Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2011, 17:47   #3076
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,361
Thanked: 2,306 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
The usual stuff.And a few x5's.

What's up with all the X1s!! AFAIK it's the cheapest beemer on sale and neither is it exclusive! And the X5s too are a pretty common sight, especially the 3.0diesel.And I hope the S80 is a V8 and not a D5!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleno7811 View Post
Trying to keep the thread alive? IMO this thread is the most happening thread with so many new exotics being added to the City.
I totally second that dude, its just a matter of time. By the end of the year we'll have 2 Veyrons, 2 Aventadors and a ONE77 + Shortshifter just PMed me that a silver SLS AMG and a RR Phantom EWB has landed in our city!


Spotted an XF, two X6 and a Fiat 500 parked outside the KBR park.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3014.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3053.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3046.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2679.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2668.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2670.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2674.jpg  

shyn is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2011, 18:08   #3077
BHPian
 
D33-PAC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 774
Thanked: 528 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

@Shyn: well nobody here technically defined what's exotic and what's an import. You guys are putting up pics of Fiat 500's which is much cheaper than a X1.Plus it's just a fiat. A Bimmer is a bimmer, I put up the x1 pics because nobody has put them up. And if price is how you guys define the worthiness of what belongs on the thread then the fiat 500 pics should have stopped long ago.


You guys are way too hooked on Jags, RRs, Ranges, and Bentleys . This thread is becoming way too selective. I know hyd has its own standards but people in the Kerala thread are putting up pics of A4's !!!!!!!!!!!
D33-PAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2011, 18:18   #3078
BHPian
 
traveloholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: TrafficJamaBad earlier known as Hyd
Posts: 750
Thanked: 224 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

OT: Deepak, with each passing day, we do see many cars and some cars become tad too common to be posted here. This was the same scenario with Audi Q5 & Q7, the spottings have been so frequent that people have stopped posting it here. Nothing wrong if someone posts the pics of Audi Q5 or Q7 here, as its not a crime. But we all are hungry for more exotics here. You are posting what you spotted and nothing wrong with it. If its a real exotic, that's when we all say WOW. For the lesser ones, we accept it as is. Lets not get into you did that and I did this and etc. Let Peace Prevail and continue posting what you spot.
traveloholic is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2011, 19:22   #3079
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Land of Nizams
Posts: 928
Thanked: 1,132 Times
Post re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelsnip@gmail View Post
^The brooklands is being used by Mr C at the moment. He is their partner/employee in JLR deal.
Thanks for the Scoop ravelsnip, have only seen the Blue Brooklands till date, haven't spotted the other 2 Silver Brooklands in town atleast till now. Hopefully this can't evade the eye's and the lenses of our Bhpian's hope someone catches it soon and post some snaps of the Brooklands which are long due on this thread.

And Yeah a White MH03T/R Phantom spotted by traveloholic near Ista recently and now news courtesy of ravelsnip about a Black EWB Phantom and a Silver SLS AMG. Oh My Gosh I am stunned by the rate at which Exotics are landing up here. And There are two more HUGE surprises awaiting you all, will wait till the ongoing speculations are put to rest and announce them in due time.

Last edited by ShortShifter : 30th June 2011 at 19:45.
ShortShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2011, 20:41   #3080
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,361
Thanked: 2,306 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
OT: Deepak, with each passing day, we do see many cars and some cars become tad too common to be posted here. This was the same scenario with Audi Q5 & Q7, the spottings have been so frequent that people have stopped posting it here. Nothing wrong if someone posts the pics of Audi Q5 or Q7 here, as its not a crime. But we all are hungry for more exotics here. You are posting what you spotted and nothing wrong with it. If its a real exotic, that's when we all say WOW. For the lesser ones, we accept it as is. Lets not get into you did that and I did this and etc. Let Peace Prevail and continue posting what you spot.
That is exactly what i meant to say.


Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
@Shyn: well nobody here technically defined what's exotic and what's an import. You guys are putting up pics of Fiat 500's which is much cheaper than a X1.Plus it's just a fiat. A Bimmer is a bimmer, I put up the x1 pics because nobody has put them up. And if price is how you guys define the worthiness of what belongs on the thread then the fiat 500 pics should have stopped long ago.


You guys are way too hooked on Jags, RRs, Ranges, and Bentleys . This thread is becoming way too selective. I know hyd has its own standards but people in the Kerala thread are putting up pics of A4's !!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know much about the 500 but i'm sure there are many who can tell you about the legend of the 500 and yes, we guys are hooked to the Brits. Sorry i couldn't manage the Rolls but i did spot some Jags, Rangies and a Bentley, just for you!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3239.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3240.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3247.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3249.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3248.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3252.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3253.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1784.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1785.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_1787.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3165.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3162.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3164.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3139.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2325.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2333.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-auto2040.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_3066.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_2951.jpg  


Last edited by shyn : 30th June 2011 at 20:45.
shyn is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2011, 21:54   #3081
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 245
Thanked: 90 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Guys i do not know what is exotic about landrover and rangerover..

@shyn, did you know that XJL u post belongs to a very big electrical company located near khairtabad RTA? funny thing is, I saw his driver drinking tea in that car near red rose cafe in panjagutta. :
ravelsnip@gmail is offline   Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 1st July 2011, 21:39   #3082
BHPian
 
D33-PAC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 774
Thanked: 528 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
Sorry i couldn't manage the Rolls but i did spot
some Jags, Rangies and a Bentley, just for you!
Excellent!


BTW I believe I saw a grey Audi RS6 today. Thought it was an A6 and as I passed it I realized the RS6 badge on the grille.

Last edited by D33-PAC : 1st July 2011 at 21:45.
D33-PAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2011, 10:53   #3083
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,361
Thanked: 2,306 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
Excellent!


BTW I believe I saw a grey Audi RS6 today. Thought it was an A6 and as I passed it I realized the RS6 badge on the grille.
I'm pretty sure it was a regular A6 with the RS kit/badging. Because I remember posting pics of a white(or was it silver) KA or TN registered A6 3.0TDi wearing the same.
shyn is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2011, 13:48   #3084
BHPian
 
D33-PAC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 774
Thanked: 528 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

^^^ Is this sold black Murcielago the same one that was thought to part of the Lanco fleet a while ago?

And only 2 Murcielagos touched AP soil correct? Of which the yellow one is a permanent resident.

@Shyn: Guess it was a badge job as nothing about the a6 stuck out.
D33-PAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2011, 13:52   #3085
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,361
Thanked: 2,306 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

My friend spotted this yellow 911 at the Gachibowli petrol pump and an SLK.
Attached Images
   
shyn is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2011, 14:05   #3086
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 245
Thanked: 90 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
^^^ Is this sold black Murcielago the same one that was thought to part of the Lanco fleet a while ago?

And only 2 Murcielagos touched AP soil correct? Of which the yellow one is a permanent resident.

@Shyn: Guess it was a badge job as nothing about the a6 stuck out.
Yes and lanco does not own any one of them!
ravelsnip@gmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2011, 14:06   #3087
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Land of Nizams
Posts: 928
Thanked: 1,132 Times
Post re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravelsnip@gmail View Post
Btw, yesterday I saw(the actual PKR)..in a party at ista. He came there in his scorpio : I told him about the fact that some people on the internet claim(think) that you own a LP640...he was like wth is LP640? Then i said a lambo murci: He could not believe it!! he said he would die for such a car. roflmao. that was a scene to watch..I wish i had some Teambhp members there
That might have been quite a sight ! BTW DC's veyron hasn't been registered yet right ?
ShortShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2011, 23:11   #3088
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Land of Nizams
Posts: 928
Thanked: 1,132 Times
Post re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Hyd's most famous garage has a Yellow Gallarado ? Well here is an old snap of it standing in one of their garages...

Name:  50faxi.jpg
Views: 2705
Size:  244.7 KB

Name:  2whdw1g.jpg
Views: 2606
Size:  318.0 KB
ShortShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2011, 00:06   #3089
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Land of Nizams
Posts: 928
Thanked: 1,132 Times
Post re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Alrite here is India's First Lamborghini LP560-4 Bicolore !

Picture Courtesy: Tarun Verma.

Name:  14o7wr5.jpg
Views: 9361
Size:  89.9 KB
ShortShifter is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2011, 11:08   #3090
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,361
Thanked: 2,306 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
Hyd's most famous garage has a Yellow Gallarado ? Well here is an old snap of it standing in one of their garages...

Attachment 571694

Attachment 571695
Now is that Gallardo an SE or is that a Spider? The second one looks like a Mazda MX-5 Miata to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
Alrite here is India's First Lamborghini LP560-4 Bicolore !

Picture Courtesy: Tarun Verma.

Attachment 571733
A round of applause for Tarun's friend for clicking the Bicolore and shared it with us!

Last edited by shyn : 4th July 2011 at 11:15.
shyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8551 7th December 2016 12:21
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14326 5th December 2016 12:21
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2387 19th November 2016 12:38
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:47.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks