Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 30th May 2007, 02:23   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by payam View Post
yea man whats the use of this if you are not able to start it?i mean what are you going to do with fuel?
Its very simple.. With 88 octane she will run 550 bhp.
With 97 she might run 650 bhp. Doesnt there always have to be a hitch.
How the figures just drop down like hot cakes...
Cheerss
EVO6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2007, 11:36   #47
BANNED

Dear friend, Evo, how much bhp will it give for diesel?
speedweednitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2007, 13:58   #48
BHPian

Like i said earlier , I do not want to talk about it in detail here for obvious reasons. All of you will see the car very soon. Waiting for the next drag race at Jakkur - Bangalore. After its debut at the race AutoCAr will run a detailed article with pictures. The fuel yes, will be a problem. ALready holding on to some stock, which luckily has a shelf life of 8 months, thanks to the packing. The car will be probably detuned for lack of fuel or I will have to keep it going.But i can still manage to import, only problem being, i need to import in big quantities, which i have no use for.Lets see how it goes.

Cheap Deal - I am not just talking. Have got everything and it has been tested and proved and even got a fantastic timing. Cannot give more details at the moment.
dominator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2007, 15:34   #49
Senior - BHPian

well she will run well enough with our turbo prop fuel, available from flying clubs and are 102+ octane.
may just give 150 bhp less, than stated max, but still the most powerful road car in India
scooby05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2007, 15:35   #50
BHPian

so you are not sending any photo of your monster??
dude share your happiness with us,come on bro
payam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2007, 22:28   #51
BHPian

Dominator or if its the same DOM that we know as shreyas..(please confirm) I'm surprised you'd be blatant enough to go around saying you own it for one thing then let alone putting up the fact about it being a four figures to the horses?I'm happy that you've got it (if you have) but unfortunately on T-BHP theres been a slight adjustment to the rule,which is generally followed by all people...BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE..and on that note I sign off.(oh please make sure youre in the pics) shukriya.
nitroxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2007, 00:36   #52
Senior - BHPian

Wow Congratulations Dominator, should be a blast to drive. Not fair, keeping the beauty from our hungry and eager eyes. C'mon bro, post some pics of the car for all of us to salivate and enjoy too
Humko bhi to maza lene do yaar!!
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2007, 11:13   #53
BHPian

I understand the curiosity. Believe me guys, if i could, i would have posted the pictures straight away. End of June it will be there for all to see. It is beyond me to post the pictures now. Please understand. Just wait

I am not Shreyas,please dont believe me till you get to see it for yourself.But remember, you owe me a drink when you finally get to see it. Cheers buddy
Old 31st May 2007, 20:02   #54
BHPian

Congratulations Dominator, you have got a real monster , the Skyline is know as the best supercar ever made whatever the generation it is (r32,R33, R34).Concerning the fuel trouble you might get some high octane level from Australia.With 1070 hp you can at least reach 350 km/h
abdul 65 amg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st May 2007, 21:23   #55
BHPian

yeah..thats a possibility already explored.located a supplier.would be used mainly for drags. have got something real special to stop the car.apart from the brakes it will have external braking assistance.like i have been saying,for reasons beyond my control, i am not able to disclose more at the moment.it will be there for all to see very soon.
happy driving til then
Old 2nd June 2007, 02:34   #56
Senior - BHPian

Is this the HKS one? So you have a parachute...
v1p3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2007, 07:31   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Is this the HKS one? So you have a parachute...
What... No WINGS???? HAHAHAHHH

I would love to see this one..

Last edited by R32_GTR : 2nd June 2007 at 07:34.
R32_GTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2007, 16:06   #58
Senior - BHPian

No, you'll need a parachute for anything under 11 seconds in India. The braking distance is only 400m and normally it's slightly downhill.
Old 2nd June 2007, 18:24   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
No, you'll need a parachute for anything under 11 seconds in India. The braking distance is only 400m and normally it's slightly downhill.
sorry viper..didn't mean to rattle you mate...it was just the QUOTES made on this thread that i was refering to.....Wings would help though!! (99 % sarcasm / 1 % faith) Don't you think?

The Top secret Skyline GTR is in Sydney..(1000hp + at the wheels and NOT STREET LEGAL) seen it in flesh and blood..as seen on youtube is in Sydney...seen it quite a few times...not that interesting anymore.. (no shute required)

The HKS one that you're talking about is either in the UK or back in Japan..so this GTST is certainly not it. (guess what...NOT STREET LEGAL EITHER and no shute required)

There are days where i think if should should just randomly say that i have a measly 500 hp at the wheels on my GTR and have people believe it....but i dont see myself doing that...FOR NOW ATLEAST...AND....

BE ABLE TO FILL UP AT A PETROL STATION AS NORMAL AND NOT HAVE TO INVADE ONE OF THE MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES OR DEPRIVE AIR INDIA FOR FUEL TO GET TO THE NEXT TEAM BHP MEET!!!

Last edited by R32_GTR : 2nd June 2007 at 18:33.
R32_GTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2007, 04:27   #60
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R32_GTR View Post
The HKS one that you're talking about is either in the UK or back in Japan
Oh no, I didn't mean the HKS demo car. I meant an HKS kitted/prepped car with huge HKS decals down below and across the door and rear fender. But that belongs to someone else.

There are quite a few Skylines in Bangalore. As in, they exist, and they're more than 1. Rarely seen though, and it's really frustrating to know they exist and we don't get to see them. Maybe dominator will change that.

I have a funny feeling this one is black...

Last edited by v1p3r : 3rd June 2007 at 04:29.