Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2010, 15:57   #61
BHPian
 
nandishpal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 475
Thanked: 56 Times
Default

few pictures while & after getting polished.
Attached Thumbnails
My first gift to myself for the new year's eve! A Mercedes W126..-img00029201003070940.jpg  

My first gift to myself for the new year's eve! A Mercedes W126..-img00030201003070940.jpg  

My first gift to myself for the new year's eve! A Mercedes W126..-img00033201003071449.jpg  

My first gift to myself for the new year's eve! A Mercedes W126..-img00035201003071740.jpg  

My first gift to myself for the new year's eve! A Mercedes W126..-img00037201003071740.jpg  

My first gift to myself for the new year's eve! A Mercedes W126..-img00039201003071740.jpg  

My first gift to myself for the new year's eve! A Mercedes W126..-img00038201003071740.jpg  

nandishpal is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2010, 18:18   #62
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NAMMA BENGALURU
Posts: 5,613
Thanked: 2,460 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandishpal View Post
few pictures while & after getting polished.

Wow, the car looks brilliant.

And our Good friend Naushad seems to have perfected his art of transforming sleeping cars spring to life.

Enjoy your ride.
PAVAN KADAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2010, 19:13   #63
BHPian
 
nandishpal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 475
Thanked: 56 Times
Default

thanks kadam,ya naushad has definitely mastered the art of polishing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
Wow, the car looks brilliant.

And our Good friend Naushad seems to have perfected his art of transforming sleeping cars spring to life.

Enjoy your ride.
nandishpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2010, 19:13   #64
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bangalore Cantonment
Posts: 1,642
Thanked: 21 Times
Default

Which Polish was used? Cost?

Some more details of Naushad
arun1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2010, 19:20   #65
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: NAMMA BENGALURU
Posts: 5,613
Thanked: 2,460 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun1100 View Post
Which Polish was used? Cost?

Some more details of Naushad
OMG...! Why did i ever reveal

He uses only WAXPOL brand of polishes, works for almost 8 hrs a day on a single vehicle.



Nandish, why dont you put some interior and engine room pics.
PAVAN KADAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2010, 19:35   #66
BHPian
 
nandishpal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 475
Thanked: 56 Times
Default

you said it all about naushad kadam
i will post some interior pics this weekend,i did not click any as i had guests coming home & now the car is covered & parked
i have had a lot of people asking me to repaint the car,but i think the OE paint is marvellous.good job mercedes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
OMG...! Why did i ever reveal

He uses only WAXPOL brand of polishes, works for almost 8 hrs a day on a single vehicle.



Nandish, why dont you put some interior and engine room pics.
nandishpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2010, 20:26   #67
Senior - BHPian
 
canonball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,466
Thanked: 188 Times
Default

She looks HOT HOT man great job are the interiors cleaned up to? post em man. She is indeed mouth watering HOTT. Now for them wheels

The wipers need to be adjusted as they seem to be at premature rest - Only 7 to 10 cm of them in staggered setting should be visible coming out of the bonnet.

This is one of the best original paint w126's I have seen in a long time
canonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2010, 22:30   #68
BHPian
 
carfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Udupi
Posts: 559
Thanked: 178 Times
Default

Hey i just saw this thread now!!clean car it indeed is!!personally i have always felt this series of mercs were the best looking mercs ever!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandishpal View Post
Thanks guna!no the bug has not gone.I drove a couple off suvs last week & my love for forester has grown even more.no owners will be spared ol:
I hope you know wat I mean
i did not understand this!!you still have the forester with you?
carfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2010, 12:32   #69
BHPian
 
nandishpal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 475
Thanked: 56 Times
Default

i have sold the forester.but still vouch for it

i did not understand this!!you still have the forester with you?[/quote]
nandishpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2010, 12:49   #70
BHPian
 
nandishpal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 475
Thanked: 56 Times
Default

thank you bhai.i am depending on you for some exotic wheels for my car.
i asked the mechanic to set the wipers right after changing the blade at the mercedes service centre & this is all he could do.i must say these guys are good just for the new cars.
the interiors are cleaned & have a shine like new.i will post the interior pics this weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball View Post
She looks HOT HOT man great job are the interiors cleaned up to? post em man. She is indeed mouth watering HOTT. Now for them wheels

The wipers need to be adjusted as they seem to be at premature rest - Only 7 to 10 cm of them in staggered setting should be visible coming out of the bonnet.

This is one of the best original paint w126's I have seen in a long time
nandishpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2010, 12:50   #71
BHPian
 
huwaeiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 86
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

that is really a beautiful car you have got your hands on nandish. very neat car. better take me for a drive sir! and as for the polish guy put some info on him i m really impressed with the pic in which u have showed the water stains totally disappeared. i want all my cars to be polished by him. Throw some light on it.

Thanks, Regards
Huwaeiguy
huwaeiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2010, 13:01   #72
BHPian
 
nandishpal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 475
Thanked: 56 Times
Default

thanks prakash.i myself liked the polish job as i am very particular.everybody does the easy surface but the corners & edges are always left out.i made sure i thought him his lesson to be a better polish professional he agrees to it.
bro you can also get your r1 polished by him.he wont move it or drop it.
i will put you on to him or him on to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by huwaeiguy View Post
that is really a beautiful car you have got your hands on nandish. very neat car. better take me for a drive sir! and as for the polish guy put some info on him i m really impressed with the pic in which u have showed the water stains totally disappeared. i want all my cars to be polished by him. Throw some light on it.

Thanks, Regards
Huwaeiguy
nandishpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2010, 13:19   #73
Senior - BHPian
 
sammyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gurgaon/Doon
Posts: 1,738
Thanked: 338 Times
Default

Dude...I dont know how I missed this thread.Congratulations on the Merc bro. I remember when we met you had mentioned that there was one you really liked. Is this the same one? Its wonderful to see all your research finally paid off, and how

All the best man, have a wonderful time and best of luck for the 140. I am sure you will find one soon
sammyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2010, 14:00   #74
BHPian
 
nandishpal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 475
Thanked: 56 Times
Default

thanks bro!this is not the car i was looking for,i was looking a w140 & is soon going to be with me.
i am very happy with the car,as it has its own road presence & class.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
Dude...I dont know how I missed this thread.Congratulations on the Merc bro. I remember when we met you had mentioned that there was one you really liked. Is this the same one? Its wonderful to see all your research finally paid off, and how

All the best man, have a wonderful time and best of luck for the 140. I am sure you will find one soon
nandishpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2010, 14:35   #75
BHPian
 
huwaeiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 86
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Sure nandish, we can do that. But you better put the interior pics cant wait to see them. Really curious because i kno what is your taste and how you get the beauty from them.LOL!

Thanks, Regards
huwaeiguy
huwaeiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
West Bengal to Rajasthan Road Trip to celebrate New Year’s Eve lovecars21 Travelogues 42 6th November 2015 19:52
Mercedes W126 300SD 1983 eyedoc Super-Cars & Imports in India 43 20th June 2010 22:24
GQ Drive: Christmas - New Year's Eve hrag Route / Travel Queries 130 4th January 2009 11:01
Shameful Incidents in Mumbai on New Year's eve - Gateway of India NOW JW Marriott Nikhilb2008 Shifting gears 186 18th January 2008 22:08
Road Accidents on New Year's eve indianrunner Shifting gears 20 7th January 2008 16:59


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 21:58.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks