Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2009, 23:48   #1306
Team-BHP Support
 
Rehaan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 22,364
Thanked: 22,568 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
a suggestion to the mods - can you update the first post of this thread with the page/post numbers in which ecks has posted pics of his cars?
Can you please report a post with the pg#s to be highlighted in the title.

This might also help : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...ly-thread.html (Viewing the pictures (ONLY) of a thread)

Thanks,
R
Rehaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 13:00   #1307
Team-BHP Support
 
Akshay1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,759
Thanked: 6,665 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Can you please report a post with the pg#s to be highlighted in the title.

This might also help : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...ly-thread.html (Viewing the pictures (ONLY) of a thread)

Thanks,
R
here you go rehaan

pg 74 (m3 and lp with mods)
pg 38 and 39 (m3 and r8 vids)
pg 32 (pro shot m3, lp and r8)
pg 30 (m3 lp and r8)
pg 28 (pro shot m3 lp and r8)
pg 27 (m3 with mods)
pg 24 (r8)
pg 22 (r8)
pg 18 (m3 with new interior lights)
pg 17 (m3 with lowering springs)
pg 10 (lp640 on the street)
pg 9 (phantom)
pg 5 (m3 and lp)
pg 4 (m3 and lp)
Pg 3 (m3)
Akshay1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 13:00   #1308
Team-BHP Support
 
suhaas307's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 8,053
Thanked: 6,597 Times
Default

Very very nice GT-R Karan! Waiting patiently for the matt black wrap!

Can't wait for the supercharger kit on the M3! But does this mean that the Dinan Stroker motor is out of contention? Or have you considered that as well? (Updating the brakes, wheels and tires before going all out on the modifications was an extremely smart move)
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 13:15   #1309
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,398
Thanked: 332 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Very very nice GT-R Karan! Waiting patiently for the matt black wrap!

Can't wait for the supercharger kit on the M3! But does this mean that the Dinan Stroker motor is out of contention? Or have you considered that as well? (Updating the brakes, wheels and tires before going all out on the modifications was an extremely smart move)
No no, the stroker mod is still on my list. The plan is that if I have a blown engine(which is rare), I can always get the stroker motor. =)
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 13:25   #1310
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Technocrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mid West
Posts: 14,896
Thanked: 2,477 Times
Default

Congrats KD The GTR looks killer in black, would be waiting for post wrap pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
here you go rehaan

pg 74 (m3 and lp with mods)
pg 38 and 39 (m3 and r8 vids)
pg 32 (pro shot m3, lp and r8)
pg 30 (m3 lp and r8)
pg 28 (pro shot m3 lp and r8)
pg 27 (m3 with mods)
pg 24 (r8)
pg 22 (r8)
pg 18 (m3 with new interior lights)
pg 17 (m3 with lowering springs)
pg 10 (lp640 on the street)
pg 9 (phantom)
pg 5 (m3 and lp)
pg 4 (m3 and lp)
Pg 3 (m3)
Thanks Akshay, this list has been put in the first post of this thread
Technocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 14:22   #1311
BHPian
 
Rotorhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 933
Thanked: 21 Times
Default

Congrats Karan. The GTR with the black matt wrap probably would be the the only one of its kind in india for now with the sleek stealth fighter looks. Must saw as much as your choice of car, your choice of colors is also impeccable. Also its amazing how much of research you do before you zero in on a particular car, probably you would have already worked out the post purchase mods even before you atually place the order.
Rotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 18:10   #1312
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2,455
Thanked: 64 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
here you go rehaan

pg 74 (m3 and lp with mods)
pg 38 and 39 (m3 and r8 vids)
pg 32 (pro shot m3, lp and r8)
pg 30 (m3 lp and r8)
pg 28 (pro shot m3 lp and r8)
pg 27 (m3 with mods)
pg 24 (r8)
pg 22 (r8)
pg 18 (m3 with new interior lights)
pg 17 (m3 with lowering springs)
pg 10 (lp640 on the street)
pg 9 (phantom)
pg 5 (m3 and lp)
pg 4 (m3 and lp)
Pg 3 (m3)
Thanks a ton Akshay.
After pg38 comes pg74. Between these two pages lies a chatroom archive!

@KD: Congrats. Waiting to see pics of your GTR and above all waiting to see a red stallion in your stable.

Last edited by Jayabusa : 26th November 2009 at 18:14.
Jayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 23:44   #1313
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Delhi
Posts: 90
Thanked: 85 Times
Default

Let me make the wait,a bit more agonizing.



He got a cervical pain in the neck just from the cornering!!
Enjoy the car ecks[and the mods,and the hand made engine!!]
smilenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 23:55   #1314
Team-BHP Support
 
suhaas307's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 8,053
Thanked: 6,597 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
No no, the stroker mod is still on my list. The plan is that if I have a blown engine(which is rare), I can always get the stroker motor. =)
A blown engine?! I hope not! That wouldn't be welcome! I wonder how devastating the M3 would be once the Stroker motor and the Supercharger come together in holy matrimony. Might even dethrone the LP 640 eh?
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 23:58   #1315
Senior - BHPian
 
m4ugr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 1,291
Thanked: 123 Times
Default

The Black GTR Looks FAB, cant wait to see it next to the M3. When is the expected date or arrival??

With the supercharger on the M3 would be as fast as the LP?? If yes, then the power of the LP and the freedom to driving it anywhere like a daily drive. This would be the best machine ever.
m4ugr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 00:36   #1316
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,398
Thanked: 332 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Thanks a ton Akshay.
After pg38 comes pg74. Between these two pages lies a chatroom archive!

@KD: Congrats. Waiting to see pics of your GTR and above all waiting to see a red stallion in your stable.

Thanks man! I can hardly wait now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilenow View Post
Let me make the wait,a bit more agonizing.



He got a cervical pain in the neck just from the cornering!!
Enjoy the car ecks[and the mods,and the hand made engine!!]
Oh yes, the mods on this car are going to be insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
A blown engine?! I hope not! That wouldn't be welcome! I wonder how devastating the M3 would be once the Stroker motor and the Supercharger come together in holy matrimony. Might even dethrone the LP 640 eh?
Stroker + S/C has been debated upon in recent time, lets see where the tide goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
The Black GTR Looks FAB, cant wait to see it next to the M3. When is the expected date or arrival??

With the supercharger on the M3 would be as fast as the LP?? If yes, then the power of the LP and the freedom to driving it anywhere like a daily drive. This would be the best machine ever.
Date of arrival is mid of December. And yes, the M3 will reach power figures of 600 hp and 430 lbs of torque. That is as such my daily car, it just needs some good low end torque. The S/C will take care of that. The GTR will get 650 whp, so about 700+ bhp with bigger turbo's,waste gates, full exhaust and a customized tune. Now that will be the best of the LP speed(faster than the SV and with 1/4 mile times of 10 seconds, it will very well be in the Veyron turf) and comfort of a daily car with stealth fighter looks.
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 17:17   #1317
BHPian
 
bivin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MAA/DXB/CDG
Posts: 932
Thanked: 113 Times
Default

the irony!! your daily drive can smoke your weekend supercar!!!
bivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 17:48   #1318
BHPian
 
hiren959's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ahmedabad
Posts: 339
Thanked: 50 Times
Default

@ecks.., I find you the most lucky person in India.
hiren959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 18:57   #1319
BHPian
 
AltoHoncho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 581
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
...the M3 will reach power figures of 600 hp and 430 lbs of torque. That is as such my daily car, it just needs some good low end torque. The S/C will take care of that. The GTR will get 650 whp, so about 700+ bhp with bigger turbo's,waste gates, full exhaust and a customized tune. Now that will be the best of the LP speed(faster than the SV and with 1/4 mile times of 10 seconds, it will very well be in the Veyron turf) and comfort of a daily car with stealth fighter looks.
All this hence concludes... YOU SMOKE, best of luck ecks, may your addiction never meets those cancer-ous speedbreakers.
Just wondering how tough would it be for your entourage to keep up with your daily drive. Is that CR-V also tuned??
AltoHoncho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 19:21   #1320
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,398
Thanked: 332 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
All this hence concludes... YOU SMOKE, best of luck ecks, may your addiction never meets those cancer-ous speedbreakers.
Just wondering how tough would it be for your entourage to keep up with your daily drive. Is that CR-V also tuned??
Lolz! Actually my driver-cum-wingman is a fantastic driver! He really knows how to keep up,otherwise he will just stop if he has lost track of me and call to check my location and catch up.
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My brother's garage : Germans and Brits smalhotra_93 Super-Cars & Imports in India 216 18th May 2015 18:40
Who let the Bulls out and look where they been!!!!! padikpanther Travelogues 49 13th December 2011 15:30
3 bulls, 5 guys and a fort ... ride to Pratapgarh from Pune wanderlustindia Travelogues 3 2nd April 2008 11:59


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:20.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks