Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 9th May 2011, 01:02   #2641
BHPian

Post re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

The White R8 at Novotel !
(More Pics Coming Up).

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-220719_2012534957067_1354573826_32313143_4874209_o.jpg
ShortShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2011, 12:01   #2642
BHPian

Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Spotted this Volvo SC60 at Begumpet on Saturday. Looks good in flesh.

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-volvo-sc60.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-volvo-sc60-1.jpg
traveloholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2011, 13:51   #2643
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
and also spotted the AP9BZXXXX White SWB Phantom at Nagarjuna Circle at around 4pm.
Yeah they really use that thing. Saw it last night at CINEMAX.Pulled up right beside me, tried to take a pic but it vanished so quick...guess it's trying to be the GHOST? hehe.

Saw these last night:
White Range Rover
Black Cayenne(New gen)
Gray Cayenne (old gen)
White LR Discovery
White A6
White 5er(new gen)
Black 5er(new gen)
White Q5
Black 7 Series(new gen)
Maroonish E-Class

I've decided not take any pics as most of these cars are quite common sights....just not being motivated enough to do so LOL, hope nobody minds.
D33-PAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2011, 21:56   #2644
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Spotted this Volvo SC60 at Begumpet on Saturday. Looks good in flesh.
You mean the XC60 Right Nikhil Bhai ? Cause the SC60 is a Sedan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
Yeah they really use that thing. Saw it last night at CINEMAX.Pulled up right beside me, tried to take a pic but it vanished so quick...guess it's trying to be the GHOST? hehe.

Saw these last night:
White Range Rover
Black Cayenne(New gen)
Gray Cayenne (old gen)
White LR Discovery
White A6
White 5er(new gen)
Black 5er(new gen)
White Q5
Black 7 Series(new gen)
Maroonish E-Class

I've decided not take any pics as most of these cars are quite common sights....just not being motivated enough to do so LOL, hope nobody minds.
Oh come on bro, snap out of it! The A6's, Q5's,Q7's, 5er's Merc E's, all of them have become way too common these days, we see tons of them spread across the city, don't think they are worth a mention on this thread.

And yeah, the White SWB Phantom seems to used a lot often, almost like everyday !

Last edited by ShortShifter : 9th May 2011 at 22:02.
Old 10th May 2011, 02:52   #2645
BHPian

Guys *Breaking News*!!! just got info from a very reliable source about a spanking new White R8 in town ! Cross checked the registration no. on the AP Transport Website and this is what I got, the Second R8 V10 in town and apparently is owned by the same person who owns the Supercharged Red R8 !

Name:  9999999.jpg
Views: 2214
Size:  53.1 KB
Old 10th May 2011, 06:46   #2646
BHPian

Quote:
Guys *Breaking News*!!! just got info from a very reliable source about a spanking new White R8 in town ! Cross checked the registration no. on the AP Transport Website and this is what I got, the Second R8 V10 in town and apparently is owned by the same person who owns the Supercharged Red R8 !

Attachment 542408
Yes, that is correct. I saw the car more than a month back. The same garage is also home to a Range Rover, a Bentley FS, an Audi A8 W12 and a Prosche Cayenne.

Last edited by Ze Ztig : 10th May 2011 at 06:48.
Ze Ztig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2011, 11:46   #2647
BHPian

Quote:
I vaguely remember seeing an SC60 instead of XC60. I am still wondering, are my eyes playing games with my mind? It is infact an XC60.
Old 10th May 2011, 12:03   #2648
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Its S60 not SC 60

Quote:
I vaguely remember seeing an SC60 instead of XC60. I am still wondering, are my eyes playing games with my mind? It is infact an XC60.
Did you see a SUV or a Sedan.?
SILVERWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2011, 12:09   #2649
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze Ztig View Post
Yes, that is correct. I saw the car more than a month back. The same garage is also home to a Range Rover, a Bentley FS, an Audi A8 W12 and a Porsche Cayenne.
Yeah, I was about to mention the other Exotics in his garage. First the Red R8, then he got it Super Charged and now the R8 V10, this guy has got some class !

AFAIK, he has a Home in Chennai as well, in Nungambakam on the Khadar Nawaz Khan Road, I saw a Grey Porsche 911 Carrera S, couple of Mercs and Bimmer parked in His Mansion.

Btw Guys, Mehdipatnam is turning out to be yet another hot destination for spotting Exotics, last night saw a White Z4 with reg AP09CAXXX9 zipping infront of Chandana Bros. showroom and just spotted a while ago a Black Panamera Turbo Entering into the St.Anns Lane. Its high time I carry a Digi Cam even if I am just having a casual walk through the lane I live, who knows an Exotic might just pass by me.

Last edited by ShortShifter : 10th May 2011 at 12:12.
Old 10th May 2011, 12:34   #2650
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERWOOD View Post
Its S60 not SC 60
Did you see a SUV or a Sedan.?
It was an SUV Waseem Bhai, could have missed out reading the intials clearly due to the speed that guy was driving at. Was descending from the Nagarjuna Circle - Begumpet flyover, when saw this in my OVRM. By the time I could pull out my phone and switch on my camera, he was miles ahead. How I hate these new age Touch Screen phones, which need 1000's of things to be done before you disengage it from standby mode. These technical difficulties apart, I did see a Volvo SUV, which had a []C60 badge. I think I misread it as SC60. Lets see, if someone else also gets to spot it.

In the impeccable style of ACP Pradhuyman of CID Fame
Name:  CIDSpotting.jpg
Views: 5079
Size:  67.9 KB

Last edited by traveloholic : 10th May 2011 at 12:35.
Old 10th May 2011, 15:46   #2651
BHPian

Quote:
It was an SUV Waseem Bhai, could have missed out reading the intials clearly due to the speed that guy was driving at. Was descending from the Nagarjuna Circle - Begumpet flyover, when saw this in my OVRM. By the time I could pull out my phone and switch on my camera, he was miles ahead. How I hate these new age Touch Screen phones, which need 1000's of things to be done before you disengage it from standby mode. These technical difficulties apart, I did see a Volvo SUV, which had a []C60 badge. I think I misread it as SC60. Lets see, if someone else also gets to spot it.

In the impeccable style of ACP Pradhuyman of CID Fame
!!! Good one, that for sure is the XC60, the crossover SUV from Volvo. I have seen a couple of them on road, the tail lamps are a giveaway, I'v posted a picture of a Black XC60 a few pages behind. And Yeah true Nikhil Bhai, I'v missed out on clicking snaps of various exotics a numerous amount of times due to laggy camera app on my phone, thats the reason I mentioned in my previous post that from hereon I Shall be carrying my Digi Cam when ever/where ever I travel from next time.

And Silverwood Sir, yeah my bad that was a typo, I meant the S60.

Last edited by ShortShifter : 10th May 2011 at 15:52.
Old 10th May 2011, 16:55   #2652
BHPian

Quote:

Oh come on bro, snap out of it! The A6's, Q5's,Q7's, 5er's Merc E's, all of them have become way too common these days, we see tons of them spread across the city, don't think they are worth a mention on this thread.
True that! Anyway, hope a black E-Class Coupe is worth mentioning, I also saw a red one(convertible) being followed by a Black CLS a while ago too.

I think I saw a Black BMW 5er GT @ the CBAY office. Anybody wanna confirm? It could have been an X6. Can't guarantee but the curve on the back of that particular Bimmer couldn't have been anything else IMHO.
D33-PAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2011, 17:20   #2653
BHPian

Quote:
True that! Anyway, hope a black E-Class Coupe is worth mentioning, I also saw a red one(convertible) being followed by a Black CLS a while ago too.

I think I saw a Black BMW 5er GT @ the CBAY office. Anybody wanna confirm? It could have been an X6. Can't guarantee but the curve on the back of that particular Bimmer couldn't have been anything else IMHO.
There are couple of 5er GT's is town or may be more than that.
syedhafeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2011, 13:50   #2654
BHPian

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by syedhafeez View Post
There are couple of 5er GT's is town or may be more than that.
Yeah, indeed that was the 5GT, I have seen the same at their Office almost a Month ago, I have also seen a Black X6 and a White Q7 4.2tdi at their office in the past. And If I could recollect I saw a White 5GT with temporary plates infront of Care Hospital somewhere in Jan-Feb time.

A red E Cabriolet ? Nice, that has to be the second Cabriolet in town after the White one who's pictures I posted a couple of pages behind.

Anyways, guys Its been more than a month since the last Veyron spotting, I have planned of testing my luck by going on a Veyron Hunting this weekend, who's up for the game ?
Old 11th May 2011, 14:21   #2655
Senior - BHPian

Just saw a LX470 in front of CM's office, the Reg No. was APXX-111.

Dont know why but i love this vehicle.
SILVERWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote