Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2013, 16:36   #5926
BHPian
 
Golf Pro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Chennai
Posts: 108
Thanked: 216 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
He is referring to the 99 Spyder. The silver/pearl white '07 Spyder I guess.
Who is LL?(PM me) And his Spyder is now in GJ.

Posting a pic of the car he had put up. Didn't know he sold the car, though i haven't seen the car for awhile on the madras roads.

Another supercar (MECC) event needs to be organized at the race track, seeing the number of new exotics in town for the last one year.
Attached Images
 
Golf Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2013, 19:10   #5927
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 876
Thanked: 260 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
He is referring to the 99 Spyder. The silver/pearl white '07 Spyder I guess.
Who is LL?(PM me) And his Spyder is now in GJ.
Oh, yes! completely forgot about this car as it hasn't been seen recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Pro View Post
Posting a pic of the car he had put up. Didn't know he sold the car, though i haven't seen the car for awhile on the madras roads.
Another supercar (MECC) event needs to be organized at the race track, seeing the number of new exotics in town for the last one year.
Earlier on this thread, someone mentioned that you friend was getting a RR Phantom. Has it reached Chennai?

And doesn't he also own a new Range Rover?
Sivasankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2013, 20:38   #5928
A.K
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: India.
Posts: 1,443
Thanked: 2,204 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Pro View Post

Posting a pic of the car he had put up. Didn't know he sold the car, though i haven't seen the car for awhile on the madras roads.
That car is very much in Chennai and shares space with a grey CGT.
Its LL's black Gallardo thats been sold.
A.K is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2013, 12:51   #5929
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chennai/Blore
Posts: 71
Thanked: 56 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Chennai

Spotted Ferrari parked at satyam cinemas. NL registration.
360 spider ?
Supercars & Imports : Chennai-ferrari_360_front.jpg
Supercars & Imports : Chennai-ferrari_360_side.jpg
Supercars & Imports : Chennai-ferrari_360_rear.jpg
kiranvakati is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2013, 14:07   #5930
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 916 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranvakati View Post
Spotted Ferrari parked at satyam cinemas. NL registration.
360 spider ?
The same car has been advertised in our classifieds.

http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/buy-...rrari/360.html
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2013, 14:31   #5931
BHPian
 
BraveArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Chennai\Kuwait
Posts: 169
Thanked: 406 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Chennai

A few spottings from yesterday.
Audi R8, BMW 640d and Yamaha FZ1(Bike next to the 6 in last photo).
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Chennai-img_00000401.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Chennai-img_00000406.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Chennai-img_00000407.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Chennai-img_00000408.jpg  

BraveArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2013, 15:16   #5932
BHPian
 
saadat1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chennai (TN-10)
Posts: 588
Thanked: 287 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveArc View Post
A few spottings from yesterday.
Audi R8, BMW 640d and Yamaha FZ1(Bike next to the 6 in last photo).
Its the AP regd FZ1, right?
The R8 and the FZ1 had a photoshoot at bessy during the weekend! Amazing pics by the photographer!
saadat1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2013, 23:32   #5933
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 876
Thanked: 260 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadat1992 View Post
Its the AP regd FZ1, right?
The R8 and the FZ1 had a photoshoot at bessy during the weekend! Amazing pics by the photographer!
Post the pictures, brother!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
That car is very much in Chennai and shares space with a grey CGT.
Its LL's black Gallardo thats been sold.
Are they really getting an RR Phantom?
Sivasankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2013, 00:11   #5934
BHPian
 
Seek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 157
Thanked: 168 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveArc View Post
A few spottings from yesterday.
Audi R8, BMW 640d and Yamaha FZ1(Bike next to the 6 in last photo).
Saw the blue r8 being let loose on the omr today evening. Music to the ears!
Seek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2013, 09:49   #5935
A.K
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: India.
Posts: 1,443
Thanked: 2,204 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivasankar View Post



Are they really getting an RR Phantom?
I don't have a clue about the Chennai scene
A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2013, 12:39   #5936
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Stuttgart, Germany.
Posts: 815
Thanked: 96 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Chennai

Spotted this Hyundai Azera V6, TN plates!
Attached Images
 
Edmund is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2013, 12:16   #5937
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 876
Thanked: 260 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund View Post
Spotted this Hyundai Azera V6, TN plates!
That would be one of the cars their senior people use. There are other such cars too...
Sivasankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2013, 12:17   #5938
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 876
Thanked: 260 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Chennai

Guys,

Any idea if the blue R8 will be out this afternoon ripping somewhere?

Have a big urge to hear it...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek View Post
Saw the blue r8 being let loose on the omr today evening. Music to the ears!
Quote:
Originally Posted by saadat1992 View Post
Its the AP regd FZ1, right?
The R8 and the FZ1 had a photoshoot at bessy during the weekend! Amazing pics by the photographer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveArc View Post
A few spottings from yesterday.
Audi R8, BMW 640d and Yamaha FZ1(Bike next to the 6 in last photo).
Sivasankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2013, 19:07   #5939
BHPian
 
saadat1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chennai (TN-10)
Posts: 588
Thanked: 287 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivasankar View Post
Guys,

Any idea if the blue R8 will be out this afternoon ripping somewhere?

Have a big urge to hear it...
Ha ha. The blue R8 is in the street next to mine! The owner usually brings it out only during late nights! I think you can find it today near KNK road after 10pm
saadat1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2013, 20:29   #5940
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chennai
Posts: 876
Thanked: 260 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by saadat1992 View Post
Ha ha. The blue R8 is in the street next to mine! The owner usually brings it out only during late nights! I think you can find it today near KNK road after 10pm
Nowadays, KNK Road and Wallace Gardens Road are deserted by 10pm. Once upon a time, it was supercar heaven...
Sivasankar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8549 2nd December 2016 08:06
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14325 27th November 2016 18:59
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2387 19th November 2016 12:38


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:19.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks