Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2010, 20:55   #181
Senior - BHPian
 
Ace F355's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Delhi NCR
Posts: 1,172
Thanked: 1,602 Times
Default

^ Lambo LP640, Panamera, M6, Eck's DBS and the list goes on....
Ace F355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2010, 21:31   #182
//M
Distinguished - BHPian
 
//M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 4,189
Thanked: 8,586 Times
Default

Among the supercars in Delhi, the black Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, the red Ferrari 599 GTB, red & black M3s, blue Subaru Impreza, lots of Bentleys & Porsches were missing. Hope these cars make it to the next event, especially the black Murci LP640. I have been saying this time and again but I'm sure that LP will stand out in the supercar crowd and surely will be the Goliath among all. IMO thats the best and the most outrageous supercar I've ever seen in flesh and black paint and black wheels together make it even more menacing than a Murci in general is. Would love to see this particular car yet again.

Last edited by //M : 3rd March 2010 at 21:41.
//M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2010, 21:36   #183
BHPian
 
NeedaUsername's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Pune
Posts: 131
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace F355 View Post
^ Lambo LP640, Panamera, M6, Eck's DBS and the list goes on....
And the Verde Ethica Gallardo! Would love to see some pics of those other than the 2-3 that I've been seeing.
NeedaUsername is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2010, 21:56   #184
BHPian
 
GordonGekko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: gurgaon
Posts: 258
Thanked: 21 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Among the supercars in Delhi, the black Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, the red Ferrari 599 GTB, red & black M3s, blue Subaru Impreza, lots of Bentleys & Porsches were missing. Hope these cars make it to the next event, especially the black Murci LP640. I have been saying this time and again but I'm sure that LP will stand out in the supercar crowd and surely will be the Goliath among all. IMO thats the best and the most outrageous supercar I've ever seen in flesh and black paint and black wheels together make it even more menacing than a Murci in general is. Would love to see this particular car yet again.
Its the street-legal batmobile! I can almost imagine people bragging about their cars..and suddenly you hear this v12 monster which is wide, low and black....and you're like, what i just said is pale in comparison. I better save it for another time!
GordonGekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2010, 22:55   #185
Senior - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,733
Thanked: 4,805 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedaUsername View Post
And the Verde Ethica Gallardo! Would love to see some pics of those other than the 2-3 that I've been seeing.
I don't think the Verde Ithaca Gallardo will make it to the event. The owner is a friend and he is currently in states. The Gallardo shares garage with a Indianapolis Red M5 and Audi A8 4.2. As soon as he is back in country, a Panamera S will be added to the garage.
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 12:46   #186
//M
Distinguished - BHPian
 
//M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 4,189
Thanked: 8,586 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
I don't think the Verde Ithaca Gallardo will make it to the event. The owner is a friend and he is currently in states. The Gallardo shares garage with a Indianapolis Red M5 and Audi A8 4.2. As soon as he is back in country, a Panamera S will be added to the garage.
Now thats a nice garage. A red M5, a verde ithaca Gallardo, a A8 4.2 and a Panamera S soon. Whew.
Spells class and great taste too.
//M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 15:46   #187
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Navi Mumbai
Posts: 1,040
Thanked: 127 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Among the supercars in Delhi, the black Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, the red Ferrari 599 GTB...
Isnt red 599 same as the Black one? ( repainted )
heavy_foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 16:27   #188
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,399
Thanked: 332 Times
Default

Yes its is heavy_foot.
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 16:31   #189
v10
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 793
Thanked: 29 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
Isnt red 599 same as the Black one? ( repainted )
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Yes its is heavy_foot.
Nope they are two different cars AFAIK.
v10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 16:46   #190
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: chandigarh
Posts: 1,399
Thanked: 332 Times
Default

I know for a fact that one red 599 in Delhi was re-painted to black as I saw it while it was happening. Now which one is it is a question for the Delhi bhp-ians.
ecksreturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 18:56   #191
//M
Distinguished - BHPian
 
//M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 4,189
Thanked: 8,586 Times
Default

The red 599 is not the same as the black 599. The black 599 is a HGTE version, while the red one is not.
//M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 19:24   #192
Senior - BHPian
 
arjunrudra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: chennai
Posts: 1,515
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

I was really hoping to see the elusive black lp640 at the event.
Never really seen that car much. And I think that is the coolest looking LP640 in the country. My thought.
arjunrudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 19:39   #193
Senior - BHPian
 
shamik.bose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 1,684
Thanked: 126 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
The red 599 is not the same as the black 599. The black 599 is a HGTE version, while the red one is not.
There isn't a separate HGTE version. Its a Handling Gran Turismo Evoluzione Pack which can be applied to existing 599's as well for about 20k GBP
shamik.bose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 19:51   #194
Team-BHP Support
 
suhaas307's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 8,055
Thanked: 6,602 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
There isn't a separate HGTE version. Its a Handling Gran Turismo Evoluzione Pack which can be applied to existing 599's as well for about 20k GBP
Exactly! The red one and the black one could probably be the same car for all you know! The owner must have opted for the HGTE package after repainting it black. The kit is available even for existing 599 GTB owners!
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 20:48   #195
v10
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 793
Thanked: 29 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Exactly! The red one and the black one could probably be the same car for all you know! The owner must have opted for the HGTE package after repainting it black. The kit is available even for existing 599 GTB owners!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
There isn't a separate HGTE version. Its a Handling Gran Turismo Evoluzione Pack which can be applied to existing 599's as well for about 20k GBP
Its just got the HGTE wheels thats it. Not the whole package.
v10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The 21 Gun Salute Vintage Car Rally, Delhi 21st & 22nd Feb, 2015 aroy-rally Vintage Cars & Classics in India 54 27th February 2015 12:31
JAN Racing & APMC Drag on 19 to 21st Feb 2010 Ford Rocam Indian Motorsport 139 10th June 2010 19:03
EVENT : SCI supercar show in delhi march 7th 2010 mlcarrera Super-Cars & Imports in India 13 5th March 2010 15:00
Hyundai 'Miles & Smiles' rally 2010(21st Feb 2010)!! any BHPians up for it? sohail99 The Team-BHP Meet Section 4 25th February 2010 10:05
Deccan Quarter Mile Rush -19th,20th,21st Feb 2010 vinesataris The Team-BHP Meet Section 2 16th February 2010 13:00


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 11:20.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks