - BHPian
 
iraghava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bhaiyyaland
Posts: 8,022
Thanked: 140 Times
Default

That red Mercedes convertible has been featured before in the "Weird & Wacky thread"! It's pure crap & has a sofa in the back!

P.S. IIRC Autopsyche had posted the picture.
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2007, 11:10   #147
Senior - BHPian
 
iraghava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bhaiyyaland
Posts: 8,022
Thanked: 140 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan View Post
on which car is the gt40 is done on.
The GT40 in Delhi is a replica based on a kit car. It's powered by a Ford V-8 (IIRC) and is taken out once in a blue moon, was last spotted at the 2004 Auto Expo where the owner had displayed it at the Autocar stall. I had the pleasure of seeing it being started & driven away when the show was ending & the V-8 was a sight & the bellow was pure music with the occasional pops & bangs! Then I too was leaving so spotted it on the road & it looks impossibly low & sleek, you can't even believe the looks on other people's faces at that time!

P.S. Search around on google, you'll find enough Kit car manufacturers for the Ford GT (original shape).
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2007, 11:30   #148
BHPian
 
pawan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: auckland, new zealand
Posts: 867
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
The GT40 in Delhi is a replica based on a kit car. It's powered by a Ford V-8 (IIRC) and is taken out once in a blue moon, was last spotted at the 2004 Auto Expo where the owner had displayed it at the Autocar stall. I had the pleasure of seeing it being started & driven away when the show was ending & the V-8 was a sight & the bellow was pure music with the occasional pops & bangs! Then I too was leaving so spotted it on the road & it looks impossibly low & sleek, you can't even believe the looks on other people's faces at that time!

P.S. Search around on google, you'll find enough Kit car manufacturers for the Ford GT (original shape).
ok i thought it was a locally done car as in some one here did it on some Indian cars that why was curious.got a video of the car.
pawan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2007, 12:01   #149
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
Het Speedy, did you spot these Modded Mercs in delhi? Coz Ihave seen similar cars at a garage on the Road from Pusa Institute Towards the ridge, Opposite Inderpuri.
same place car_crazy. the white one besides the wheels is not modded thank god for that the red one is modded and looks crap.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2007, 12:05   #150
Senior - BHPian
 
iraghava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bhaiyyaland
Posts: 8,022
Thanked: 140 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan View Post
got a video of the car.
Are you asking me or are you telling me?
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8549 2nd December 2016 08:06
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14325 27th November 2016 18:59
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2387 19th November 2016 12:38
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:02.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks