Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 27th August 2009, 23:20   #676
BHPian

Hello ecksreturns, Are you going to wait for result of this rumour? Rumormill: Porsche 911 Turbo S coming?
Gurpartap Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2009, 23:46   #677
Senior - BHPian

Naah , I am getting my hands on a stick shift 2010 face lifted Turbo this winter and going to mod it like the M3!
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2009, 00:32   #678
BHPian

Well if you have decided on a manual, you could look at the gt3, its rated as the best porsche on an overall basis, even though it cant beat a turbo in a straight line but on track i will prove its worth..jus like what an m3 does to a c 63 amg
mlcarrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2009, 01:16   #679
Senior - BHPian

No tracks around where I live and I need another daily driver , not a back breaker.
Old 28th August 2009, 02:26   #680
BHPian

Guys,just saw this thread.Nice thread.
I dont have a good garage in comparison to you.
Eck can you highlight on a silly everyday problem of me?
What should I do to get the wash water salt and iron free?It leaves some leash of stain over my M3 glasses.
abhishek_bmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2009, 19:25   #681
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
No tracks around where I live and I need another daily driver , not a back breaker.

Hey Ecks, AFAIR you were talking about getting a Chevy Camaro at some point before your M3. Did you drop the idea or you didn't like it at all???

oh BTW, its my 1st quote on TBHP and I must say I am in love with Ecks garage. You have got a taste bro.
Ace F355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2009, 20:02   #682
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace F355 View Post
Hey Ecks, AFAIR you were talking about getting a Chevy Camaro at some point before your M3. Did you drop the idea or you didn't like it at all???
I guess the Camaro is only available in LHD.
theragingbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2009, 21:17   #683
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace F355 View Post

oh BTW, its my 1st quote on TBHP and I must say I am in love with Ecks garage. You have got a taste bro.
Thanks man, and yes I did like the Camaro but sadly it is available in LDH only so far.

And this is for everyone here - The Porsche is about to be sold soon. So the next addition to my garage will be the legendary Godzilla. Yes, the new Nissan GTR. I have thought about this and I know that I have always been anti - those cars that are not officially supported. But I know a few people in Delhi and Bombay who would go out of their way to help me maintain the GTR. So yes, expect to see a GTR in pearl white before this year ends.
Old 30th August 2009, 21:28   #684
Senior - BHPian

Awesome,KDS. ANother fantastic addition to you already splendid garage.
Just curious: you already have the M3 as your daily drive. So why another everyday use supercar? Why not another glamourous occasional use supercar? An Aston maybe?? :P

And when are you gonna put up the videos of the M3 at the airport?? We're dying to hear the beast.
shamik.bose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2009, 21:37   #685
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks man, and yes I did like the Camaro but sadly it is available in LDH only so far.

And this is for everyone here - The Porsche is about to be sold soon. So the next addition to my garage will be the legendary Godzilla. Yes, the new Nissan GTR. I have thought about this and I know that I have always been anti - those cars that are not officially supported. But I know a few people in Delhi and Bombay who would go out of their way to help me maintain the GTR. So yes, expect to see a GTR in pearl white before this year ends.
Why aren't you getting the 911TT as you had planned?
v10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2009, 22:06   #686
BANNED

Just FYI, Nissan India does give service the GT-R.
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2009, 22:18   #687
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
Awesome,KDS. ANother fantastic addition to you already splendid garage.
Just curious: you already have the M3 as your daily drive. So why another everyday use supercar? Why not another glamourous occasional use supercar? An Aston maybe?? :P

And when are you gonna put up the videos of the M3 at the airport?? We're dying to hear the beast.
I don't know man. I guess Nissan does offer proper service for the GTR as per Cyrus here , so it makes sense to get that. And as such I am not sure of the airport run. I'll keep you guys posted on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v10 View Post
Why aren't you getting the 911TT as you had planned?
A little change of plan. Apparently I am not allowed that budget this soon (The M3 and Audi R8 came within 4 months of each other). The GTR made sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Just FYI, Nissan India does give service the GT-R.
Brother, so Nissan dealerships to service the GTR? Sure? Are there any specific Bombay or Delhi ones I can contact?
Old 31st August 2009, 00:16   #688
BHPian

jus met narain karthikeyan at a party last night..he is getting one in december. The chennai nissan dealer is importing a gtr but not from the factory but routing it through another dealer in asia
mlcarrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2009, 01:18   #689
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Naah , I am getting my hands on a stick shift 2010 face lifted Turbo this winter and going to mod it like the M3!
It always makes me wonder since I am into your thread, you always talk about getting a daily driver and name a neck breaking monster (your M3 with performance mods; well, even without mods too , Porsche 911 Turbo and now, the Nissan GTR)

I understand that you are in love with your M3 as daily driver but don't you think you should grace your garage with a elegant SUV which actually fulfills your daily driver needs. Just an opinion!!!
Ace F355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2009, 10:22   #690
Senior - BHPian

Just got confirmation from Nissan delhi dealership. They can officially service the GTR ! Yay!