Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15th July 2008, 15:05   #2581
BHPian
 
prabhuav's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 670
Thanked: 112 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huwaeiguy View Post
i dont think he might be on the forum.he belongs 2 RED ROOSTERS RACING!
RED ROOSTERS RACING is a different company. The biker group is called Redliners now..
prabhuav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2008, 15:54   #2582
BHPian
 
huwaeiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 86
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityabenz View Post
A 350Z Convertible ?? AFAIK, It is red in color.
and how come both the 430's have the same 4545 number tag ??
Aditya only the last four digits are the same, the MH XX XX is totally different from the other.cheers!
huwaeiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2008, 18:55   #2583
BHPian
 
adityabenz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 165
Thanked: 7 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huwaeiguy View Post
Aditya only the last four digits are the same, the MH XX XX is totally different from the other.cheers!
ya , that is quite evident. But my question was are they related any way ??
or probably both of them have the same number as their lucky number.
and manish , where is that green exotic ??? is it here yet ??
adityabenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2008, 22:41   #2584
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,449
Thanked: 5,429 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adityabenz View Post
ya , that is quite evident. But my question was are they related any way ??
or probably both of them have the same number as their lucky number.
and manish , where is that green exotic ??? is it here yet ??
yup its here !!
its a civic basically !!
from what i hear its 220bhp plus !
integra dash and some very expensive suspension brakes , wheels etc !!
manishasrani is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 17:51   #2585
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2,455
Thanked: 63 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
yup its here !!
its a civic basically !!
from what i hear its 220bhp plus !
integra dash and some very expensive suspension brakes , wheels etc !!
Is it a Mugen kitted Civic buddy?
Jayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2008, 18:47   #2586
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Navi Mumbai
Posts: 1,038
Thanked: 123 Times
Default

Saw a spanking new Grey M3 in the BMW showroom on Hosur road.
heavy_foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2008, 08:14   #2587
BHPian
 
huwaeiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 86
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Has anybody seen the new supra KA registered white colour.? I am not talking about the one already here.The new one is really superb and belongs to a very close friend of mine.its so low that the ground clearance might be around 3.5-4 inches.Beacause of this the vehicle is getting damaged underneath and at last he's found a solution for that. He needs to change the suspension. And guess what its going to cost him a whooping 9.5-10 lacs, and on top of this he's already spent close to 75. The car has been done by TITAN RACING JAPAN.
huwaeiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2008, 13:02   #2588
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,449
Thanked: 5,429 Times
Default

the pics of that supra are already on the forum !!
manishasrani is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2008, 20:48   #2589
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,449
Thanked: 5,429 Times
Default

the estimated cost of the supra is close to 85 ???
how about putting up the exact specs of the car so that people could have an idea as to how 85 lacks could be spent on the supra !!!
waiting for your reply dude !!!
cheers !!
manishasrani is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2008, 21:05   #2590
Senior - BHPian
 
straight6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,288
Thanked: 89 Times
Default

So this is not Shabbir's Supra that is being talked about, correct? I remember seeing another white Supra on the forum but that one is apparently done up by someone else. I think the picture of that car was posted in this very thread by Manish a few months back. That car has better rims than Shabbir's car.
straight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2008, 23:07   #2591
BHPian
 
huwaeiguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 86
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
So this is not Shabbir's Supra that is being talked about, correct? I remember seeing another white Supra on the forum but that one is apparently done up by someone else. I think the picture of that car was posted in this very thread by Manish a few months back. That car has better rims than Shabbir's car.
yes, you are right straight6. The car has volk racing wheels. A smaller lip on the front end and bigger lip at the read end. It looks nice. and it has got superb meters with blue neon background,But a not so good looking tachometer, he has got a new autometer C2 but does not want to put that as the 69 supra has it, He told me he's trying for the new carbon fibre series of autometer. Seats are stock but he has got bride seats, its yet to be fixed. Its got a huge APR racing carbon fibre wing, To describe it i m telling u its tooooooo huge and looks really nice on the car.according to what he told me was the car is really powerful, Very difficult to ride on bangalore roads.and when any of you spot this car first check out the exhaust, Man its really big a normal person's head can go inside the exhaust. When i asked him about that he told that its too big to just let go a little power in the intial and it makes the exhaust note a bit less.Lastly when i asked like what might be the power output he said -- WHEN I MET THE GUYZ AT TITAN RACING I TOLD THEM ONE THING I NEED THE CAR TO BE AROND 1000BHP. and he told me that its close to 836hp now.he still needs to get it tuned properly.will surely post pics when the car is getting tunes and will even post videos.Cheers!
huwaeiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 00:23   #2592
BHPian
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Paris, France.
Posts: 899
Thanked: 184 Times
Default Jag Times.

Friend saw it in his gym, and called me. I finally managed to get some pics of this ! R was a nice guy too. The car looks best from the side, cause the way the rear tapers down, is exactly like the AM V8 Vantage. Fat pipes too ! Got a vid of it leaving.

p.s. - At first glance, the calipers look like they're covered in foil (sounds stupid, i know) !
Attached Images
   
JayR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 01:41   #2593
BHPian
 
saivalli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Abu Dhabi / Dubai
Posts: 144
Thanked: 14 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huwaeiguy View Post
yes, you are right straight6. The car has volk racing wheels. A smaller lip on the front end and bigger lip at the read end. It looks nice. and it has got superb meters with blue neon background,But a not so good looking tachometer, he has got a new autometer C2 but does not want to put that as the 69 supra has it, He told me he's trying for the new carbon fibre series of autometer. Seats are stock but he has got bride seats, its yet to be fixed. Its got a huge APR racing carbon fibre wing, To describe it i m telling u its tooooooo huge and looks really nice on the car.according to what he told me was the car is really powerful, Very difficult to ride on bangalore roads.and when any of you spot this car first check out the exhaust, Man its really big a normal person's head can go inside the exhaust. When i asked him about that he told that its too big to just let go a little power in the intial and it makes the exhaust note a bit less.Lastly when i asked like what might be the power output he said -- WHEN I MET THE GUYZ AT TITAN RACING I TOLD THEM ONE THING I NEED THE CAR TO BE AROND 1000BHP. and he told me that its close to 836hp now.he still needs to get it tuned properly.will surely post pics when the car is getting tunes and will even post videos.Cheers!

Dude !!!
Make sure that the car is tuned well and gives atleast 1000 Horses
And hope it hits the road soon :-) You might find some tough competitors on roads soon.....
Make it quick and really FAST :-)

Cheers !!
saivalli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 01:54   #2594
Senior - BHPian
 
v1p3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BLR - chasing cars...
Posts: 4,836
Thanked: 22 Times
Default

Titan Motorsports isn't Japanese, AFAIK. They're US-based, and owned by an NRI . I think you have the name mixed up, huaweiguy. I know which car you're talking about though, and it is indeed a monster of the highest order.
v1p3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 02:36   #2595
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: London
Posts: 5,012
Thanked: 141 Times
Default

Can we please have some pics of that Supra here?? I am getting all impatient.

@JayR, Is this the car that was in bombay??
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« CannonBall Club | - »

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2389 8th December 2016 16:22
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8551 7th December 2016 12:21
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58
Supercars & Imports : Goa rohan_fonseca Super-Cars & Imports in India 1709 10th July 2016 05:38


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 21:36.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks