Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 29th January 2010, 17:03   #31
BHPian

360 or 911 turbo.. I think this guy will get his 911 turbo or not come at all.. Very finniky about his cars and seeing from last years turnout and people touching cars he may give it a miss unless GS has convinced him to come by assuring security for his car. Anyhow it shall be a good sunday morning.. Looking forward to the 5 lambos
evil_e46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2010, 17:22   #32
Senior - BHPian

I have to be in Pune Sunday evening, so I was gonna give it a miss, but have changed my mind and will be there. Don't want to miss this once a year treat!
kbk_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2010, 18:36   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbk_75 View Post
I have to be in Pune Sunday evening, so I was gonna give it a miss, but have changed my mind and will be there. Don't want to miss this once a year treat!
thats the way boy. i too am coming back in the morning for the event instead of the evening from my farmhouse in lonavala. Should be worth it. We shall have 4 or maybe 5 M3s this year counting yours
evil_e46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2010, 18:47   #34
Senior - BHPian

Really Hope the turn out is as good as you guys think.

Last edited by KSM-Vtec : 29th January 2010 at 18:50.
KSM-Vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2010, 19:51   #35
Senior - BHPian

Guys, is there parking near Vidhan Sabha? I'm planning to follow the supercar parade all the way in my my car. So I'd first have to park it somewhere near and have a good look at the exotics. And once the rally is flagged off, I'll follow the Lambos n M3s
theragingbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2010, 20:29   #36
Senior - BHPian

DO you have the pass??? if not then how do you plan to take a good look at the cars??

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
Guys, is there parking near Vidhan Sabha? I'm planning to follow the supercar parade all the way in my my car. So I'd first have to park it somewhere near and have a good look at the exotics. And once the rally is flagged off, I'll follow the Lambos n M3s
Old 29th January 2010, 21:29   #37
Senior - BHPian

well yeah i know a pass is needed only to get inside the paddock and see the cars closely. But for general public they create a barricade behind which we can stand and see the cars. The best place to see would be the entrance from where the cars enter.
theragingbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2010, 21:36   #38
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by theragingbull View Post
well yeah i know a pass is needed only to get inside the paddock and see the cars closely. But for general public they create a barricade behind which we can stand and see the cars. The best place to see would be the entrance from where the cars enter.
brother you should probably go there early to get a good place to see the cars because it gets quite crowded outside and inside the paddock.
Akshay1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2010, 21:42   #39
Senior - BHPian

i dont think getting them there is gonna work....rather get them at BKC or somewhere on the way
Old 29th January 2010, 21:47   #40
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec View Post
i dont think getting them there is gonna work....rather get them at BKC or somewhere on the way
best place if you want to see them floor it is reclamation and to see them slow would be the left turn onto the sealink.
Akshay1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2010, 21:57   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
best place if you want to see them floor it is reclamation and to see them slow would be the left turn onto the sealink.

well we have decided chk them out at reclamation coz they we will be able to get the best of both...they will have to slow down for the tool booth an also that little left diversion there.
Old 30th January 2010, 00:08   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_e46 View Post
360 or 911 turbo.. I think this guy will get his 911 turbo or not come at all.. Very finniky about his cars and seeing from last years turnout and people touching cars he may give it a miss unless GS has convinced him to come by assuring security for his car. Anyhow it shall be a good sunday morning.. Looking forward to the 5 lambos
Spoke to him last night and he is comming for the event. He never had an issue with people with right intentions touching his car, he does take them to work as well and does not stand to gaurd them all day long. All the cars will have security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbk_75 View Post
I was told about you wanting to register and thought you should have already been registered by Autocar itself as you were there last year also right. Great so i get to see the beast standing still and not doing a drive or lets say low fly by .

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec View Post
Really Hope the turn out is as good as you guys think.
I am sure of it KSM. The confirmations till now have ensured everyone will be in for a treat. I just hope some of the owners wake up in the morning.

Can-AM is also going to be there.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2010, 00:16   #43
BANNED

Just got the info about the Can-Am. Am really surprised by who might end up riding it as normally, the fellow is seen behind the wheel of a British Marque...
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2010, 00:46   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus43 View Post
Just got the info about the Can-Am. Am really surprised by who might end up riding it as normally, the fellow is seen behind the wheel of a British Marque...
Yeah K.M. is riding it as B. is gonna be in the 911.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th January 2010, 14:33   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
I am sure of it KSM. The confirmations till now have ensured everyone will be in for a treat. I just hope some of the owners wake up in the morning.
thats great newz....will luv to see all of them together.