Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 23rd June 2011, 17:49   #3031
BHPian

Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawanvas View Post
Bro, this is not the old Gallardo which had gone to Mumbai for tweaks. Infact, this is a Brand new Gallardo LP 560-4 which hit Hyderabad roads only 10-12 days ago and it is owned by one of the members of YSR Congress's party.
Welcome aboard mate..
lets hope this lambo is used frequently unlike the lambo's in town.
@shyn & Shortshifter: Start hunting for it guys..
syedhafeez is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2011, 17:59   #3032
BHPian

Quote:
Bro, this is not the old Gallardo which had gone to Mumbai for tweaks. Infact, this is a Brand new Gallardo LP 560-4 which hit Hyderabad roads only 10-12 days ago and it is owned by one of the members of YSR Congress's party.
+1 to that. One of my friends' had told me that this new addition was suposed to come to town about 2 weeks back. Yes it belongs to a member of a YSR Congress party member and owner of the house where the party office is.
And BTW the owner went through a weight regime to loose about 15 Kgs to snug into the seat (so i was told)

My guess is it will be used quite regularly.
Cheers!!
Sabby-069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2011, 19:42   #3033
BHPian

Don't really know what this 4WD classifies as, but didn't look indigenous to me.
Attached Images

D33-PAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2011, 19:54   #3034
BHPian

Also saw this today, I've heard about these things being big but WOW. It dwarfed the Captiva. Sure does look like as big as the Tahoe/Escalade/Suburban/Yukon .
Attached Images

Old 23rd June 2011, 21:33   #3035
BANNED

Quote:
Since when was gallardo sold out in INdia?

as per my sources, it is the gallardo with 9..time will tell us who is right.
ravelsnip@gmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2011, 00:46   #3036
BHPian

Post re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelsnip@gmail View Post
Since when was gallardo sold out in INdia?

as per my sources, it is the gallardo with 9..time will tell us who is right.
Well A Couple of my sources have confirmed about a New LP560 in town. I'll probably hang around near Lotus Lake and hopefully try confirming it in person.

BTW suppose it was indeed the "1959" Gallarado Spyder then the million dollar question is what was it doing at the YSR Congress Party HQ ?

PS:- Forgot to post this, on Wednesday evening around 6pm saw what looked like a latest Gen Black BMW 760li entering into the lane next to Minerva Himayat Nagar. The Bimmer had Quad Exhausts thus arrived to the conclusion that it was a 760li. We were parked infront of Subway Himayat Nagar when the car in the Opp Lane took a left turn. By the time we managed to start our car and take a U Turn at Narayanaguda Signal near Kings and Cardinals and covered the distance, it was gone. Not too sure if it was a plane jane 7'er with after market exhausts or the full fledged 700nm torque monster.

Anyways also on the same day spotted a Silver TLC V8 and a AP13 Registered New Gen Black Porsche Cayenne parked inside Hotel Golkonda at Masab Tank, a White BMW 5GT climbing the Telugu Talli Flyover and a Brand New Maroon X6 at Global Hospital Premises at Lk'pool.

Last edited by ShortShifter : 24th June 2011 at 00:49.
ShortShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2011, 13:08   #3037
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
Well A Couple of my sources have confirmed about a New LP560 in town. I'll probably hang around near Lotus Lake and hopefully try confirming it in person.

BTW suppose it was indeed the "1959" Gallarado Spyder then the million dollar question is what was it doing at the YSR Congress Party HQ ?

PS:- Forgot to post this, on Wednesday evening around 6pm saw what looked like a latest Gen Black BMW 760li entering into the lane next to Minerva Himayat Nagar. The Bimmer had Quad Exhausts thus arrived to the conclusion that it was a 760li. We were parked infront of Subway Himayat Nagar when the car in the Opp Lane took a left turn. By the time we managed to start our car and take a U Turn at Narayanaguda Signal near Kings and Cardinals and covered the distance, it was gone. Not too sure if it was a plane jane 7'er with after market exhausts or the full fledged 700nm torque monster.

Anyways also on the same day spotted a Silver TLC V8 and a AP13 Registered New Gen Black Porsche Cayenne parked inside Hotel Golkonda at Masab Tank, a White BMW 5GT climbing the Telugu Talli Flyover and a Brand New Maroon X6 at Global Hospital Premises at Lk'pool.
1959? The Gallardo im talking about is of single digit number and it is bought by the mekapati guys of ysr congress. My sources say they are very rich and almost on par with YS jagan. He is also nellore MP.

Infact they also has a Audi R8 which was sold recently.

Last edited by ravelsnip@gmail : 24th June 2011 at 13:17.
Old 24th June 2011, 13:45   #3038
BHPian

Quote:
1959? The Gallardo im talking about is of single digit number and it is bought by the mekapati guys of ysr congress. My sources say they are very rich and almost on par with YS jagan. He is also nellore MP.
Oops sorry was talking about the DL registered White Gallarado Spyder. So you are saying the number "9" LP560-4 is owned by the person related to KMC Constructions ? I was in the impression that it is owned by the person related to a Major Port near Vizag, the same person of Visual Soft fame, The car is even registered in the name of their Port. The LP560-4 until recently was parked in one of my friends apartments at Kompally, posted pictures of the same a few pages back.
Old 24th June 2011, 16:41   #3039
BHPian

A VW bug and a very rare W12 from the Audi Marque.
Attached Images

Old 24th June 2011, 16:53   #3040
BHPian

OT: Everyone on Hyderabad - Super Cars and Imports Thread: can we avoid taking names here? Like Gunny and etc, we all know who Gunny is and where he stays and stuff. I believe, let us be more particular about not taking the names of people here.

A direct reference to their names should be avoided. As we've been using names like Mr.DC, W16's Owner, KMC's R8 was all fine as it was not directly referring to them as in by specifying their names specifically here. Those keywords are the leads and we all know, who it is being referred to. Lets remember that a person, who ever it is would not appreciate Invasion of Privacy, hence avoid specifying names of people here.

Most of the people on other super cars threads feel that Mod's are a bit leniant on Hyd Thread as we openly take the names here. Lets avoid that thing here.

*mods, this might be a OT thing, but needed to be mentioned/addressed to as of now.

Last edited by traveloholic : 24th June 2011 at 16:54.
traveloholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2011, 17:53   #3041
Senior - BHPian

Nikhil ,
Look at this news item on a website, which lists all the names along with their cars too. IMO these people are too famous and know that they are talked about a lot.
Probably they would not mind it, but yes a responsible forum , we should try and refrain from quoting names.
AP: Luxury cars mania in city of Nawabs
Fordmanchau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2011, 22:12   #3042
BHPian

Alrite Lets try being as discreet as possible when it comes to taking out names here !

Quote:
Yes, Gunny's car I believe was sold or "being used" temporarily by these guys. However, Im not 100% sure about it, but what I'm sure is that, it was modified to have a black top afaik.
Well I am still confused about the ownership of the number "9" White LP560-4, the same one which crashed in January. How is it that the KMC Guys own it when it is registered in the name of the Port who's owner was previously associated with Visual Soft. Never heard of any relation between the both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
A VW bug and a very rare W12 from the Audi Marque.
Deepak was it the "AP15" W12 A8 ?
Old 25th June 2011, 12:38   #3043
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
Alrite Lets try being as discreet as possible when it comes to taking out names here !

Well I am still confused about the ownership of the number "9" White LP560-4, the same one which crashed in January. How is it that the KMC Guys own it when it is registered in the name of the Port who's owner was previously associated with Visual Soft. Never heard of any relation between the both.

I'm not sure if they have sold the car or these guys are just using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
OT: Everyone on Hyderabad - Super Cars and Imports Thread: can we avoid taking names here? Like Gunny and etc, we all know who Gunny is and where he stays and stuff. I believe, let us be more particular about not taking the names of people here.

A direct reference to their names should be avoided. As we've been using names like Mr.DC, W16's Owner, KMC's R8 was all fine as it was not directly referring to them as in by specifying their names specifically here. Those keywords are the leads and we all know, who it is being referred to. Lets remember that a person, who ever it is would not appreciate Invasion of Privacy, hence avoid specifying names of people here.

Most of the people on other super cars threads feel that Mod's are a bit leniant on Hyd Thread as we openly take the names here. Lets avoid that thing here.

*mods, this might be a OT thing, but needed to be mentioned/addressed to as of now.
The guy Gunny loves to be in the news. Im sure he is not someone who would hide his possessions or want to be anonymous regarding his cars. Infact he was the one proudly showing off his gallardo when he first bought it. So that is why I didn't mind taking out his name. If it was anyone else, then I would have sticked to the rules. half the city knows that he bought the first lambo in our state. I don't see any point in hiding/masking his name in particular.

Last edited by GTO : 27th June 2011 at 15:02. Reason: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another!
Old 25th June 2011, 12:49   #3044
BHPian

The new A7. Looks even more delicious from the front.
Attached Images

Old 25th June 2011, 17:25   #3045
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this 6 series coupe' and an X6 recently.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2922.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2923.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2924.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2925.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2926.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2928.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2930.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2932.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2933.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2934.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2936.jpg