Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2008, 11:33   #2566
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 938
Thanked: 12 Times
Default The Olde Order Changeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by huwaeiguy View Post
The black R1 is mine....its not silver..thats only a sunlight reflection...here's some pics of my bike...cheers!
huwaeiguy:
Gorgeous machine, Sir. Maddur-SIGH!! I used to breakfast there once. Some of my long lost friends there, I see from the pics.

Ride safe.
netchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2008, 18:26   #2567
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2,455
Thanked: 63 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huwaeiguy View Post
A little contribution from my side....
Which are these two bikes in the pic - KA 04 EN 4147 and KA 01 EG 505?
Jayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2008, 18:51   #2568
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Navi Mumbai
Posts: 1,038
Thanked: 123 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Which are these two bikes in the pic - KA 04 EN 4147 and KA 01 EG 505?
Gixxers, Suzuki GSX-R 1000.
heavy_foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2008, 19:24   #2569
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: PNQ-HKG-SZX
Posts: 1,238
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huwaeiguy View Post
The black R1 is mine....its not silver..thats only a sunlight reflection...here's some pics of my bike...cheers!

Lastly 1 more fact....Maddur is becoming very famous because its the place where superbikes and supercars meet, you can name it as INDIA's best parking lot on sunday morning's at 7.30am superb it looks!!!!!!!!!!

Note from Mod :

1. Posts merged.

2. Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this.
Thats a real neat looking R-1 and i should try once to catch up @ Maddur with you folks. Phew! I neither have a Superbike nor a Supercar, so can i join in my alto . Drive safe brother !
VJ_MAVRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2008, 20:48   #2570
BHPian
 
huwaeiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 86
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
Thats a real neat looking R-1 and i should try once to catch up @ Maddur with you folks. Phew! I neither have a Superbike nor a Supercar, so can i join in my alto . Drive safe brother !
Dear brother its nothing about your car or bike, just pure passion is enough join us brother it will be good experience and you can see what superbikes can actually do!cheers
huwaeiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2008, 20:58   #2571
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,448
Thanked: 5,427 Times
Default

nice pics of your bike on nice road !!!
looks like you had a good photographer along !!
cheers !!!
manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2008, 21:16   #2572
BHPian
 
huwaeiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 86
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
nice pics of your bike on nice road !!!
looks like you had a good photographer along !!
cheers !!!
hey dude stop joking ok, its all because of MANISH ASRANI AND SAMBHARAM AIVALLI i got such beautiful pics bcause of you guys creativity only i got such pics thanks to you guys man!
huwaeiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2008, 21:20   #2573
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: PNQ-HKG-SZX
Posts: 1,238
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huwaeiguy View Post
Dear brother its nothing about your car or bike, just pure passion is enough join us brother it will be good experience and you can see what superbikes can actually do!cheers
Hey dude! I was just kidding buddy and us being on the forum is ample proof of what we are into and definitely one sunday i will . Again, I was just messing around and surely i will join once.
cheers:
VJ_MAVRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2008, 22:25   #2574
BHPian
 
huwaeiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 86
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
Hey dude! I was just kidding buddy and us being on the forum is ample proof of what we are into and definitely one sunday i will . Again, I was just messing around and surely i will join once.
cheers:
hey VJ_MAVERICK but when you come make sure the 4147 SUZUKI GSXR 750 is there, i am sure you will go deaf if u hear the exhaust its really loud. Its got the hotbodies slash cut exhaust. Its sound decibel level is around 132 decibels. Just imagine!cheers
huwaeiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2008, 22:40   #2575
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: PNQ-HKG-SZX
Posts: 1,238
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huwaeiguy View Post
hey VJ_MAVERICK but when you come make sure the 4147 SUZUKI GSXR 750 is there, i am sure you will go deaf if u hear the exhaust its really loud. Its got the hotbodies slash cut exhaust. Its sound decibel level is around 132 decibels. Just imagine!cheers
Is that owned by anyone on the forum here or is it one of your pals who owns that. I will definitely try to be on any one sunday and thanks for the invite.
VJ_MAVRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2008, 22:49   #2576
BHPian
 
huwaeiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 86
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJ_MAVRICK View Post
Is that owned by anyone on the forum here or is it one of your pals who owns that. I will definitely try to be on any one sunday and thanks for the invite.
i dont think he might be on the forum.he belongs 2 RED ROOSTERS RACING!
huwaeiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2008, 03:18   #2577
BHPian
 
shiva_cool87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 138
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

the Hummer near JVV is still not registered ! The guy who's driving it is a Car dealer who used to stay in my Lane....he once bought a 350z and bought a Chrysler (dunno the model)....right now I see him driving the Hummer and Fiesta...
shiva_cool87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2008, 13:18   #2578
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,448
Thanked: 5,427 Times
Default

@ huwaeiguy, i liked these 2 pics of your bike the most !!
cheers !!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-my-skills-hehe.jpg  

Attached Images
 
manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2008, 13:41   #2579
BHPian
 
adityabenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 165
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
it should be 350z cause the same guy owns 300c !!!
A 350Z Convertible ?? AFAIK, It is red in color.
and how come both the 430's have the same 4545 number tag ??
adityabenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2008, 14:07   #2580
BHPian
 
PhrozenFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 267
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huwaeiguy View Post
Dear brother its nothing about your car or bike, just pure passion is enough join us brother it will be good experience and you can see what superbikes can actually do!cheers
Dude, great pics, great bike! Please do let us know when the next meet is taking place! BTW, where is Maddur?? How does one get there?
PhrozenFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8551 7th December 2016 12:21
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2387 19th November 2016 12:38
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58
Supercars & Imports : Goa rohan_fonseca Super-Cars & Imports in India 1709 10th July 2016 05:38


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 15:19.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks