Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Closed Thread

Old 15th April 2008, 12:27   #91
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
eckreturns youre on a roll! Id get bored if i had that many exotics ...Nonetheless, good collection with both of you guys. Keep flying in the latest cars.

I would always need more power and you my friend, are one of the best modifiers (tuner, if you will) in India. I may land up at your place/office (with a prior phone call) and discuss a few things I might need for the upcoming LP.

Peace.
Old 15th April 2008, 12:32   #92
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Yeah.. Ferrari' in UK.. Remember that.. He has a great collection all over the world.

But don't leave me out just yet.. Still 18 and possessing the LP, Flying Spur and getting the 430 _and_ RR LWB by year end, does put me in a "strong" position to be one of the contenders.

Add to that the upcoming R8 "S" line, AMV8, 998 series 911 ( or even the GT1 if it is launched by the time I starting looking for one) and the LP560 and others.
ecks im really sorry man, trust me i came back here just to add your name to the list but i cant edit my earlier post. i realized the LP was on its way and how could i then forget to add your name to the list. may the battle begin
Old 15th April 2008, 12:46   #93
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I would always need more power and you my friend, are one of the best modifiers (tuner, if you will) in India. I may land up at your place/office (with a prior phone call) and discuss a few things I might need for the upcoming LP.

Peace.
Oh ofcourse, the quest for more power can never end. Thanks for the appreciation. On the other hand i wonder what can be done to the LP? Lol. Anyways dont want to hijack this thread. Cheers.
Old 16th April 2008, 09:52   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v10 View Post
thanks. well i test drove the new V6 before buying one and i was impressed with the performance. it is good enough for our roads ( 0 - 60 mph in 7.5 is nice ) . besides the GTS is one suv which is NOT meant for our roads at all. i'd be surprised to see a gts here because of the steel springs , stiffened suspension , 21 inch wheels, lowered body, sports seats in hot weather etc. etc.

and as for the spare tire. we got it for 2 reasons. one being that it is far more practical in case of a puncture. second being that it looks soo much better and butch and gives the car a more solid and manly look.; however there are people who have not taken the wheel behind.
Makes sense.Enjoy your cars-all of them!
Old 17th April 2008, 15:12   #95
BHPian

hey v10, first of all congrats on the new addition, it looks amazing though i just had one qestion im not to good with differentiating between the new s and turbo so which of the two is it??
Old 17th April 2008, 17:59   #96
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb roller View Post
hey v10, first of all congrats on the new addition, it looks amazing though i just had one qestion im not to good with differentiating between the new s and turbo so which of the two is it??
well it is impossible to differentiate b/w a cayenne v6 and a cayenne s without looking at the badge or under the hood but you can notice an aluminium thing under the front bumber in an s and this is the v6
Old 17th April 2008, 18:46   #97
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
well it is impossible to differentiate b/w a cayenne v6 and a cayenne s without looking at the badge or under the hood but you can notice an aluminium thing under the front bumber in an s and this is the v6
The sound of the engine can tell too. Geeks like me are blessed with this gift *shy*
Old 17th April 2008, 21:50   #98
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
The sound of the engine can tell too. Geeks like me are blessed with this gift *shy*
And the bumpers too, right? If someone has that degree of recollection. I did with the pre-facelift Cayenne. Haven't bothered with the new one.
Old 18th April 2008, 01:13   #99
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniguchisan View Post
Check out the "Audio IQ" section here >
Cayenne GTS. The bloodlines are unmistakable.

cya
R
Old 18th April 2008, 09:51   #100
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
And the bumpers too, right? If someone has that degree of recollection. I did with the pre-facelift Cayenne. Haven't bothered with the new one.
yup. on the turbo the leds on the bumper are vertical while on the others they are horizontal.
Old 18th April 2008, 10:20   #101
BHPian

Awesome rides dude. You are one lucky guy to drive these beauties.
Old 18th April 2008, 14:38   #102
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
yup. on the turbo the leds on the bumper are vertical while on the others they are horizontal.
its actually the other way around.
Old 18th April 2008, 17:44   #103
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
its actually the other way around.
whoops sorry, my bad.
Old 19th May 2008, 20:47   #104
BHPian

what ever you guys get you hands on .
we really really need detailed pictures !!!
Old 22nd May 2008, 18:24   #105
BHPian

Quote:
Yeah.. Ferrari' in UK.. Remember that.. He has a great collection all over the world.

But don't leave me out just yet.. Still 18 and possessing the LP, Flying Spur and getting the 430 _and_ RR LWB by year end, does put me in a "strong" position to be one of the contenders.

Add to that the upcoming R8 "S" line, AMV8, 998 series 911 ( or even the GT1 if it is launched by the time I starting looking for one) and the LP560 and others.

Also considering the AM V12 which is to be launched. In the US (L.A to be precise ) my younger brother has the 911 Carrera S and the RS4 at his disposal. Add to that the McLaren SLR and CGT that I would buy once I go there for post grads and the Buggatti for use in Dubai.
hey ecksreturns thats quite a collection, definitely can't "leave" you out though was goin through some of the old and new threads even through your profile but didn't manage to catch a glimpse of any of your cars, would love some pics if possible

p.s one more Bugatti in Dubai would be a lovely addition
Closed Thread