gpa
Senior - BHPian

Sad to see a beauty of a car damaged..
gpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2009, 13:51   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramelo View Post
arey guys he has no driver for the lambo. i think he drives himself but on this occasion

the idiot driver must have gone for a joy ride in his lambo.

he must have asked anil bhai when he must be busy in work.

anil : kya kaam hai?

driver: SAHIB gaadi chahiye. ghar ke kaam se jana padega.

anil : haan to le jao na. (on phone with mukhesh lolz)

driver: SAHIB peeli GADDI le jaoon.....(fingers crossed)

anil: arey mera dimak mat kharab karo. le jao gaadi yaar. mein busy hoon.

driver.,,, yesssssss!!!! vrooooom vrooom crash and bang........ hahah lolz
I've another doubt: since Anil drive the Lambo himself, why can't it happen as: the accident happened from him & since he don't want to have a media impact on this issue (he is already in tension with the Mumbai High Court rulling), he might have commanded his oidiant staff/driver the take the blame him self & he might have paid a good bonus too! It's just a guess, but I strongly guess it could be a situation!
hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2009, 15:27   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

What could also have happened is the guy crossed like a retard, as usual (trademark of our country, cross without looking and blame driver).
FlyingSpur is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2009, 16:33   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
I've another doubt: since Anil drive the Lambo himself, why can't it happen as: the accident happened from him & since he don't want to have a media impact on this issue (he is already in tension with the Mumbai High Court rulling), he might have commanded his oidiant staff/driver the take the blame him self & he might have paid a good bonus too! It's just a guess, but I strongly guess it could be a situation!

it is possible. but mumbai public knows how he looks and they would have not

have let him go that easily. i mean you can imagine how crouds gather instant some accidents happen. and that lambo is yellooow it can attract lot of attention.

i dont think ANIL is such an immature driver. i heard that he drives his fav BMW X5 himself. even when in meetings at delhi. i have seen him on TV and he dosent sit in the back seat. this is a guy who doesnt likes to be chauffered around town.
Caramelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2009, 16:59   #35
Team-BHP Support

Lots of guesswork and suspecting happening here so i will put in my 2 bits :

I've seen this Lambo on the road about 5 separate times in bombay. Always during the day / before 11pm.

Sometimes there are kids in the passenger seat, but there was always a driver driving when i saw it.

Never seemed to be driving dangerously, or even very fast.

More than AA trusting the driver with his car, he is trusting the driver with his kids. Think about it.

I'm sure this probably isn't a case of recklessness (that too in broad daylight) - but moreso a "typical" accident. Someones mistake or misjudgment.

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 20th June 2009 at 17:01.
Rehaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2009, 17:47   #36
BHPian

This one seems to be heading towards the "Another thread favouring the rich" way.

Unless we have any leads to:

what speeds was the vehicle doing?
or
who really got out of the car?

we cannot conclude who is to be blamed!!

No offence meant to anyone, but you certainly can't judge a person's driving skills from tv footage.
MARCUS_520i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2009, 17:47   #37
Senior - BHPian

Firstly, I think we need to change the title of this thread because it reeks of the sensational manner in which our media reports such incidents. Whenever any accident happens it's always 'Car/truck mows down pedestrian".

No driver anywhere in the world goes out thinking "ok I am driving today. Let's kill someone. Haven't done it in weeks!"

It's always rash and negligent driving, never jaywalking. Maybe the Lamborgini was over speeding but it's also possible that the man was jaywalking. From what I see on our roads, the most likely cause of the accident may have been the latter.
amit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2009, 18:18   #38
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Yeah! Or perhaps some of Anil's rivals must have paid some man to jump in front of the car and defame his entire family.

Yeh le 5000. Ek ajeeb si gaadi dikhegi. Nahi, Nahi, Sumo nahi, doosri, usse bhi ajeeb si. Uske saamne kood jaana. Kaanch phod dena.

I love conspiracy theories, lol.
Sam Kapasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2009, 18:27   #39
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Ek ajeeb si gaadi dikhegi. Nahi, Nahi, Sumo nahi, doosri, usse bhi ajeeb si.
That was hilarious Sam.

Anyways I guess these sort of accidents happen almost daily on Mumbao roads. Am not in favor of anyone here. Driver's will always blame pedestrains and pedestrains will always blame drivers. So lets not make the judgement ourselves. The "hit" man is alive with no major injuries and the car is fine with no major damages. What else do we want?
v12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th June 2009, 18:55   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Yeah! Or perhaps some of Anil's rivals must have paid some man to jump in front of the car and defame his entire family.

Yeh le 5000. Ek ajeeb si gaadi dikhegi. Nahi, Nahi, Sumo nahi, doosri, usse bhi ajeeb si. Uske saamne kood jaana. Kaanch phod dena.

I love conspiracy theories, lol.
And the guy jumped in front of a Zylo!! What a waste.

I can Picture the bearded news reader in a popular channel screeching..." Inn ameerzadon ki gaadiyan bhi unke jaise berahm...dekhiye ye sanasanikhez karnama..."

Seriously guys you have to stop being like this moronic newsreader. I was in stop and go traffic at Dadar BB once and there was this guy doing a balancing act on the divider waiting to cross the road. His balance gave way just as my driver had started..... 5 kmph or even less, thud...he fell on my car, and his head hit te windscree and it was cracked. Whose fault was it? Certainly not my driver's. He sheepishly moved across, though im sure it must have hurt. It cost me a windscreen of my W124. He must have hit it just at that spot to crack a windscreen. So accidents happen and it is not always the driver's fault.

Last edited by V-16 : 20th June 2009 at 19:00.
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2009, 17:45   #41
BHPian

The guy who got hit is really lucky.Later,after getting discharged if any one asks him anything about the accident he can say "tv mein nahi dekha kya ? reliance ki driver ne lambo se maarne ke liye koshish kiya" imagine that kick in his words

A.A Lamborghini and accident.COSTLY accident
Rude7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2009, 13:22   #42
BHPian

WOW!

we have a thread here only because AA's car's windscreen got cracked!
shouldn't we just have a picture of the vehicle up there in the exotic/import crashes in india thread? and continue the speculation there on??

@ mods
will this earn me another infraction??
samyakmodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2009, 18:24   #43
Senior - BHPian

Come on guys, we are reacting as if any super rich dude cannot be involved in any, any accident. It happens, and since it wasn't anything major, the news will die down and so will this thread.
prince_pervez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2009, 18:50   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramelo View Post
arey guys he has no driver for the lambo. i think he drives himself but on this occasion

the idiot driver must have gone for a joy ride in his lambo.

he must have asked anil bhai when he must be busy in work.

anil : kya kaam hai?

driver: SAHIB gaadi chahiye. ghar ke kaam se jana padega.

anil : haan to le jao na. (on phone with mukhesh lolz)

driver: SAHIB peeli GADDI le jaoon.....(fingers crossed)

anil: arey mera dimak mat kharab karo. le jao gaadi yaar. mein busy hoon.

driver.,,, yesssssss!!!! vrooooom vrooom crash and bang........ hahah lolz
AMAZING!! I laughed out so loud,guys in my office were wondering what the hell is wrong with me!!
ab500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2009, 21:11   #45
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
And the guy jumped in front of a Zylo!! What a waste.
This is so funny!!! Yellow Zylo must be as unique as the lambo itself!
Equus is offline   Reply With Quote