Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2009, 21:26   #3931
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Nikhilb2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 4,564
Thanked: 2,495 Times
Default

A Silver Carrera S had come to our shop for a puncture. It was running 265/30-19 Michelin PS at the front and 305/35(or was it 30) R19 P Zeros at the rear.

Brought traffic to a complete halt on Langford Road. The c ar was modified with a body kit and was engine mods. The front lip was so low, it scraped on the entry to our shop. It was painful to see it. He took a little extra time to get out of the shop and because of that all traffic stopped.

Even a bus stopped as the driver was staring at the 911. Stunning looking car. It had a huge tail like the whale tail of old 911s.
Nikhilb2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2009, 21:44   #3932
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Cochin
Posts: 686
Thanked: 1,916 Times
Smile

Mate, next time you send a post, please don't forget to post the pics of the Blue 911 Turbo. The one with 'Dolls' in it.
speed kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2009, 22:15   #3933
Senior - BHPian
 
Nitin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,301
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
A Silver Carrera S had come to our shop for a puncture. It was running 265/30-19 Michelin PS at the front and 305/35(or was it 30) R19 P Zeros at the rear.

Brought traffic to a complete halt on Langford Road. The c ar was modified with a body kit and was engine mods. The front lip was so low, it scraped on the entry to our shop. It was painful to see it. He took a little extra time to get out of the shop and because of that all traffic stopped.

Even a bus stopped as the driver was staring at the 911. Stunning looking car. It had a huge tail like the whale tail of old 911s.
Did you get any pics?
I bet the area must have been real noisy,with everyone honking and in a hurry to get past the car.
Nitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2009, 22:23   #3934
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,448
Thanked: 5,427 Times
Default

Carried a Digi cam today for a few more shots.
And i guess thats about it from my side as far as this Maserati is concerned.
cheers !!
Attached Images
  
manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2009, 22:26   #3935
Senior - BHPian
 
Nitin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,301
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Wow..I really like the grill!
Which street is that,Manish?
Nitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2009, 22:38   #3936
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,448
Thanked: 5,427 Times
Default

Thats near Richmond road.
Its an amazing car.
In spite of being so low it had absolutely no problems overcoming the speed breakers.
Has a good ground clearance , I Don't think that the suspensions have been raised (Or has it been raised ?? ), which is usually the case with other low cars
manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2009, 00:34   #3937
Senior - BHPian
 
Nitin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 3,301
Thanked: 9 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
Thats near Richmond road.
Its an amazing car.
In spite of being so low it had absolutely no problems overcoming the speed breakers.
Has a good ground clearance , I Don't think that the suspensions have been raised (Or has it been raised ?? ), which is usually the case with other low cars
One of the roads connecting Richmond Rd & MG rd? Not the one that has the passport office,is it?
I don't think that the suspension has been raised.Looks standard,so to say.
Nitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2009, 06:31   #3938
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,448
Thanked: 5,427 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
One of the roads connecting Richmond Rd & MG rd? Not the one that has the passport office,is it?
I don't think that the suspension has been raised.Looks standard,so to say.
Thats the road connecting Richmond road and Residency road.
manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2009, 09:28   #3939
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Nikhilb2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 4,564
Thanked: 2,495 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitin View Post
Did you get any pics?
I bet the area must have been real noisy,with everyone honking and in a hurry to get past the car.
NO Pics :( . I feel awkward taking pics of cars inside our own shop
Nikhilb2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2009, 09:42   #3940
Team-BHP Support
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 11,481
Thanked: 7,779 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
Thats the road connecting Richmond road and Residency road.
Taken on convent road at the gym
ajmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2009, 11:21   #3941
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Nikhilb2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 4,564
Thanked: 2,495 Times
Default

The pics of the Blue 911 Turbo.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc02409.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc02410.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc02411.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc02407.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc02408.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc02412.jpg  


Last edited by Nikhilb2008 : 16th January 2009 at 11:26.
Nikhilb2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2009, 11:28   #3942
Team-BHP Support
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 11,481
Thanked: 7,779 Times
Default

The soft toys says it all
ajmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2009, 11:29   #3943
BHPian
 
syedhafeez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 972
Thanked: 330 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
The pics of the Blue 911 Turbo.
the cars looks to be a new one or else its just shining in parking lights.


thats a cool car..
syedhafeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2009, 13:24   #3944
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Sahil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 5,036
Thanked: 1,651 Times
Default

Gotta love that color !
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2009, 13:41   #3945
BHPian
 
jassi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 980
Thanked: 10 Times
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
The soft toys says it all
the toys say what - that its owned by a girl or a family guy who has soft-toy loving kids
jassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8551 7th December 2016 12:21
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2387 19th November 2016 12:38
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58
Supercars & Imports : Goa rohan_fonseca Super-Cars & Imports in India 1709 10th July 2016 05:38


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:59.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks