Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 7th September 2008, 07:36   #661
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default Spotted Ford Tourneo

Saw Ford Touneo Tourer Van from Delhi. It look really nice & is also huge, bigger than the Merc Veano which was parked next to it. Its some Embassy vehicle.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Delhi-img_6752.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi-ford-tourneo.jpg  


Last edited by hanmust : 7th September 2008 at 07:38.
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2008, 13:51   #662
BHPian
 
unknown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 427
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Spotted these 2 cars few days ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Delhi-1.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Delhi-13072008.jpg  

unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2008, 21:55   #663
Senior - BHPian
 
navpreet318's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dehradun
Posts: 1,662
Thanked: 744 Times
Default

That porche was in dehradun.hence the dehradun number.Fancy number though 911.that too a P series.
navpreet318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2008, 00:20   #664
Senior - BHPian
 
AMATMO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bangalore\GOA
Posts: 1,456
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

any pics of the viano hanmust? how many did you see?

are those getting sold in good numbers?
AMATMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2008, 13:57   #665
Senior - BHPian
 
hanmust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Calicut
Posts: 2,479
Thanked: 93 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMATMO View Post
any pics of the viano hanmust? how many did you see?

are those getting sold in good numbers?
if you ment the Viano near to that then here it is. Ya, I've seen a lot of them in Delhi & mercedes India have sold quite a good number of them in Delhi & Mumbai, mainly for some star hotels, tour operators & embassys.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Delhi-img_6754.jpg  

hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2008, 19:17   #666
v10
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 793
Thanked: 29 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown View Post
Spotted these 2 cars few days ago.
that bentley GT belongs to a friend .... his recent additions include a RR phantom worth 7 crore, silver RR sport worth 1.15 crore and an 800cc ATV...
v10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2008, 19:22   #667
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by v10 View Post
that bentley GT belongs to a friend .... his recent additions include a RR phantom worth 7 crore, silver RR sport worth 1.15 crore and an 800cc ATV...
i thought the price of the RR Phantom was 3.5 crores, and the RR sport was 85 lacs.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2008, 19:25   #668
v10
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 793
Thanked: 29 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
i thought the price of the RR Phantom was 3.5 crores, and the RR sport was 85 lacs.
well thats what he told me .... the rr sport could easily touch 1.15 by opting for a bigger engine and other options but i dont think the RR phantom's for 7 crores but thats what he said ....

also a friend spotted a stretched bentley in vasant kunj/chattarpur area petrol pump.. had the bentley logo at the back .. said it looked liked the stretched 300c in singh is king..

Last edited by v10 : 8th September 2008 at 19:43.
v10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2008, 20:01   #669
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by v10 View Post
well thats what he told me .... the rr sport could easily touch 1.15 by opting for a bigger engine and other options but i dont think the RR phantom's for 7 crores but thats what he said ....

also a friend spotted a stretched bentley in vasant kunj/chattarpur area petrol pump.. had the bentley logo at the back .. said it looked liked the stretched 300c in singh is king..
if he went in for the supercharged RR sport then it maybe for 1.15 crores.
the Rolls Phantom i doubt 7 crores. Maybe he went in for too many options, but then also 7 seems high.

the Pump there had advertised for a limo for sale but it was a lincoln or a Chevrolet, dont remember which one now. i shall check with Bentley if they brought in a Bentley stretch. i have not seen it anywhere in Delhi. i have seen two Azure's though.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2008, 20:09   #670
v10
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 793
Thanked: 29 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
if he went in for the supercharged RR sport then it maybe for 1.15 crores.
the Rolls Phantom i doubt 7 crores. Maybe he went in for too many options, but then also 7 seems high.

the Pump there had advertised for a limo for sale but it was a lincoln or a Chevrolet, dont remember which one now. i shall check with Bentley if they brought in a Bentley stretch. i have not seen it anywhere in Delhi. i have seen two Azure's though.
sorry bout that its a 300c stretch
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...limousine.html (Chrysler 300C Limousine)
v10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2008, 20:57   #671
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,389
Thanked: 215 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by v10 View Post
We were offered a fully spec'd 09 RR Phantom LWB by the Sales Manager (The same sales guy who configured my LP640 when he was working with Lamborghini) , and the scales never tipped over 4.15 cr.. The 7 cr is BS.. Sorry.. No offense to the owner.
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2008, 23:05   #672
BANNED
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: delhi
Posts: 456
Thanked: 40 Times
Default

hi faithless...yeah thats my M3 u saw last week near ccd shanti niketan.
accord masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2008, 23:06   #673
Senior - BHPian
 
aniguchisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,021
Thanked: 110 Times
Default

Maybe the RR came with a complimentary Conti. In today's world, 'complimentary' means buy/paidalongwith.
aniguchisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2008, 05:32   #674
BHPian
 
Brabus E V12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: London/NewDelhi
Posts: 388
Thanked: 27 Times
Default

The Ferrari 328 on road and The Gallardo Spyder at Ashoka
Attached Images
  
Brabus E V12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2008, 09:46   #675
Senior - BHPian
 
abhinav.gupta88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Delhi , India
Posts: 4,087
Thanked: 306 Times
Default

Has the lamborghini and bentley showroom at Ashoka's shifted to another place ?
abhinav.gupta88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14329 9th December 2016 23:04
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2389 8th December 2016 16:22
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8551 7th December 2016 12:21
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:54.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks