Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2006, 21:44   #226
BHPian
 
comfortablywacky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 540
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
i sure hope so...

Pagani would be nice, but i doubt it..

LP640 seems more like it
or still better the Pagani Zonda F !! or the Koenigsegg CCX!! Wicked!!
comfortablywacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2006, 00:01   #227
Senior - BHPian
 
lamborghini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 4,636
Thanked: 1,263 Times
Default

I am all for the Koenigsegg CCX or the LP640.
C'mon Spiderman, we are waiting.
lamborghini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2006, 00:04   #228
Senior - BHPian
 
1Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chicago/Delhi
Posts: 1,357
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini
I am all for the Koenigsegg CCX or the LP640.
C'mon Spiderman, we are waiting.
Again like i said earlier, the CCX and Pagani Zonda F both cost 2x+ LP640, i doubt he would go for that..

but thats just my opinion...
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2006, 17:57   #229
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Sahil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 5,202
Thanked: 2,094 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini
I am all for the Koenigsegg CCX or the LP640.
C'mon Spiderman, we are waiting.
With piracy on the rise i doubt either will come.
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2006, 19:42   #230
Senior - BHPian
 
karthik247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BLR, HYD
Posts: 2,708
Thanked: 16 Times
Default

He already has a Lambo right...now only if he can get sumtin elz
karthik247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2006, 14:48   #231
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 20
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Spiderman Has Probably done 'maybe' a wise thing by selling his mucielago and getting the gallardo because obviously the murci was too low to drive even after the raised shocks. I think he already has an SL55 AMG for himself as his primary car he drives always. A Zonda...or a CCX for that matter would be too impractical to drive on Bombay Roads (I DONT BELIEVE I AM SAYING THIS). He probably could end up with an S65 AMG and have all the power and comfort he would want. But I still wish he'd get one of them expensive supercars as long as we get to see it. Ciao
gtzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2006, 21:51   #232
Senior - BHPian
 
Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2,420
Thanked: 162 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtzen
Spiderman Has Probably done 'maybe' a wise thing by selling his mucielago and getting the gallardo because obviously the murci was too low to drive even after the raised shocks.
Actually I'm confused. The Gallardo Spyder is half an inch lower than the Murcielago.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2006, 23:55   #233
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: mumbai
Posts: 2,035
Thanked: 315 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
Actually I'm confused. The Gallardo Spyder is half an inch lower than the Murcielago.
excellant catch Gordon..
dipen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2006, 01:47   #234
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 20
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

You Know what I mean Gordon....well if you dont....too bad...ciao
gtzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2006, 09:01   #235
Senior - BHPian
 
Gordon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2,420
Thanked: 162 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtzen
You Know what I mean Gordon....well if you dont....too bad...ciao
Okay I don't get what you mean. Explain.
The only practical "feature" in the Gallardo and not the Murcielago is the automated roof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtzen
He probably could end up with an S65 AMG and have all the power and comfort he would want.
I doubt and hope not. If it "MUST" be practical, then I wouldn't be surprised if he buys a F430 Spyder.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2006, 12:52   #236
Senior - BHPian
 
kbk_75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bombay
Posts: 1,226
Thanked: 343 Times
Default

Of course the practical element to that is that Ferrari is completely sold out of F430s for the next several months, which is why people with the money to buy these sportscars are increasingly looking at Lamborghini.
kbk_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2006, 00:15   #237
Senior - BHPian
 
1Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chicago/Delhi
Posts: 1,357
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbk_75
Of course the practical element to that is that Ferrari is completely sold out of F430s for the next several months, which is why people with the money to buy these sportscars are increasingly looking at Lamborghini.
yeah but if you have money all you have to do is pay another 30-50k and you have your car F430s are selling in the "used car market" like crazi, you can get one with the color and combo you want...no problem, you just have to shell out an extra 10-20%, no biggi for someone who is shelling so much anyways..
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2006, 01:43   #238
Senior - BHPian
 
kbk_75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bombay
Posts: 1,226
Thanked: 343 Times
Default

Pay another 30-50k? What currency are you talking here? Not rupees for sure. And even people with loads of money to spend on cars aren't daft enough to drop 1/3 of a car's value just to jump a queue.
kbk_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2006, 02:02   #239
Senior - BHPian
 
1Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Chicago/Delhi
Posts: 1,357
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbk_75
Pay another 30-50k? What currency are you talking here? Not rupees for sure. And even people with loads of money to spend on cars aren't daft enough to drop 1/3 of a car's value just to jump a queue.
you are kidding right???

in the US 90% of F430 owners are that daft, that they drop 50-100k USD on the car, the F430 base price is 177k USD and that same car sells for 245-250k USD, which is a margin of about 75k extra or about 40% more, there are people who have even paid about 300+ for the spiders..so people with money are that daft to get in line ahead..
1Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th August 2006, 02:26   #240
Senior - BHPian
 
aniguchisan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: London, UK
Posts: 2,022
Thanked: 111 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
you are kidding right???

in the US 90% of F430 owners are that daft, that they drop 50-100k USD on the car, the F430 base price is 177k USD and that same car sells for 245-250k USD, which is a margin of about 75k extra or about 40% more, there are people who have even paid about 300+ for the spiders..so people with money are that daft to get in line ahead..
Duh, obviously.

If it happened with the M800 in the 80s, in INDIA, it's surely gonna happen with the Ferraris, Lambos, the E60 M5s, etc, kbk_75.
aniguchisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Worlds most expensive Clamping-Koenigsegg CCXR and Lamborghini Murcielago SuperVeloce 1313 The International Automotive Scene 20 25th August 2010 22:28
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670 SV4 !!, Formula Renault and a drive with Tiff Needell! CLS_55_AMG Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 55 8th November 2009 11:14
Bentley Azure convertible and lamborghini murcielago carlover84 Super-Cars & Imports in India 56 7th April 2008 12:18
Crashed Murcielago Barchetta (Dubai) Stratos The International Automotive Scene 13 30th March 2006 18:46
Pic: Lamborghini Murcielago Barchetta in Bangalore cinclaturbo Super-Cars & Imports in India 49 20th March 2006 21:28


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:26.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks