Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 2nd March 2015, 11:45   #481
BHPian

Default Re: Pics: The Nissan GT-R in Mumbai - And now a few more!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octane_Power View Post
Hi! It is an AMS tuned GTR right? Then why do you say tuned by Racetech? Is it so that the owner got it AMS'ed and now it is maintained by Racetech in India?
Yes because at that time it was only tuned by racetech it only just got the AMS parts sometime in january.

Last edited by Technocrat : 3rd March 2015 at 00:40. Reason: Please quote selectively as a large quoted post causes inconvenience to our mobile readers, thanks
Ferrariwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2015, 13:32   #482
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrariwell View Post
It's been reincarnated
Attachment 1345417
I don't understand your definition of reincarnated here.

Quote:
Hi! It is an AMS tuned GTR right? Then why do you say tuned by Racetech? Is it so that the owner got it AMS'ed and now it is maintained by Racetech in India?

Also, in these pics the car doesn't sport the 'Alpha' badge. But in your following post it has the Alpha badge (the one on sea-link with the grey GTR). Why does the owner remove the badge occasionally?
The white GTR is tuned by Racetech with the AMS program if i remember right and not by AMS themselves. Racetech looks after the maintenance of the car.

That must be an old sticking for the white car..she now has the gizmo stickers on the side.

Quote:
Hey RMan! This grey GTR was having some issues right (speedy wrote this in one of his posts)? Hence it couldn't participate at either the Supercar Rally or the Valley Run?

Which is more powerful of the two and how much power do they produce?

Thanks.

-Bhargav
The grey GTR is all done. Lets put it simply white is 650 plus and grey is 1000 plus. Grey is faster but the white is no slow poke either.

Quote:
Yes because at that time it was only tuned by racetech it only just got the AMS parts sometime in january.
Which car are you talking about..its confusing. The white has tuning by Ams done by racetech. The grey is fully AMS and done by AMS.
speedy is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2015, 19:32   #483
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
That must be an old sticking for the white car..she now has the gizmo stickers on the side.
Thanks speedy! However, when I was driving behind the white one before the Valley Run, it didn't have the Alpha badge. But again as I said, during the Valley Run it had.. Not trying to make a big deal out of it, but just curious.

-Bhargav
Octane_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2015, 00:07   #484
BHPian

Quote:
Hey RMan! This grey GTR was having some issues right (speedy wrote this in one of his posts)? Hence it couldn't participate at either the Supercar Rally or the Valley Run?
The grey car is one of the quickest in the country, and done up by AMS abroad and now maintained by AMS themselves in India. Yes, it did have some work pending but all seems sorted now.

Quote:
The White GTR has got no AMS parts AFAIK. I could be wrong but the only mods to it are the Nismo Tail lamps, Kreissieg Exhausts ( changed after running HKS pipes for quite a while)

Quote:
Not trying to make a big deal out of it, but just curious.
The Alpha badges came on the car just around the Parx Supercar Show. Maybe the owner has stuff planned for it or just put it on for fun sake, just like the Nismo badges present on the running boards on either sides.
Either way, both cars are blisteringly quick and super loud and that's what counts IMO
///RMan is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2015, 05:06   #485
BHPian

Saw a navy blue Nissan GTR in Bandra yesterday. Haven't seen pictures of it here, is it a new one in Mumbai?
omar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2015, 10:35   #486
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks speedy! However, when I was driving behind the white one before the Valley Run, it didn't have the Alpha badge. But again as I said, during the Valley Run it had.. Not trying to make a big deal out of it, but just curious.

-Bhargav
My friend..you do get badges ranging from Rs 200 to Rs 6000 depending on quality..have you ever wondered how diesel mercs and Bmw have the AMG or M3/M5 badges. Hope this satisfies your curiosity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omar View Post
Saw a navy blue Nissan GTR in Bandra yesterday. Haven't seen pictures of it here, is it a new one in Mumbai?
That is the original colour of the car. It was wrapped to a sky blue colour for a while. Then the dealer decided to overcoat the original colour again.
speedy is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2015, 11:44   #487

Amazing car!
Check mine out.. I've had it since 2008.. After a year or 2 went for some go faster strips in black.
Anyone considering an AMS UPGRADE?
Attached Images

FarazKhan0001 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2015, 10:48   #488
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
Err.. Who was that post directed to and what is it supposed to mean? OP?
Sorry for the late reply, first of all.

And as mkay mentioned, OP is short for Original Poster. So, thr comment was for @Fireblader85
nikhilj is offline   Reply With Quote