Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2015, 23:15   #5851
A.K
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: India.
Posts: 1,443
Thanked: 2,204 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisharchit View Post
Is it The new Vanquish?
Yes it is
Looks gorgeous in Skyfall Silver
A.K is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2015, 17:41   #5852
BHPian
 
kisharchit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Noida/Delhi
Posts: 282
Thanked: 328 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Had Spotted this Bentley Mulsanne recently.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Delhi-11224211_10156109198100503_8864439239057804359_n.jpg  

Attached Images
 
kisharchit is offline   (7) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2015, 22:01   #5853
Newbie
 
Maxthrottle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Noida
Posts: 15
Thanked: 11 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

While going to my office in Noida sector-126, i spotted Maserati quattroporte in blue colour coming out of the gates of an IT giant building. Couldnt click the pictures as i was driving but got to say that the Maserati Quattroporte is drool worthy. Damn these italian beauties i couldnt concentrate on work the whole evening.
Maxthrottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2015, 19:26   #5854
BHPian
 
devilwearsprada's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: 30km. from IGI.
Posts: 385
Thanked: 519 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Couldn't find a better place to post, but what is this?
Why is the Bentley Cameo'd?

Supercars & Imports : Delhi-img_20151009_180928.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Delhi-img_20151009_180935.jpg
devilwearsprada is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2015, 19:58   #5855
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,361
Thanked: 2,304 Times
Default Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
Couldn't find a better place to post, but what is this?
Why is the Bentley Cameo'd?

Attachment 1425044

Attachment 1425045

Appears to be a Mulsanne being transported to the showroom. The covers are to protect the paint during transportation. But have never seen a car this heavily covered. Maybe the paint on this one is that extra special.
If it was a camouflage, wouldn't it be black or the lattice pattern? And what business does a development Bentley have testing in India?
I think it is just being transported.
shyn is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2015, 22:45   #5856
Senior - BHPian
 
Anand123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: trivandrum
Posts: 1,870
Thanked: 2,296 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
Couldn't find a better place to post, but what is this?
Why is the Bentley Cameo'd?

Attachment 1425044

Attachment 1425045
This should be a customer car being driven by the dealer, may be on the way to the owner's house for delivery. Remember seeing an old pic of an Aventador being driven like this (covered).
Anand123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2015, 23:46   #5857
BHPian
 
AbelAFC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: KA-03
Posts: 241
Thanked: 116 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
Appears to be a Mulsanne being transported to the showroom. The covers are to protect the paint during transportation. But have never seen a car this heavily covered. Maybe the paint on this one is that extra special.
yup, that's being transported off the truck to wherever it's destination is. i've seen a Veyron Pur Sang in the same protective cover being unloaded.
AbelAFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2015, 12:33   #5858
VSD
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Faridabad
Posts: 156
Thanked: 310 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilwearsprada View Post
Couldn't find a better place to post, but what is this?
Why is the Bentley Cameo'd?

Attachment 1425044

Attachment 1425045
It's Bentley Mulsanne being driven to the dealership to be prepped and polished before delivery to customer.
I've heard that this specific car has options worth 2.5cr over the standard specs
VSD is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2015, 17:02   #5859
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,361
Thanked: 2,304 Times
Default Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSD View Post
It's Bentley Mulsanne being driven to the dealership to be prepped and polished before delivery to customer.
I've heard that this specific car has options worth 2.5cr over the standard specs

Is it even possible to have options that total to 2.5Cr?! Unless ofcourse the owner is getting the 150,000 Breitling Mulliner Tourbillon clock available on the Bentayga.
shyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th October 2015, 18:47   #5860
A.K
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: India.
Posts: 1,443
Thanked: 2,204 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
Is it even possible to have options that total to 2.5Cr?! Unless ofcourse the owner is getting the 150,000 Breitling Mulliner Tourbillon clock available on the Bentayga.

With Bentley and RR, there is no upper limit to the extra options one can add. There are RRs in India that kiss 15cr, thanks to the spec
A.K is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2015, 00:35   #5861
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,361
Thanked: 2,304 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
With Bentley and RR, there is no upper limit to the extra options one can add. There are RRs in India that kiss 15cr, thanks to the spec

Woah! Any particular example around? I mean with a rough break-up of the bespoke features? And what cities are they from?
Because 15cr roughly translates to a little over $2million. So the US price before it reaching India would be a shade under $1million. And the Phantom starts off there at around $400,000. So that means options worth atleast the price of the car and the only one I've ever seen that could possibly be (and reportedly is) a million dollar Phantom is the achingly beautiful and detailed one-off Serenity (for which I would sell my soul and kidneys and limbs and kids and their kidneys and some).
So either my math is all over the place, which is highly likely, or I've got the price of the Serenity all wrong, which again is highly likely as it was never revealed because the Singaporean Royal Family(?) picked it up after seeing just the design sketch and never bothered even asking the price).
shyn is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2015, 08:55   #5862
A.K
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: India.
Posts: 1,443
Thanked: 2,204 Times
Default Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
Woah! Any particular example around? I mean with a rough break-up of the bespoke features? And what cities are they from?
Because 15cr roughly translates to a little over $2million. So the US price before it reaching India would be a shade under $1million. And the Phantom starts off there at around $400,000. So that means options worth atleast the price of the car and the only one I've ever seen that could possibly be (and reportedly is) a million dollar Phantom is the achingly beautiful and detailed one-off Serenity (for which I would sell my soul and kidneys and limbs and kids and their kidneys and some).
So either my math is all over the place, which is highly likely, or I've got the price of the Serenity all wrong, which again is highly likely as it was never revealed because the Singaporean Royal Family(?) picked it up after seeing just the design sketch and never bothered even asking the price).

Last I remember, there was one particular EWB from Kerala. I can't find the pics but maybe Vish can help us. Half the reason for the price shooting up is coz of the duties. I am not aware of the revised Phantom Series II prices but a decently specced Ghost Series II EWB costs 6.5 Cr On Road Mumbai. So I suppose a base Phantom would be kissing 8cr on road (?) Again, this is all hear and say. Would be great if someone could confirm all this for us.
And with the amount of options one can get, I don't think it's a big deal touching 12-15cr. And then of course, we have our beautiful duties to do their bit.

PS :: I don't know much much soul will sell for, but with the rest, you still won't be able to buy a Phantom
A.K is online now   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2015, 18:19   #5863
Senior - BHPian
 
Anand123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: trivandrum
Posts: 1,870
Thanked: 2,296 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
Last I remember, there was one particular EWB from Kerala. I can't find the pics but maybe Vish can help us. Half the reason for the price shooting up is coz of the duties. I am not aware of the revised Phantom Series II prices but a decently specced Ghost Series II EWB costs 6.5 Cr On Road Mumbai. So I suppose a base Phantom would be kissing 8cr on road (?) Again, this is all hear and say. Would be great if someone could confirm all this for us.
And with the amount of options one can get, I don't think it's a big deal touching 12-15cr. And then of course, we have our beautiful duties to do their bit.
The Kerala car costed around 9 Crore before regn and that too being a SWB. Pics don't do any justice; It just looks like any other Phantom Series II.
Anand123 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th October 2015, 19:27   #5864
BHPian
 
kisharchit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Noida/Delhi
Posts: 282
Thanked: 328 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

Saw a Black Aston Martin Rapide near Hyatt Bhikaji Cama Place yesterday in the morning. What a spectacular machine!
kisharchit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2015, 13:58   #5865
BHPian
 
abhijeetsng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 335
Thanked: 130 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Delhi

See a Huracan and AM on alternate days on almost all evenings at around 7:15PM on flyover connecting Aashram and Nizamuddin. Sadly I never was able to click any pictures due to its speed and opposite direction. However, enjoy the show daily!
abhijeetsng is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8549 2nd December 2016 08:06
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14325 27th November 2016 18:59
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2387 19th November 2016 12:38
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 21:56.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks