Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16th October 2009, 09:40   #946
DKG
Senior - BHPian
 
DKG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 3,706
Thanked: 928 Times
Default

Ecks why don't you update your BHP Garage with pictures of all your/family cars. This thread has grown too long to sift through. Would be a pleasure to see all the car pics posted together in one place
DKG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2009, 11:43   #947
BHPian
 
AltoHoncho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 581
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
I have seen some pics of your garage in some threads here but couldnt find a one which has all of these exotics uder one-roof, it could be a PS stitching as well, If you've posted this one somewhere then let me know the thread, I would definitely want to see this exotic supergarage. Congrats once again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKG View Post
Ecks why don't you update your BHP Garage with pictures of all your/family cars. This thread has grown too long to sift through. Would be a pleasure to see all the car pics posted together in one place
tough to browse for an M3 and then the Lambo and the R8... also want to see the remaining exotics with you.
AltoHoncho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2009, 12:53   #948
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Chennai
Posts: 19
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

WOW Which one you got CX-R,CH-R or Forged wheels???Its going to be Hot.
Have you checked FI???

20's seem too big .Have you lowered the car???
vrspower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2009, 13:22   #949
BHPian
 
smalhotra_93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 709
Thanked: 123 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrspower View Post
WOW Which one you got CX-R,CH-R or Forged wheels???Its going to be Hot.
Have you checked FI???

20's seem too big .Have you lowered the car???
CH-R 20'' .. Ecks told me that
smalhotra_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2009, 14:49   #950
BHPian
 
GTI WR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dhaka
Posts: 209
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

My first post in your thread.

whatever you do just don't sell the LP. its just a crime to let go of an amazing machine like that.
GTI WR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2009, 17:30   #951
//M
Distinguished - BHPian
 
//M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 4,186
Thanked: 8,564 Times
Default

+1 to that if you let go the LP now, you will surely miss it many years down the line even though you will have an awesome garage moreover Chandigarh has perhaps India's best roads so driving the LP is actually easier in Chandigarh than compared to other cities in the country...you already have an amazing garage buddy so dont let the LP go man !!!



Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.
//M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2009, 02:21   #952
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,398
Thanked: 332 Times
Default

Hello people. Latest update is that two new additions will be made to the garage. One has been confirmed as the Ferrari California and the other one will be known soon. Both will arrive very very soon.
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2009, 03:01   #953
BHPian
 
suped99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: HyderabaD,NC
Posts: 184
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Hello people. Latest update is that two new additions will be made to the garage. One has been confirmed as the Ferrari California and the other one will be known soon. Both will arrive very very soon.
Congrats dude!! Finally the prancing horse is going to make it to your garage, was hoping for this since long!! Im sure its going to make a Lot of members Excited and all that!!
suped99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2009, 12:08   #954
BHPian
 
krazyking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mumbai/Hong Kong
Posts: 329
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Cool, so finally a Ferrari!

So I'm guessing Ferrari has set up a service centre near by, or you've decided to stop worrying about that and get it serviced by some professionals?

Congratulations on the soon-purchased beauty.

P.S. - Aren't all Cali's convertibles?
krazyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2009, 12:13   #955
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,398
Thanked: 332 Times
Default

Yeah I just found a bunch of really good , knowledgeable guys , so servicing isn't much of an issue and ferrari is coming to India in the next year. And yes, california is a hard top convertible.
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2009, 12:15   #956
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: chennai
Posts: 128
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Yeah I just found a bunch of really good , knowledgeable guys , so servicing isn't much of an issue and ferrari is coming to India in the next year. And yes, california is a hard top convertible.
congrats on the new addition...but isnt the cali a LHD???
shivred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2009, 12:15   #957
BHPian
 
ir458's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 141
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Congrats ecks !! Like many other members was expecting you to go for Ferrari.
Have you thought of any particular color or going for traditional Rosso Corsa?
ir458 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2009, 12:19   #958
BHPian
 
krazyking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mumbai/Hong Kong
Posts: 329
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Yeah I just found a bunch of really good , knowledgeable guys , so servicing isn't much of an issue and ferrari is coming to India in the next year. And yes, california is a hard top convertible.
Ohh right, fair enough.

Haha from what I remember you said convertibles weren't for you? Or is the Cali an exception?

By the way, I was curious to know when you learnt to drive and what did you learn on? Hope it's not too much of a personal question.
krazyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2009, 13:35   #959
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,398
Thanked: 332 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivred View Post
congrats on the new addition...but isnt the cali a LHD???
Nope , it is available in rhd too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ir458 View Post
Congrats ecks !! Like many other members was expecting you to go for Ferrari.
Have you thought of any particular color or going for traditional Rosso Corsa?
Going for a black nero metallic .

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyking View Post
Ohh right, fair enough.

Haha from what I remember you said convertibles weren't for you? Or is the Cali an exception?

By the way, I was curious to know when you learnt to drive and what did you learn on? Hope it's not too much of a personal question.
Cali is a hard top convertible, so I get the coupe feel whenever I want + I wanted a new exp. I started driving at the age of 12 and drove the maruti 800 extensively.
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2009, 13:58   #960
BHPian
 
Sudan_NFS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: chennai
Posts: 759
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Congrats ecksreturns on your new buy Ferrai Califorina!!.

Please don't sell the LP640,if there is no other way and you have too, then sell to a person in India(Chennai ) so that we can still see the LP640.

Last edited by Sudan_NFS : 20th October 2009 at 14:00.
Sudan_NFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My brother's garage : Germans and Brits smalhotra_93 Super-Cars & Imports in India 216 18th May 2015 18:40
Who let the Bulls out and look where they been!!!!! padikpanther Travelogues 49 13th December 2011 15:30
3 bulls, 5 guys and a fort ... ride to Pratapgarh from Pune wanderlustindia Travelogues 3 2nd April 2008 11:59


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:31.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks