Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2010, 16:27   #1696
BHPian
 
jagxf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 373
Thanked: 10 Times
Default

not sure if all of you are already aware but there is a jaguar landrover showroom going to open up in hyderabad pretty soon!!
jagxf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2010, 02:35   #1697
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 796
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagxf View Post
not sure if all of you are already aware but there is a jaguar landrover showroom going to open up in hyderabad pretty soon!!
Yes, and coincidentally it is owned by the same person you mentioned in a previous post as being crazy enough to buy two XK-R's!
There are also reports of a Porsche dealership opening soon! Hyd's getting ready for a lot of automotive action
f450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2010, 21:08   #1698
BHPian
 
syedhafeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 972
Thanked: 330 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Spotted a Blue colored Porsche a few moments ago on Gachibowli - Kondapur road. Could not take the pics as it was zooming pass by at awesome speed. He exited the ORR & took the Kondapur - Hitec City Road.

It seems to be a new buy as it still had T/R sticker.

@Hafiz, any pics of this car?
No bro. I didn't see it yet..
will definitely take pics if i spot it..
syedhafeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2010, 22:39   #1699
BHPian
 
jagxf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 373
Thanked: 10 Times
Default

@f450:exactly! that guy is MAD!!! heard bout porsche too,not too sure bout who has taken the dealership. same guy??
jagxf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2010, 11:57   #1700
BHPian
 
traveloholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: TrafficJamaBad earlier known as Hyd
Posts: 750
Thanked: 224 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f450 View Post
Yes, and coincidentally it is owned by the same person you mentioned in a previous post as being crazy enough to buy two XK-R's!
There are also reports of a Porsche dealership opening soon! Hyd's getting ready for a lot of automotive action
Heard this from a friend, who works as a property consultant for most of the top notch companies. Jaguar-Land Rover Showroom is coming up at Kondapur.

This is said to be owned by a leading newspaper magnate, who also owns a team in IPL and has exotic cars in his garage. His Garage has Bentley's, Rolls Royce's, Lamborghini's & etc.

He is truly CHARGED up for now
traveloholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2010, 17:06   #1701
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 796
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagxf View Post
@f450:exactly! that guy is MAD!!! heard bout porsche too,not too sure bout who has taken the dealership. same guy??
AFAIK, Porsche dealership is not the same guy. Might be the Modi's, but not entirely sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Heard this from a friend, who works as a property consultant for most of the top notch companies. Jaguar-Land Rover Showroom is coming up at Kondapur.

This is said to be owned by a leading newspaper magnate, who also owns a team in IPL and has exotic cars in his garage. His Garage has Bentley's, Rolls Royce's, Lamborghini's & etc.

He is truly CHARGED up for now
We were talking about the same guy! As for the location of the showroom, your friend might be a bit off. It's closer to Mercedes than it is to Toyota. *hint*
f450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2010, 18:59   #1702
BHPian
 
traveloholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: TrafficJamaBad earlier known as Hyd
Posts: 750
Thanked: 224 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f450 View Post
As for the location of the showroom, your friend might be a bit off. It's closer to Mercedes than it is to Toyota. *hint*
Kondapur or Jubilee Hills, its one and the same as long as we get to see these exotics
traveloholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2010, 22:25   #1703
BHPian
 
kingofmyworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hyderabad / pensylvania.
Posts: 788
Thanked: 245 Times
Default

Spotted this yellow porsche some 1 year ago at KBR.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-image010.jpg  

kingofmyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2010, 23:54   #1704
BHPian
 
preetam_KORG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 701
Thanked: 374 Times
Default

Nice find mate.
It seriously looks tasty in that color.
+1
preetam_KORG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2010, 00:49   #1705
BHPian
 
kingofmyworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hyderabad / pensylvania.
Posts: 788
Thanked: 245 Times
Default

^This picture doesn't do justice to how it looked in real. It was stunning in yellow.
kingofmyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2010, 00:55   #1706
Team-BHP Support
 
suhaas307's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 7,892
Thanked: 5,567 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofmyworld View Post
Spotted this yellow porsche some 1 year ago at KBR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofmyworld View Post
^This picture doesn't do justice to how it looked in real. It was stunning in yellow.
I distinctly recall drooling over this picture several months ago! Is this a re-post? There were even comments on the 'hood-ornament' (if I may!) of your car!
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2010, 01:02   #1707
BHPian
 
kingofmyworld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Hyderabad / pensylvania.
Posts: 788
Thanked: 245 Times
Default

I don't remember posting this picture earlier, Cause this was in my mobile which went to malaysia like an year ago, Got the mobile today so posting it today and was refreshing some memories and in that process found this pic
And the car belong to my friend.
kingofmyworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2010, 08:08   #1708
Senior - BHPian
 
shamik.bose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 1,684
Thanked: 126 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
I distinctly recall drooling over this picture several months ago! Is this a re-post? There were even comments on the 'hood-ornament' (if I may!) of your car!
+1 to that. My first reaction on seeing this pic was "Hey, nice !! But I've seen it before" Anyways, thanks for sharing!
shamik.bose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2010, 09:38   #1709
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 796
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofmyworld View Post
And the car belong to my friend.
Any hints for us?

Great picture btw...
f450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2010, 11:43   #1710
Senior - BHPian
 
avishar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: kolkata/bangalore,india
Posts: 2,406
Thanked: 675 Times
Default

This is a re post,has been posted here before.But no complaints for seeing it once again!thanks.
avishar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8549 2nd December 2016 08:06
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14325 27th November 2016 18:59
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2387 19th November 2016 12:38
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:04.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks