Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 24th March 2017, 14:01   #136
BHPian

Default Re: money no bar, which car would you buy/import in India to make heads turn at any cost?

If in the SUV category then either the G63 6*6 or the Hilux Arctic 6*6. For anything else, its the Chiron

money no bar, which car would you buy/import in India to make heads turn at any cost?-large-image_35.jpg

Name:  arctictruckshilux6x601.jpg
Views: 1696
Size:  89.2 KB

money no bar, which car would you buy/import in India to make heads turn at any cost?-9.jpg
centaur is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2017, 14:54   #137
BHPian

Default Re: money no bar, which car would you buy/import in India to make heads turn at any cost?

I would get the Subaru Impreza WRX Sti... it is cheap, can be used for grocery runs and when I feel like it can become Colin McRae... this is sheep in wolf's clothing type of car.
And did I mention cheap..
sanjbmw2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2017, 15:15   #138
BHPian

If money is not a constraint, then, I wonder what stops me from buying all the cars mentioned in this thread?

I do not find a reason for NOT purchasing any of these cars. All cars are Fabulous and worth to be with me !!

Of course, I will use my Santro and Qualis for my office commute and long journey since I cannot afford to fuel all these cars ! (No Money constraints ONLY for purchasing these cars per thread rule.)

Last edited by gkveda : 24th March 2017 at 15:18.
gkveda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2017, 22:53   #139
Senior - BHPian

It is very tough to shortlist cars when you have an unlimited budget - in my case, it is a close call among these three. I am sure any one from these can turn as much or more heads than any modern car out there

The Schmidt coupe

money no bar, which car would you buy/import in India to make heads turn at any cost?-captainamerica_danielsimon_t_schmidtcar_03.jpg

money no bar, which car would you buy/import in India to make heads turn at any cost?-captainamerica_danielsimon_b_coupe_01.jpg

Rolls Royce Phantom 1 Jonckheere Coupe

money no bar, which car would you buy/import in India to make heads turn at any cost?-1925rollsroycephantom1jonckheerecoupe.jpg

Phantom Corsair

money no bar, which car would you buy/import in India to make heads turn at any cost?-1938_phantom_corsair_pebble_beach_concours_delegance_2007_02.jpg

If I can have one more, it will be the Saoutchik Bucciali TAV 8 V12 Fleche dOr Berline (and the fifth goes to any delahaye by Saoutchik)

--Anoop

Last edited by theexperthand : 24th March 2017 at 23:02.
theexperthand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2017, 12:35   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theexperthand View Post
It is very tough to shortlist cars when you have an unlimited budget - in my case, it is a close call among these three. I am sure any one from these can turn as much or more heads than any modern car out there

--Anoop
WHOA!! never heard about any of them ever. And the first one looks intimidating
anish5225 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2017, 10:15   #141
BHPian

Money no bar, I still would want to own a car that grabs attention or rather screams for it. Have a strong urge to say the usual Supercar and hypercar names. But no I realised this would be the car.

A Jensen Interceptor R restomod with a supercharged Chevy V8. For weekend drives. That by the way would grab attention in India because people will think look what he did to that HM Contessa.

Name:  images 1.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  16.7 KB

A Lexus LX570d grabs attention due to sheer size and will be a good all round SUV.

Also a Dodge Challenger Hellcat for the drag runs.

Last edited by Shanksta : 31st March 2017 at 10:16.
Shanksta is offline   Reply With Quote