Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 1st December 2005, 19:53   #1
BHPian

Default SL500 , Carlsson , AP

Hey guys

on my way to office today afternoon, when i was at Kanjurmarg, Powai link road i saw this Shining Silver Three Pointer SL500 with Carlsson Wheels and exaust mufflers. It was huge Low but Huge, Lower Then a Esteem (i know that as there was a Esteem next to it) as wider then a Tata Siara (Again as it was in front of it) BUt the bottom line is it was huge. I felt lucky and decided to stay at the back of it and Droooooooool. I knew it'l go to Powai hiranandani as there is this On SL ther which won the speed Run. But then .....

Was'nt that with HR reg plate . yes it was abd it had some Nice 20". will this ain't the same mamoth. This was with AP reg ??? Any idea on that . Buy this time i had already reached the last IIT Gate and thought enought of rear looks better see whoz in

But to my surprise there was a man in all white driving it - thought might be a classy owner , i mean if i had that i won't give it to a driver. But then i went a little more ahead and see this guy with huge Veerapan type Mushtache Wow man noooo you don't do something like this in some car like this. A Sumo wouldhave been better for this guy.

There was a Lady inside it as well. i thought i'll see who and how she is ?

Nooooooooooooooo again she was a total Sothy types Aunty dark in color and ...........

dude that was'nt a pretty site. Just then i engaged my Brakes , i though i was better off with the rear satisfaction.

Later as i thought it went to Hiranandani but not the place i usualy see that Hr reg Sl

So guys Which Car , Who Owner, When It came...

Any Info?

Sorry no pics had no cam on me Shooly
sinner is offline   Reply With Quote