Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2010, 19:29   #1
BHPian
 
mlcarrera's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: chennai, Tn,INDIA
Posts: 237
Thanked: 74 Times
Default EVENT : SCI supercar show in delhi march 7th 2010

Hi everyone another supercar show is being conducted in delhi by SCI supercar club of india this sunday that is march 7th .Details will follow soon
mlcarrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2010, 19:36   #2
Senior - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,730
Thanked: 4,772 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlcarrera View Post
Hi everyone another supercar show is being conducted in delhi by SCI supercar club of india this sunday that is march 7th .Details will follow soon
Jesus ! Yet another Supercar event in Delhi, Capital city is on a roll ! Keep em coming !!!

So, are the SCI Mumbai cars too participating ?

Last edited by Scorcher : 2nd March 2010 at 19:37.
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2010, 19:50   #3
Senior - BHPian
 
Anand123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: trivandrum
Posts: 1,915
Thanked: 2,596 Times
Default

ohh!! That's great news buddy. One just got over and now its the next show comin up. Expecting some new cars in this show.
Anand123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2010, 20:19   #4
Senior - BHPian
 
theragingbull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,602
Thanked: 611 Times
Default

oh man...yet another supercar parade!! I'm lovin' this! Such shows will surely boost sales for Porsche, Lambo, Bentley etc. in India!

Last edited by theragingbull : 2nd March 2010 at 20:22.
theragingbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2010, 20:45   #5
Senior - BHPian
 
Unknownsatan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,322
Thanked: 1,445 Times
Default

Great,Thanks ML for the info. This year looks like a supercar year
Unknownsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2010, 21:03   #6
BHPian
 
Slick!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: BNE,BLR
Posts: 48
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Jesus ! Yet another Supercar event in Delhi, Capital city is on a roll ! Keep em coming !!!

So, are the SCI Mumbai cars too participating ?
Hi Scorcher, Just a friendly word of advice, Its better not to use "Jesus" in expressing any sort of emotion as it is considered slang by the majority of Christians. Unless you are referring to something related to Christianity I feel its better to be avoided so as to avoid offending anyone.
Mods I hope you feel the same.
Slick! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2010, 21:22   #7
Senior - BHPian
 
anekho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: .
Posts: 1,995
Thanked: 659 Times
Default

WOW! Again? This really is a super year!
Hope to see lot's of photos like last time!
anekho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2010, 22:19   #8
//M
Distinguished - BHPian
 
//M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 4,186
Thanked: 8,564 Times
Default

Thats great news buddy. I hope more Lambos and Porsches will take part and I seriously hope the black Lamborghini LP640 makes it this time to the event.
@Delhi BHPians- please post lots of pics from the event. We would so love to see the beauties there.
//M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2010, 00:53   #9
BHPian
 
Sudan_NFS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: chennai
Posts: 759
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

It's good to see that many Supercar shows happening, but at the same time if supercars show happen frequently then public might lose the interest(But not us).So there should be atleast 3 -4 months gap.
Sudan_NFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2010, 10:20   #10
Senior - BHPian
 
speedy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mumbai Meri Jaan
Posts: 6,197
Thanked: 926 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudan_NFS View Post
It's good to see that many Supercar shows happening, but at the same time if supercars show happen frequently then public might lose the interest(But not us).So there should be atleast 3 -4 months gap.
I agree with you, there is a gap of more than 3-4 months before the next super car event. The next event would only be after the monsoons and hopefully more fun.

This is not gonna be an exhibition like the last one but a drive to some place. Its like the Bombay event. The exhibition and small drive at Vidhan bhavan and the next one was a drive to Amby Valley with a stay over.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2010, 17:54   #11
Senior - BHPian
 
Scorcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Trivandrum, KL
Posts: 4,730
Thanked: 4,772 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick! View Post
Hi Scorcher, Just a friendly word of advice, Its better not to use "Jesus" in expressing any sort of emotion as it is considered slang by the majority of Christians. Unless you are referring to something related to Christianity I feel its better to be avoided so as to avoid offending anyone.
Mods I hope you feel the same.
OT - I saw your post yesterday itself in mobile, didn't get time to reply.

Im really sorry bro if i hurt your sentiments.

I'm aware it is bad to take the name of lord for useless things. I Apologize.

I thought to do this in here instead of PM'ing you since i've commited the flaw in public.

Good to meet a bro in christ in here God bless !
Scorcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2010, 20:14   #12
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 138
Thanked: 29 Times
Default

@Scorcher,
Takes a big man to admit a mistake and apologise in public.
God bless you too!
Sorry, off topic but just couldnt resist it.
911987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2010, 18:21   #13
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: new delhi
Posts: 4
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
I agree with you, there is a gap of more than 3-4 months before the next super car event. The next event would only be after the monsoons and hopefully more fun.

This is not gonna be an exhibition like the last one but a drive to some place. Its like the Bombay event. The exhibition and small drive at Vidhan bhavan and the next one was a drive to Amby Valley with a stay over.

You guys are right... it does make sense to the show after a gap...

the show happening now is a rip-off on The Claridges Super Car Show... just like the second edition of the Parx Super Car Show that was held in Mumbai (2010)...

I'm still waiting to see what happens after the show...
annika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2010, 15:00   #14
BHPian
 
BANDHAV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ghaziabad
Posts: 880
Thanked: 263 Times
Default

I am not sure how good its gonna be but guys who want to go there is the venue The Ramda Plaza, 19 Ashoka Road. It will start at 9:30 AM.
BANDHAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Parx SCI Supercar Show, 2014! Venue and Details Scorcher Super-Cars & Imports in India 140 16th July 2014 18:12
SCI Supercar Show Meets @ Mumbai anyone? 26-27 Jan 2013. Scorcher The Team-BHP Meet Section 19 28th January 2013 14:45
Event :Delhi Super Car Show 21st Feb 2010 mlcarrera Super-Cars & Imports in India 220 16th February 2011 17:29
Burning Track - Autocross - Yelahanka - 5th, 6th & 7th March 2010 c10 Indian Motorsport 23 20th April 2010 13:23


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:33.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks