Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Old 29th April 2009, 14:03   #4981
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by valhallen.282 View Post
i saw an old landy being serviced by a roadside garage in jayanagar 9t block the other day. it was quite a shocker. it was gonna pour so i couldnt stop for a pic. will try today.

hey are you talking about the military green one which is parked at the garage near the temple at the end of the road. I saw the same this morning, it looked pretty much badly maintained though. I too was shocked to find a landy in such a small garage(well its not even a garage..its just a motor mechanic shop)..
Rotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2009, 10:03   #4982
BHPian

I saw this last week in the Bangalore International Airport parking. It is a Lexus ??400 something.

Can someone get the correct model name. I was in my car so was able to take only one.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-lexus.jpg  

shuvadips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2009, 11:29   #4983
Senior - BHPian

that is the last gen LS 400.. probably after 97 model..the first LS to have standard XEnon Lights as far as i know.
fx45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2009, 11:33   #4984
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx45 View Post
that is the last gen LS 400.. probably after 97 model..the first LS to have standard XEnon Lights as far as i know.
You are right, now I remember ... its LS 400, it looked pretty new too & it looked awesome and almost the double in length than my getz prime. It was a majestic sight.
shuvadips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2009, 13:30   #4985
Senior - BHPian

Default Toyota Royal Lounge Alphard

Someone in my apt building imported a Toyota 'Royal Lounge' Alphard (4-seater mini van). It had 'V6' letters on the rear. Heard 1.2Cr is the cost but not sure how true it is.

It was dark in the basement and I was in a hurry so could not take lot of pics. But interiors are *very* spacious and looked high-end with just two seats in the rear.

Some quick search on the net game me this link:
Toyota Alphard Royal Lounge offers jetlike luxury
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-image0002.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-image0003.jpg  

Last edited by androdev : 30th April 2009 at 13:33.
androdev is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2009, 13:51   #4986
Senior - BHPian

He he looks like a modded Innova! Jokes apart. The doors seem to open like a 2 door fridge. Do you have more side profiles of this baddie?!!
prince_pervez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2009, 14:17   #4987
BHPian

spotted a blue TN registered toyata hilux surf at southend circle. Wow what a road presence. Also spotted a white nissan patrol parked at the basement of my friends appartment at lingrajpuram.
Rotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2009, 14:45   #4988
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by androdev View Post
Someone in my apt building imported a Toyota 'Royal Lounge' Alphard (4-seater mini van). It had 'V6' letters on the rear. Heard 1.2Cr is the cost but not sure how true it is.

It was dark in the basement and I was in a hurry so could not take lot of pics. But interiors are *very* spacious and looked high-end with just two seats in the rear.

If I'm not wrong, the TN Chief Minister uses the same car...
f450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2009, 15:24   #4989
BANNED

Quote:

There was 2 of this kinda vehicle for sale in cochin with an imported car delar , also heard of of this kinda vechicle seized by the income tax geeks at malappuram

can you please confirm from where did the owner bought this van

Yep , it s a V6 and it offers jet line luxury , about the cost i am not sure
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2009, 15:58   #4990
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
He he looks like a modded Innova! Jokes apart. The doors seem to open like a 2 door fridge. Do you have more side profiles of this baddie?!!
The garage is packed and difficult to get side or rear profile pics. Will try again if I get a chance. But yeah, it does look like innova and i think the exterior doesn't spell 1.2Cr price I heard, even though it has projector headlamps (xenons?) and parking sensors, etc. Some enterprising guy should be able to convert an Innova into a similar vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post

can you please confirm from where did the owner bought this van

Yep , it s a V6 and it offers jet line luxury , about the cost i am not sure
I don't know who the importer is but I heard it is imported from Germany.. but maybe he meant Japan, I am not sure.
androdev is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2009, 16:08   #4991
BANNED

Quote:
The garage is packed and difficult to get side or rear profile pics. Will try again if I get a chance. But yeah, it does look like innova and i think the exterior doesn't spell 1.2Cr price I heard, even though it has projector headlamps (xenons?) and parking sensors, etc. Some enterprising guy should be able to convert an Innova into a similar vehicle.

I don't know who the importer is but I heard it is imported from Germany.. but maybe he meant Japan, I am not sure.
Yep thats from Japan , look closley on the wind sheilds you can see Japnese stickers
foby.sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2009, 07:17   #4992
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by valhallen.282 View Post
i saw an old landy being serviced by a roadside garage in jayanagar 9t block the other day. it was quite a shocker. it was gonna pour so i couldnt stop for a pic. will try today.
Yes I saw that too.Dark Green.Near Tilak Nagar.
Got this pic on orkut.Thats Sonu Nigam in some Bmw convertible on NICE Road.Mostly z3.

OgAAAAqQhQkEe5xUKO8bzZRKuD9fSmPOsau72pZ0NaqRtKquujzakDL0_IEvZ8fKP2Cuj1X6osM8fO69p65Dtl9Ztd0Am1T1UOSA

Last edited by punterccrx8s : 1st May 2009 at 07:37.
punterccrx8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2009, 07:40   #4993
BHPian

Sorry here is the pic.

Name:  z3.jpg
Views: 1249
Size:  73.1 KB
punterccrx8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2009, 13:14   #4994
Distinguished - BHPian

Couple of pics of a new Range Rover .
Attached Images

manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2009, 14:00   #4995
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I'm sorry (and this is just my opinion) but you'd have to be insane to pay 1.2 Crores for a Toyota mini-van! I don't care what gizmos it's got, it's still a Toyota and it's still a mini-van.

Last edited by kbk_75 : 1st May 2009 at 14:02.
kbk_75 is offline   Reply With Quote