Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11th November 2013, 16:32   #166
Senior - BHPian
 
akshay4587's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Chandigarh/Mohali/Ambala Cantt
Posts: 3,756
Thanked: 1,553 Times
Default Re: My Kleemann K4 : 650 BHP and 900 NM of torque!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSAM View Post
Shes now up for grabs in Mumbai, at a dealer on Marine drive, asking 25 lacs, invoiced at approx 1.4 crs.
25L??? am i reading it right?
Thats the price of a 2-3 year regular E-class.
akshay4587 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2013, 21:25   #167
Senior - BHPian
 
canonball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,466
Thanked: 188 Times
Default Re: My Kleemann K4 : 650 BHP and 900 NM of torque!

1.4 crores price is inconsequential as I understand current E65's are cheaper!?...current price could be looked at for depreciation in the last 6 years.

The price just went up to 27.5 L on the same ad between last week and now? Good old Indian rope trick?

Last edited by canonball : 11th November 2013 at 21:54.
canonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2013, 12:10   #168
BHPian
 
TRANSAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MUMBAI
Posts: 558
Thanked: 46 Times
Default Re: My Kleemann K4 : 650 BHP and 900 NM of torque!

The dealer has upped his price as canonball has mentioned, the car has been parked at his place since over a week and no real buyers i reckon,with several inquiries on the vehicle, he may have thought that upping the price by 2.5 lac will assure a minimum of 25-26 lacs IMO on a firm sale to a serious buyer.

Last edited by TRANSAM : 12th November 2013 at 12:12.
TRANSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2013, 19:49   #169
Senior - BHPian
 
canonball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,466
Thanked: 188 Times
Default Re: My Kleemann K4 : 650 BHP and 900 NM of torque!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSAM View Post
The dealer has upped his price as canonball has mentioned, the car has been parked at his place since over a week and no real buyers i reckon,with several inquiries on the vehicle, he may have thought that upping the price by 2.5 lac will assure a minimum of 25-26 lacs IMO on a firm sale to a serious buyer.
I doubt it will get anywhere close to 25-26 unless you are the proposred buyer transam. Ofcource it's not impossible, just improbable. W211's are just not in that category. If at all being w211 works against it as they are available a dime a dozen in various engines locally and depreciate like a falling brick. So visual impact being stale makes it a less attractive proposition to drop anything lose to the asking price. As Akshay stated w212 can be had for this and the cache of e55 in w211 just does not cut it to pay the kind of premium sought. Going forward supply of AMG's will only increase = more choices

Last edited by canonball : 12th November 2013 at 19:59.
canonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2013, 13:43   #170
BHPian
 
TRANSAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MUMBAI
Posts: 558
Thanked: 46 Times
Default Re: My Kleemann K4 : 650 BHP and 900 NM of torque!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball View Post
I doubt it will get anywhere close to 25-26 unless you are the proposred buyer transam. Ofcource it's not impossible, just improbable. W211's are just not in that category. If at all being w211 works against it as they are available a dime a dozen in various engines locally and depreciate like a falling brick. So visual impact being stale makes it a less attractive proposition to drop anything lose to the asking price. As Akshay stated w212 can be had for this and the cache of e55 in w211 just does not cut it to pay the kind of premium sought. Going forward supply of AMG's will only increase = more choices
I am most certainly not looking at buying the car, SM (the dealer) is probably expecting this high a price, post many enquiries and the car is still with him as of Wednesday morning. My friend also let her pass, he had to fly out for an urgent family function, probably on his return get some info on what transpired.
TRANSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2013, 20:51   #171
BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: kolkata
Posts: 273
Thanked: 82 Times
Default Re: My Kleemann K4 : 650 BHP and 900 NM of torque!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSAM View Post
I am most certainly not looking at buying the car, SM (the dealer) is probably expecting this high a price, post many enquiries and the car is still with him as of Wednesday morning. My friend also let her pass, he had to fly out for an urgent family function, probably on his return get some info on what transpired.
Which dealer is this?A heavily modded car such as this(that too a German) would be struggling to touch the 20s..Nonetheless, I wanted to have a look.Please pm me the dealer details if disclosing it on the forum isn't an option.
octane1002 is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2013, 14:34   #172
BHPian
 
TRANSAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: MUMBAI
Posts: 558
Thanked: 46 Times
Default Re: My Kleemann K4 : 650 BHP and 900 NM of torque!

Quote:
Originally Posted by octane1002 View Post
Which dealer is this?A heavily modded car such as this(that too a German) would be struggling to touch the 20s..Nonetheless, I wanted to have a look.Please pm me the dealer details if disclosing it on the forum isn't an option.
Hes a dealer in Mumbai, at Marine drive, Shreevas Motors, dont have the nos on me, do google it.
TRANSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2013, 09:54   #173
BHPian
 
Rosso Corsa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: BOM - ATL
Posts: 541
Thanked: 490 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball View Post
Regarding wrap being pulled out etc. I am no expert but certain trim parts don't go back the same way once removed without complete replacement. Also when strong adhesives based applicants when needed to be separated, there is no 100% guarantee that paint remains intact every where added to which cleaning and restoring paint with detailing may result in minor paint damage. Not really seen any wrap removing been down so far locally to really be sure it is being done well. Would not want to be a Guineapig in india in such un chartered territory
Depends on what type of car wrap you're referring to. The only types that can cause paint damage are these



Name:  ForumRunner_20131123_095340.png
Views: 1227
Size:  657.3 KB
Attached Images
 
Rosso Corsa is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dilemma of the Ninja: Pre-owned 650 vs new 300. EDIT: 650 bought, now sold vikrantj Superbikes & Imports 69 28th August 2017 14:16
Eider CFMoto 650 NK: Did someone just say 650 twin & 3.37 lakh in the same sentence? bik1906 Motorbikes 8 26th May 2016 13:27
Upgraded from 12 BHP to 72 BHP, please welcome the Kawasaki Ninja 650 rbp Superbikes & Imports 97 20th September 2015 11:24
Fiat 500 and 500C rolls out with new 900 cc, 85bhp, 2 cylinder turbo twinair engine sidindica The International Automotive Scene 17 28th February 2011 10:39
900 km run Jaguar XJ 220 and Ferrari Enzo left to perish, can anyone save it? sidindica The International Automotive Scene 17 13th April 2010 11:16


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 18:48.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks