Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2012, 17:21   #3946
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,361
Thanked: 2,310 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

The white Audi TT that came to our college fest!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-1.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-2.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-3.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-4.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-5.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-6.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-7.jpg  

shyn is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2012, 21:54   #3947
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Land of Nizams
Posts: 928
Thanked: 1,132 Times
Post re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by D33-PAC View Post
Is the Mansory CFS the only one in Hyderabad with a chrome grille? I've never seen a CFS in HYD with a chrome grille.
The Chrome Grille you talk of is a Mansory specific grille and is a standard fitment as part of the Mansory kit. Bentley also gives you a chrome grille of their own as part of their options list for the CFS. And Neither have I seen a Chrome Grille on any other CFS in town.

Anyways the Previous Gen. BMW M6 Coupé running on Eisenmann Exhausts, Photo © Fujju Hussain,

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 2958
Size:  293.4 KB

Name:  2.JPG
Views: 2933
Size:  321.7 KB

Name:  3.JPG
Views: 2924
Size:  299.6 KB

Name:  4.JPG
Views: 2897
Size:  350.4 KB

Name:  5.JPG
Views: 2843
Size:  257.8 KB

Name:  6.JPG
Views: 2821
Size:  223.0 KB

Name:  7.JPG
Views: 2780
Size:  266.5 KB

Name:  8.JPG
Views: 2735
Size:  241.9 KB

Name:  9.JPG
Views: 2745
Size:  361.0 KB

Name:  10.JPG
Views: 2726
Size:  302.6 KB

Last edited by ShortShifter : 21st February 2012 at 22:03.
ShortShifter is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 10:36   #3948
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 132
Thanked: 120 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Witnessed an accident of a new unregistered BMW near N grill in Jubilee hills on Tuesday night around 1 30 am. The vehicle's front portion was smashed beyond recognition. 3 teenagers were critically injured and were being taken to the hospital when I reached.

The vehicle is now parked with covers on near jubilee hills police station ( not sure if its a 5 or 3 series ) Shyn or shortshifter.. do you guys have any info on this accident? it did look like a case of underage & drunken driving to me..
s@tan2s@int is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 10:43   #3949
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Land of Nizams
Posts: 928
Thanked: 1,132 Times
Post re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@tan2s@int View Post
Witnessed an accident of a new unregistered BMW near N grill in Jubilee hills on Tuesday night around 1 30 am. The vehicle's front portion was smashed beyond recognition. 3 teenagers were critically injured and were being taken to the hospital when I reached.

The vehicle is now parked with covers on near jubilee hills police station ( not sure if its a 5 or 3 series ) Shyn or shortshifter.. do you guys have any info on this accident? it did look like a case of underage & drunken driving to me..
Underage driving not drunken driving, Its a F10 530d, car unfortunately belongs to someone I know, case against the guy driving it !
One guy died cause he was not wearing seat belts and was seated behind, not even the curtain airbags could cushion him while being thrown around inside, A very very unfortunate incident which could have been totally avoided, R.I.P !

Last edited by ShortShifter : 23rd February 2012 at 11:02.
ShortShifter is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 11:22   #3950
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 132
Thanked: 120 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
Underage driving not drunken driving, Its a F10 530d, car unfortunately belongs to someone I know, case against the guy driving it !
One guy died cause he was not wearing seat belts and was seated behind, not even the curtain airbags could cushion him while being thrown around inside, A very very unfortunate incident which could have been totally avoided, R.I.P !
That's very sad.Any info on how the accident occurred ?

May the young kid's soul RIP..Heard that it was this guy's B'day the same day...

Any idea who these kids are ? this incident didn't even come out in the papers.

Last edited by s@tan2s@int : 23rd February 2012 at 11:37.
s@tan2s@int is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 11:27   #3951
Senior - BHPian
 
anekho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: .
Posts: 1,997
Thanked: 656 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@tan2s@int View Post
Any idea who these kids are ? this incident didn't even come out in the papers. Guessing that its some influential family that managed to cover up the incident.
You can read about the incident on the Deccan Chronicle:

BMW crash ends teen
anekho is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 12:46   #3952
Senior - BHPian
 
shyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,361
Thanked: 2,310 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@tan2s@int View Post
Shyn or shortshifter.. do you guys have any info on this accident? it did look like a case of underage & drunken driving to me..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
Underage driving not drunken driving, Its a F10 530d, car unfortunately belongs to someone I know, case against the guy driving it !
One guy died cause he was not wearing seat belts and was seated behind, not even the curtain airbags could cushion him while being thrown around inside, A very very unfortunate incident which could have been totally avoided, R.I.P !
Quote:
Originally Posted by s@tan2s@int View Post
Any idea who these kids are ? this incident didn't even come out in the papers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anekho View Post
You can read about the incident on the Deccan Chronicle:

BMW crash ends teen
Here are the pictures of the crash !
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_9662.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_9661.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_9660.jpg  


Last edited by shyn : 23rd February 2012 at 13:11.
shyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 23:12   #3953
BHPian
 
VIPER_SRT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: PA
Posts: 432
Thanked: 170 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Too bad, I'm surprised the teen who died was in the rear seat! I don't see much damage on the rear doors, not sure about the left rear side. BMW should take this accident into account and see how the rear side curtain airbags deployed and couldn't save a person.
VIPER_SRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 23:46   #3954
Team-BHP Support
 
suhaas307's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 7,893
Thanked: 5,569 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPER_SRT View Post
Too bad, I'm surprised the teen who died was in the rear seat! I don't see much damage on the rear doors, not sure about the left rear side. BMW should take this accident into account and see how the rear side curtain airbags deployed and couldn't save a person.
I'm not too surprised actually.

You see, even though people don't have the habit of buckling up when they're in the front, they're forced to - courtesy the annoying seat-belt warning beep. But people sitting in the back almost never wear the seat belt. Even the aware and conscious don't buckle-up when they're seated in the back.

Such an accident would have thrown him off the back-seat.
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 11:14   #3955
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Land of Nizams
Posts: 928
Thanked: 1,132 Times
Post re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

The RS5 duo !

Photo Credits Fujju Hussain and Mohd. Shafeek respectively

Name:  rs5.jpg
Views: 2202
Size:  385.9 KB

Name:  rs5_2.jpg
Views: 2071
Size:  187.3 KB

Last edited by ShortShifter : 24th February 2012 at 11:17.
ShortShifter is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 12:47   #3956
BHPian
 
syedhafeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 972
Thanked: 330 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Audi R8 Spyder!
Courtesy: Amar Sharma and Surya Dk (http://www.facebook.com/supercars.hyd)
Attached Images
  
syedhafeez is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 13:47   #3957
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Land of Nizams
Posts: 928
Thanked: 1,132 Times
Post re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Watchout for another White G55 AMG with a neighbouring state registration and a spanking new Black Aston Martin V8 Vantage, will post pictures soon
ShortShifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 14:48   #3958
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ghaziabad
Posts: 858
Thanked: 238 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
I'm not too surprised actually.

You see, even though people don't have the habit of buckling up when they're in the front, they're forced to - courtesy the annoying seat-belt warning beep. But people sitting in the back almost never wear the seat belt. Even the aware and conscious don't buckle-up when they're seated in the back.

Such an accident would have thrown him off the back-seat.
I remember reading a report which stated that if the rear occupants haven't fasten the seat belts the chances of serious injuries/deaths are almost 40% higher.
BANDHAV is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2012, 03:09   #3959
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Land of Nizams
Posts: 928
Thanked: 1,132 Times
Post re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

Looks like Mahavir Motors (Mercedes) has something big instore for hyderabad ! Check it out All Pictures © of Syed Adil Khan ! Enjoy More pictures coming soon !

White SLS AMG at NGrill,

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-467450_3044718991459_430931284_o2.jpg

And a Black G55 AMG near Croma,

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-471755_3044443144563_1067665760_33114623_1034796715_o.jpg

Last edited by ShortShifter : 25th February 2012 at 03:38.
ShortShifter is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2012, 19:52   #3960
BHPian
 
syedhafeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 972
Thanked: 330 Times
Default re: Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad

A couple of pics from my side, was in a hurry so this is all I could manage!

Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_9797.jpg
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_9799.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
Looks like Mahavir Motors (Mercedes) has something big instore for hyderabad ! Check it out All Pictures © of Syed Adil Khan ! Enjoy More pictures coming soon !
Don't worry, the event has been covered by our very own "AS & SH"!
Here's a teaser from their side!
Supercars & Imports : Hyderabad-img_9913.jpg

Last edited by syedhafeez : 25th February 2012 at 19:58.
syedhafeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore ajmat Super-Cars & Imports in India 14329 9th December 2016 23:04
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2389 8th December 2016 16:22
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8551 7th December 2016 12:21
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:32.

Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks