Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 18th July 2008, 03:58   #2596
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by huwaeiguy View Post
yes, you are right straight6. The car has volk racing wheels. A smaller lip on the front end and bigger lip at the read end. It looks nice. and it has got superb meters with blue neon background,But a not so good looking tachometer, he has got a new autometer C2 but does not want to put that as the 69 supra has it, He told me he's trying for the new carbon fibre series of autometer. Seats are stock but he has got bride seats, its yet to be fixed. Its got a huge APR racing carbon fibre wing, To describe it i m telling u its tooooooo huge and looks really nice on the car.according to what he told me was the car is really powerful, Very difficult to ride on bangalore roads.and when any of you spot this car first check out the exhaust, Man its really big a normal person's head can go inside the exhaust. When i asked him about that he told that its too big to just let go a little power in the intial and it makes the exhaust note a bit less.Lastly when i asked like what might be the power output he said -- WHEN I MET THE GUYZ AT TITAN RACING I TOLD THEM ONE THING I NEED THE CAR TO BE AROND 1000BHP. and he told me that its close to 836hp now.he still needs to get it tuned properly.will surely post pics when the car is getting tunes and will even post videos.Cheers!
Even Shabbir's car has Volk Racing rims. Why didn't he get it tuned properly in Japan? Now he wants to do get it tuned again? By the way, is this car just imported into the country?

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Titan Motorsports isn't Japanese, AFAIK. They're US-based, and owned by an NRI . I think you have the name mixed up, huaweiguy. I know which car you're talking about though, and it is indeed a monster of the highest order.
Is the one tuned by Top Secret?
straight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 06:15   #2597
BHPian

Guys are you referring to Shabbir's car or has a new Supra come to bangalore? OR are you speaking about the 1000 Horses Camaro and Mustang that's yet to hit the road?

I think his cousin who was driving a red supra bought a new 350Z white color, with some add on under hood.

Last edited by vinayvtec : 18th July 2008 at 06:19.
vinayvtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 07:47   #2598
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Titan Motorsports isn't Japanese, AFAIK. They're US-based, and owned by an NRI . I think you have the name mixed up, huaweiguy. I know which car you're talking about though, and it is indeed a monster of the highest order.
Yup V1p3r i know titan motorsports is an UK based company, But the supra's done by them in japan are the best ones, Just like WOTM. I know this because he got the car from a collector. The car had run just 3000 Kms when he got it. It was full stock then, and it has the stock big wing!
huwaeiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 07:52   #2599
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
Even Shabbir's car has Volk Racing rims. Why didn't he get it tuned properly in Japan? Now he wants to do get it tuned again? By the way, is this car just imported into the country?

Is the one tuned by Top Secret?
It has a sticker of top secret performance on the rear windshield.When i asked him who does all the work of his car, He told he gets a person from japan only to get all the stuff done. He is changing his oil sump cover because its damaged because of the unruly road in bangalore!Just want to tell you guyz its one big monster..
Old 18th July 2008, 08:58   #2600
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this red Q7 at new Bangalore Airport on my way to Mumbai last week.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-10072008018.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-10072008017.jpg  

hanmust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 10:48   #2601
BHPian

Default No walk in the Black Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmust View Post
Spotted this red Q7 at new Bangalore Airport on my way to Mumbai last week.
hanmust:
Striking vehicle with oodles of presence, IMO, yet the poorly maintained Silver Q7 is spotted the other day came across as rather plain. It's difficult to pin down but I think I found her slab-sided, vapid. The large wheels dominated her profile, but perhaps the bodyline could have done with a few creative contours-I'm out-on-a-limb and certainly no designer.

Maybe it was the poor paintwork that was the cloud. I'm sure the mechanics were up to the mark and she'd ride and go as a car befitting her stature: with the German heritage she comes with, I'd think it fairly safe to take it for granted, but IMO there was room for more oomph and eye candy considering the sort of monies one needs to shell out to call one yours.
netchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 13:19   #2602
Distinguished - BHPian

here are a few pics of the supra !!
these are a little old pics !!
anyways here they are !!
cheers !!
Attached Images

manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 13:26   #2603
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
here are a few pics of the supra !!
these are a little old pics !!
anyways here they are !!
cheers !!
His is the same # 69 supra right?
vinayvtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 13:40   #2604
Distinguished - BHPian

well well there is a lot of confusion going on !!
so here is a clear stuff !!

this is that #69 supra !!

Name:  69.JPG
Views: 1112
Size:  44.0 KB

and this is the other supra that is being talked about [85 lacks supra] !!

Name:  for reg.JPG
Views: 1086
Size:  48.0 KB

Last edited by Technocrat : 18th July 2008 at 16:09. Reason: Posts Merged
manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 13:46   #2605
BANNED

Ohh it is this one!! There are pictures of this car on the forum arent there!! Thanks for clearing the confusion!!
Cyrus43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 15:18   #2606
Senior - BHPian

Nice pics there Manish and you surely catch all those supercars and bikes in a whisker and keep up the good work and keep it coming.
VJ_MAVRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 15:46   #2607
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
and this is the other supra that is being talked about [85 lacks supra] !!
Nice pics manish, But remember you were asking me about the symbol in front of the car the symbol T written in red???its nothing but TITAN RACING'S logo!cheers
Old 18th July 2008, 16:04   #2608
Senior - BHPian

Ya, that's the one I had seen before.
straight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 17:40   #2609
Senior - BHPian

What's the total count of Supras in Bangalore(I refuse to call it Bengalooru) and descriptions please.
Jayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2008, 21:53   #2610
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
Friend saw it in his gym, and called me. I finally managed to get some pics of this ! R was a nice guy too. The car looks best from the side, cause the way the rear tapers down, is exactly like the AM V8 Vantage. Fat pipes too ! Got a vid of it leaving.

p.s. - At first glance, the calipers look like they're covered in foil (sounds stupid, i know) !
Awesome Find !! Video ASAp . The red Q7 belongs to the owner of A certain Maruti Showroom on bannerghatta road. I get to see it atleast once a week. And there was a Porsche Cayenne at me house today. Awesome vehicle. Just couldnt take pics coz me cam's battery was OUT .
But the pics of tht vehicle are already on the forum .
adityabenz is offline   Reply With Quote