Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 14th March 2006, 22:47   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~VinZ~~
Yup!!.. i think it would be the same one i saw!!. bangalore has lots of exotic cars on road now a days. Coz i stay near to ring road i use to see a lot.

Heei guys.. is there an SUV of ferrari?.. i'd a glance of that, SUV kinda one in ring road itself. smashy!!!!....

i've driven chrysler PT cruizer and sebring sedan (convertible) whilst in US.. will upload the pic soon here.
No Ferrari SUV, I'm afraid. The only plausible theory I can concoct is that you saw a prancing horse embedded within the Porsche logo, and mistook the Porsche Cayenne for a Ferrari. However, I would expect you to be able to decipher a Porsche Cayenne upon viewing one...

Other than that, it could be, perhaps, a Mahindra Scorpio with a Ferrari sticker purschased locally for Rs. 22.50
aniguchisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2006, 00:03   #47
BHPian

hahaha u think he's tat dum ah lol
barbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2006, 03:27   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbar
hahaha u think he's tat dum ah lol
No patronisation from my end. Just building possible solutions. :P
aniguchisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2006, 10:59   #49
BHPian

Ferrari sticker on a mahindra scorpio..... LOL!!... i think i knw Ferrari and mahindra!!.. (yeh kahan, wo kahan?)

it's surely an imported one, and a real hoot one!!... i cudnt get time to take pic as i was trying to look in to the logo!... and saw sumthing like ferrarri!! ....
~~VinZ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2006, 21:28   #50
BHPian

well till now ive only seen one cayanne in bangalore and thats my neighbour right behind my house..pretty big and sports 18 or 19'' alloys..Driven around alot!!
nos_nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote