Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2011, 22:44   #2431
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,361
Thanked: 2,310 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Porsche Cayenne S at Film-Nagar!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-c-1.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-c-2.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-c-3.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-c-4.jpg  

shyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2011, 00:02   #2432
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Land of Nizams
Posts: 928
Thanked: 1,132 Times
Post re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

The Elusive RR Drop Head Coupe at Banjara Hills,
(Coutesy: Venkatesh T and his friend.)

Name:  196832_156120627781318_100001501467330_341310_1691403_n.jpg
Views: 7193
Size:  231.3 KB

Name:  197934_156120947781286_100001501467330_341311_2841065_n.jpg
Views: 4830
Size:  236.2 KB
ShortShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd April 2011, 01:42   #2433
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Land of Nizams
Posts: 928
Thanked: 1,132 Times
Post re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Couple of 6er's at Jubilee Hills.

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-170500_124216384317586_100001876755465_171687_4800756_o.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-170562_124216287650929_100001876755465_171686_809714_o.jpg

Name:  182841_147097312016983_100001501467330_286897_6762199_n.jpg
Views: 3817
Size:  342.5 KB
ShortShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd April 2011, 22:43   #2434
BHPian
 
syedhafeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 972
Thanked: 330 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

These 6'ers have been here for sometime now , and i should say they have been maintained very well.
syedhafeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2011, 08:59   #2435
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: p L a N e T-e A r T h
Posts: 145
Thanked: 70 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
The Elusive RR Drop Head Coupe at Banjara Hills,
(Coutesy: Venkatesh T and his friend.)

Attachment 526351

Attachment 526352
This Drophead looks Drop dead gorgeous. Is this the only one in the country?
viper9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2011, 09:26   #2436
BHPian
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Paris, France.
Posts: 899
Thanked: 184 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

There's one in Mumbai as well.
JayR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2011, 09:27   #2437
Senior - BHPian
 
h@r$h@l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: GJ1
Posts: 1,421
Thanked: 670 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper9999 View Post
This Drophead looks Drop dead gorgeous. Is this the only one in the country?
Hey,

It surely is a drop dead gorgeous. AFAIK there are a few more in India. Pune / BBY too have ROLLS DHC. IIRC poonawala' too have a DHC. Seen its pics somewhere on the forum.
h@r$h@l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2011, 19:47   #2438
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,361
Thanked: 2,310 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
The Elusive RR Drop Head Coupe at Banjara Hills,
(Coutesy: Venkatesh T and his friend.)

Attachment 526351

Attachment 526352

Finally someone managed to get some pics of the DHC!
Hey 'shifter why don't you ask your friend "Venkatesh T" to join TEAM-BHP! He can contribute a lot to this thread!

Spotted James Bond's SLK parked outside Cafe Melange!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-auto1875.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-auto1876.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-auto1877.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-auto1878.jpg  


Last edited by shyn : 4th April 2011 at 19:48.
shyn is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2011, 00:07   #2439
BHPian
 
syedhafeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 972
Thanked: 330 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
Hey 'shifter why don't you ask your friend "Venkatesh T" to join TEAM-BHP! He can contribute a lot to this thread!
OT:
He is trying to be a bhpian since a long time..
syedhafeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2011, 17:28   #2440
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Land of Nizams
Posts: 928
Thanked: 1,132 Times
Post re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
Hey,

It surely is a drop dead gorgeous. AFAIK there are a few more in India. Pune / BBY too have ROLLS DHC. IIRC poonawala' too have a DHC. Seen its pics somewhere on the forum.
Have seen Mumbai's only DHC at Marine Drive, but I didn't know that there was one in Pune as well. IIRC, a fellow bhpian from Hyderabad reported spotting a Black DHC with temporary plates sometime back, sadly none of us have seen it yet. Will try confirm this with my sources.
Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
OT:
He is trying to be a bhpian since a long time..
Yeah, it would be great if this guy joins aboard, mods are you reading this ?!

Last edited by ShortShifter : 5th April 2011 at 17:30.
ShortShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th April 2011, 17:38   #2441
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Land of Nizams
Posts: 928
Thanked: 1,132 Times
Post re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Prince Mahesh's RR Vogue,

Name:  Unseen Mahesh Babu Land Rover Car.jpg
Views: 8185
Size:  135.4 KB

Name:  Unseen Mahesh Babu Land Rover Car 1.jpg
Views: 12961
Size:  50.4 KB

Name:  Unseen Mahesh Babu Land Rover Car 2.jpg
Views: 5484
Size:  39.6 KB
ShortShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2011, 12:03   #2442
BHPian
 
traveloholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: TrafficJamaBad earlier known as Hyd
Posts: 750
Thanked: 224 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

How badly I want to kick myself today, I could not recognize the car.

Was driving down to Office as usual via the ORR doing a good speeds on my Santro, when I see something Red whizz pass by. I can easily say it was clocking 200+ on the ORR as even before I could realize what it was, it was way way out of my sight. (mods, no infraction for mentioning the speed please). All I could see were a couple of disc shaped tail lights and voila, I think it was a ferrari, now don't ask me which one was it as even before I could absorb the feeling, it was somewhere at the horizon. I could be wrong too, but this did take my breath way, I was in the 2nd lane and this car overtakes me from the 3rd lane and vroooooms away to glory.

Hydie Spotters, is there a Red Ferrari in our city?

Last edited by traveloholic : 7th April 2011 at 12:04.
traveloholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2011, 14:43   #2443
Senior - BHPian
 
Unknownsatan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,302
Thanked: 1,360 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
...something Red whizz pass by. I can easily say it was clocking 200+ on the ORR as even before I could realize what it was, it was way way out of my sight. (mods, no infraction for mentioning the speed please). All I could see were a couple of disc shaped tail lights and voila, I think it was a ferrari, now don't ask me which one was it as even before I could absorb the feeling, it was somewhere at the horizon. I could be wrong too, but this did take my breath way, I was in the 2nd lane and this car overtakes me from the 3rd lane and vroooooms away to glory.

Hydie Spotters, is there a Red Ferrari in our city?
Dont ya think it can be a GT-R?

Last edited by Unknownsatan : 7th April 2011 at 14:47.
Unknownsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2011, 17:25   #2444
BHPian
 
syedhafeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 972
Thanked: 330 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
How badly I want to kick myself today, I could not recognize the car.

Was driving down to Office as usual via the ORR doing a good speeds on my Santro, when I see something Red whizz pass by. I can easily say it was clocking 200+ on the ORR as even before I could realize what it was, it was way way out of my sight. (mods, no infraction for mentioning the speed please). All I could see were a couple of disc shaped tail lights and voila, I think it was a ferrari, now don't ask me which one was it as even before I could absorb the feeling, it was somewhere at the horizon. I could be wrong too, but this did take my breath way, I was in the 2nd lane and this car overtakes me from the 3rd lane and vroooooms away to glory.

Hydie Spotters, is there a Red Ferrari in our city?
There were a couple of red F430's few months back in hyd, one belonging to the famous garage and the other one belongs to Chaitanya...
Don't know the current status..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Dont ya think it can be a GT-R?
+1 to that..
There is a Red GTR owned by Chaitanya which is being used quiet frequently..
syedhafeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2011, 17:56   #2445
BHPian
 
traveloholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: TrafficJamaBad earlier known as Hyd
Posts: 750
Thanked: 224 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Dont ya think it can be a GT-R?
Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
+1 to that..
There is a Red GTR owned by Chaitanya which is being used quiet frequently..
It could have been the GT-R too. One thing I am sure about, it was Red in color, had circular tail lamps and had an amazing exhaust note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
There were a couple of red F430's few months back in hyd, one belonging to the famous garage and the other one belongs to Chaitanya...
Don't know the current status.
The main reasons, why I think it was a Ferrari. Red Color, Circular Tail Lamps and lower height of the car. All I could see/notice were these and nothing else.

Just imagine, you are doing good a 100 on the ORR and all of a sudden something whizes pass by at incredible speeds, even by the time you take the next breath of air, it's gone. This was my condition today.

It was a fraction of seconds and it was gone. Had I atleast seen it in my OVRM/RVM earlier, I would have been cautious about it. With my phone always perched in my GPS Holder, it would have been easy task to record the video at the click of a button. It would have been a treat to record and watch the video of it passing by at good speeds. But, it attacked me without warning.
traveloholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14329 9th December 2016 23:04
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2389 8th December 2016 16:22
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8551 7th December 2016 12:21
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 01:57.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks