Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2008, 23:33   #331
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,398
Thanked: 332 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mura View Post
Brabus SV12 S Biturbo Roadster.

Just looking for a comfortable daily driver brother. =)
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2008, 23:46   #332
BHPian
 
mura's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Coimbatore
Posts: 182
Thanked: 11 Times
Default

Just thought you might be interested in something unique.
mura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2008, 23:49   #333
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,398
Thanked: 332 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mura View Post
Just thought you might be interested in something unique.
Thanks a ton brother.

I have the LP for the unique appeal . But thanks a lot for your kind efforts.
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2008, 09:31   #334
BHPian
 
GoodDevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 58
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Refresh me champ, is the Camaro available in RHD?
well, i am not sure when they are going to launch the RHD version but i am sure that they are not going to miss out the Aussies market from where they are already getting a nice Camaro RHD demand. So, if they are going to get in that market then they are going to make RHD's.

Need to search regarding the launch date. I am presently out of station and will do a search for you when i come back.
GoodDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2008, 15:41   #335
BHPian
 
Musavi 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: pune
Posts: 124
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDevil View Post
well, i am not sure when they are going to launch the RHD version but i am sure that they are not going to miss out the Aussies market from where they are already getting a nice Camaro RHD demand. So, if they are going to get in that market then they are going to make RHD's.

Need to search regarding the launch date. I am presently out of station and will do a search for you when i come back.
From what i have heard, the RHD camaro should be available by march in the UK. Worst comes to worst, it might get delayed a couple of months. The convertible follows a year after the coupe.
Musavi 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2008, 10:02   #336
BHPian
 
GoodDevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 58
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musavi 27 View Post
From what i have heard, the RHD camaro should be available by march in the UK. Worst comes to worst, it might get delayed a couple of months. The convertible follows a year after the coupe.
bro. Thanxx for info

ecks.. i think now you have an estimate when it will be comming..
GoodDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2008, 17:20   #337
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Karnataka, India
Posts: 221
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

ecksreturns,

Any update on the Lambo experience? How many km's on the odometer?
Dose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2008, 05:16   #338
BHPian
 
Musavi 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: pune
Posts: 124
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDevil View Post
bro. Thanxx for info

ecks.. i think now you have an estimate when it will be comming..
No problem buddy. Really hope it releases by march..
Musavi 27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2008, 21:33   #339
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: pune
Posts: 75
Thanked: 2 Times
Cool

@ecks-
See(or rather listen)this video-


this is actually a 2003 murcielago.I would love to hear your 640 rev upto 8000rpm on an open road!
atom_ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2008, 23:54   #340
Senior - BHPian
 
jesal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2,322
Thanked: 5 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom_ariel View Post
@ecks-
See(or rather listen)this video-


this is actually a 2003 murcielago.I would love to hear your 640 rev upto 8000rpm on an open road!
nice vid. no matter how many lambo videos i see its never enough. i doubt we can do 300 ever on expressway at all. seems like everyones been at 200. lets see when the 300 trend starts now. anyone gone above 250 at all here ?
jesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2008, 00:03   #341
BHPian
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Scottsdale
Posts: 680
Thanked: 6 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
nice vid. no matter how many lambo videos i see its never enough. i doubt we can do 300 ever on expressway at all. seems like everyones been at 200. lets see when the 300 trend starts now. anyone gone above 250 at all here ?
Is 219 mph (350 KMPH) good enough for you? Some 19 yr old idiot did it along with his 21 yr old friend here in Arizona, on a public express way where speed limit is 65 mph. The videos is on You tube and the police are onto them
Mayavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2008, 00:16   #342
Senior - BHPian
 
faithless_1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Delhi
Posts: 1,517
Thanked: 185 Times
Default

Quote:
no matter how many lambo videos i see its never enough.
Ditto.

Killer video ,the fly by was awesome.!
faithless_1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2008, 00:49   #343
Senior - BHPian
 
kbk_75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bombay
Posts: 1,226
Thanked: 343 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom_ariel View Post
@ecks-
See(or rather listen)this video-


this is actually a 2003 murcielago.I would love to hear your 640 rev upto 8000rpm on an open road!
Awesome video sir, absolutely awesome!
kbk_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2008, 23:40   #344
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: pune
Posts: 75
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

thanks for the compliment. I am not saying take the car to 300kmh, I'm just saying take the engine to 8000rpm, to hear that lovely, delicious Lambo engine note!
atom_ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2008, 14:02   #345
BHPian
 
samyakmodi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Indore
Posts: 792
Thanked: 261 Times
Default

@ ecks

Ever considered the X6 for a daily comfortable drive??

The SL63 won't be that comfy with all the torque just waiting to be unleashed. I don't know what you mean by a daily comfortable driver, but to be honest, with the kind of collection you already have do you really need another outright performance set of wheels??
samyakmodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Cayenne" we "XC-eed" in our "Endeavour" to "Safari"? Taking powerful metal off-road SS-Traveller 4x4 Excursions 55 10th November 2016 22:56
My Bull the RE500CL(green)has landed pratikjammy87 Motorbikes 20 26th August 2010 20:52
The Comet has landed Rtech Motorbikes 38 12th December 2008 00:00
The Yellow Murcielago Has Landed!!! Edit 080505 - Now a RED one too Rehaan Super-Cars & Imports in India 61 11th May 2005 00:42


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 08:35.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks