Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2014, 11:21   #5746
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Sahil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 5,036
Thanked: 1,650 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna4Ever View Post
Spotted the A3 Cabriolet on a flatbed yesterday near CP, wasn't a customer car though. Little disappointing that they are importing this as CBU when A3 is already being CKD.
The a3 is a different body type. Importing and assembling it as CKD wouldn't be justified given the extremely low volumes it would garner
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2014, 12:21   #5747
BHPian
 
kisharchit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Noida/Delhi
Posts: 282
Thanked: 328 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna4Ever View Post
Spotted the A3 Cabriolet on a flatbed yesterday near CP, wasn't a customer car though. Little disappointing that they are importing this as CBU when A3 is already being CKD.
Yes the launch was yesterday. I had driven past the showroom in at 9-9:30, and lightings and decorations were being readied.
kisharchit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2014, 22:59   #5748
BHPian
 
GTI WR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 208
Thanked: 8 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

CH registered Gallardo spotted by my friend at Khan Market.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Delhi-image.jpg  

GTI WR6 is offline   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2014, 23:21   #5749
A.K
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: India.
Posts: 1,442
Thanked: 2,204 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTI WR6 View Post
CH registered Gallardo spotted by my friend at Khan Market.
Thats the beautiful Verde Ithaca Gallardo. Now wrapped in this oh-so-boring matte black. I dont get why would someone wrap such a beautiful color?!
A.K is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2014, 09:42   #5750
//M
Distinguished - BHPian
 
//M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 3,839
Thanked: 6,336 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
Thats the beautiful Verde Ithaca Gallardo. Now wrapped in this oh-so-boring matte black. I dont get why would someone wrap such a beautiful color?!
Is this the car you were talking about the other day? The one which shares garage with the F430 Spyder, M3, Cayenne Turbo?
//M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2014, 11:59   #5751
A.K
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: India.
Posts: 1,442
Thanked: 2,204 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Is this the car you were talking about the other day? The one which shares garage with the F430 Spyder, M3, Cayenne Turbo?
I dont think we must be discussing owner and garage mates here, but I ll clear it for you anyways. The one which has M3 / F430 as garage mates is a Bianco Isis Bicolore wrapped matte black.

The one pictured above is ex Ecks Verde Ithaca Gallardo. The guys who wrapped this think its a LP 570-4 Superleggera
A.K is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2014, 12:38   #5752
BHPian
 
kisharchit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Noida/Delhi
Posts: 282
Thanked: 328 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
I dont think we must be discussing owner and garage mates here, but I ll clear it for you anyways. The one which has M3 / F430 as garage mates is a Bianco Isis Bicolore wrapped matte black.

The one pictured above is ex Ecks Verde Ithaca Gallardo. The guys who wrapped this think its a LP 570-4 Superleggera
I saw it on Facebook as well! They are really enthusiastic about it being a superleggera!

If I am not mistaken, well known so called rapper has bought this one from BBT.
kisharchit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2014, 12:48   #5753
A.K
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: India.
Posts: 1,442
Thanked: 2,204 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisharchit View Post
I saw it on Facebook as well! They are really enthusiastic about it being a superleggera!

If I am not mistaken, well known so called rapper has bought this one from BBT.
Really? Who is this rapper? I thought a few rappers took it for shoots and thats about it.
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2014, 07:24   #5754
BHPian
 
kisharchit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Noida/Delhi
Posts: 282
Thanked: 328 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
Really? Who is this rapper? I thought a few rappers took it for shoots and thats about it.
That was Raftaar who took it to BIC for a shoot of a song. This is his arch rival.

BTW, spotted this Ferrari 512 Testarossa yesterday at a service center.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Delhi-10869696_10154994520250503_7100243496914077403_o.jpg  


Last edited by Rehaan : 28th December 2014 at 12:10. Reason: Blanking out plates, as per our rules. Thanks.
kisharchit is offline   (8) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2014, 17:02   #5755
Senior - BHPian
 
aniguchisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,021
Thanked: 110 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisharchit View Post
That was Raftaar who took it to BIC for a shoot of a song. This is his arch rival.

BTW, spotted this Ferrari 512 Testarossa yesterday at a service center.
That appears to be a 512M, given the headlights. Great find, nonetheless.
aniguchisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2015, 10:23   #5756
A.K
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: India.
Posts: 1,442
Thanked: 2,204 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisharchit View Post
That was Raftaar who took it to BIC for a shoot of a song. This is his arch rival.

.
Found this on FB. Apparently, the guy who is pouting next to the Lambo has bought it. From what I could figure out, his name is Badshah.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Delhi-1420347105116.jpg  

A.K is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2015, 20:08   #5757
BHPian
 
kisharchit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Noida/Delhi
Posts: 282
Thanked: 328 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
Found this on FB. Apparently, the guy who is pouting next to the Lambo has bought it. From what I could figure out, his name is Badshah.
How sure are you that Baadshah has bought it? Because my source seems pretty accurate too. And he says it is not Baadshah.
kisharchit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2015, 05:56   #5758
A.K
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: India.
Posts: 1,442
Thanked: 2,204 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisharchit View Post
How sure are you that Baadshah has bought it? Because my source seems pretty accurate too. And he says it is not Baadshah.
I m not sure at all. Was passed on this pic saying its his. I posted. I was told he took it from BBT for a few days.
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2015, 22:56   #5759
Senior - BHPian
 
mayankk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 3,899
Thanked: 2,922 Times
Default

I passed a black vanquish with applied for plates today, and was so surprised by where it was, I didn't even have the sense to take a picture.
About 200 kms from Delhi, in the bylanes of najibabad!!
mayankk is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2015, 23:37   #5760
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Delhi
Posts: 266
Thanked: 80 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Wow, i thought Testorossa existing in India was only a rumour/wishful thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisharchit View Post
That was Raftaar who took it to BIC for a shoot of a song. This is his arch rival.

BTW, spotted this Ferrari 512 Testarossa yesterday at a service center.
aditya101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8549 2nd December 2016 08:06
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14325 27th November 2016 18:59
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2387 19th November 2016 12:38
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:46.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks