Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 27th April 2005, 15:57   #16
BHPian

Hey guys, you are all right this is the car of bobby chemmanur, silver one belongs to choice group, blue one belongs to tony of josco ( though sold it now). He is looking out for a porsche 911 carrera S as an alternate or a 6, Z4. He has also just now bought a Jag s-type from hrithik Roshan. The Yellow SLK belongs to my friend Ranjith Kuruvilla, He has also taken a new E -270CDI a month back.He always speaks abt the SLR as well, though I doubt if it is to be a reality.
I have doubts if this Red car is still owned by Bobby because last time we spoke he said he's gonna trade it for a Mustang or a Skyline.
CaliforniaKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2005, 16:23   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaKnight
Hey guys, you are all right this is the car of bobby chemmanur, silver one belongs to choice group, blue one belongs to tony of josco ( though sold it now). He is looking out for a porsche 911 carrera S as an alternate or a 6, Z4. He has also just now bought a Jag s-type from hrithik Roshan. The Yellow SLK belongs to my friend Ranjith Kuruvilla, He has also taken a new E -270CDI a month back.He always speaks abt the SLR as well, though I doubt if it is to be a reality.
I have doubts if this Red car is still owned by Bobby because last time we spoke he said he's gonna trade it for a Mustang or a Skyline.
Woah, some awesome machines to hit Kerala.. Not bad at all....
But tell me one thing is Ranjith Kuruvilla the RK Latex guy??
And man this bobby guy has major plans, huh??
vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2005, 17:58   #18
BHPian

This red slk is still with bobby.Took the snap from his apartment.
artofzen is offline   Reply With Quote