Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16th September 2010, 09:17   #9256
BHPian
 
Rotorhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 926
Thanked: 17 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
The black M6 convertible. Looks just so gangsta and sounds just so throaty. Total drool-maal.
Have seen this car a couple of times around koramangla and like you mention its totally gangsta and sounds awsome too. Btw, you forgot to mention the white rangie in the background. Was it a vogue?
Rotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2010, 09:19   #9257
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,448
Thanked: 5,425 Times
Default

When I saw the car I noticed that it was actually deep blue.

Last edited by manishasrani : 16th September 2010 at 09:25.
manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2010, 09:30   #9258
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: wynad . kerala
Posts: 445
Thanked: 69 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Have seen this car a couple of times around koramangla and like you mention its totally gangsta and sounds awsome too. Btw, you forgot to mention the white rangie in the background. Was it a vogue?
Its not a Rangie. Its a Land Rover Freelander.
Baleno7811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2010, 09:35   #9259
Team-BHP Support
 
suhaas307's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 7,892
Thanked: 5,568 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
The black M6 convertible. Looks just so gangsta and sounds just so throaty. Total drool-maal.
Fantastic pictures! The M6 looks out-of-this-world! And the equally fantastic Vittal Mallya Road in the back-drop adds to everything! I would love to catch this M6 convertible in the flesh, sometime soon!

Seems like you're hanging around VMR quite often, //M!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
Have seen this car a couple of times around koramangla and like you mention its totally gangsta and sounds awsome too. Btw, you forgot to mention the white rangie in the background. Was it a vogue?
That looks like a Land Rover Freelander 2. It isn't very exciting but it is an import!
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2010, 23:50   #9260
Senior - BHPian
 
Unknownsatan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,302
Thanked: 1,360 Times
Default

Spotted this couple of days back. Looked lovely!!!
Attached Images
  
Unknownsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2010, 00:02   #9261
Senior - BHPian
 
shamik.bose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 1,684
Thanked: 126 Times
Default

What did you take the second picture from? It seems so low to the ground.
shamik.bose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2010, 00:14   #9262
Senior - BHPian
 
anekho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: .
Posts: 1,997
Thanked: 656 Times
Default

Sweet M3 there Unknown! Looks simply awesome!

KA reg?
anekho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2010, 00:54   #9263
Team-BHP Support
 
Akshay1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 9,384
Thanked: 5,230 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
What did you take the second picture from? It seems so low to the ground.
Yet so practical that it can be used as an everyday driver. One of the cars I want to own some day.
Akshay1234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2010, 02:23   #9264
Senior - BHPian
 
avishar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: kolkata/bangalore,india
Posts: 2,406
Thanked: 675 Times
Default

@shamik; i am sure he must have taken it from the car,the road is inclined and hence it gives that low effect.
avishar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2010, 07:05   #9265
//M
Distinguished - BHPian
 
//M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Pune
Posts: 3,839
Thanked: 6,340 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Fantastic pictures! The M6 looks out-of-this-world! And the equally fantastic Vittal Mallya Road in the back-drop adds to everything! I would love to catch this M6 convertible in the flesh, sometime soon!

Seems like you're hanging around VMR quite often, //M!
Not exactly. I just went there a couple of days for lunch and kill time at Mocha and I suppose I was quite lucky to spot so many imports. There are much more and I'll post all the pics soon.

Anyway a few pics of the same BMW M3.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc06480.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc06481.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc06482.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc06483.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc06486.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc06487.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc06498.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc06524.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-dsc06525.jpg  

//M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2010, 09:13   #9266
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,448
Thanked: 5,425 Times
Default

Nissan GTR , before it got the Kreissieg exhaust .
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_4900.jpg  

Attached Images
     
manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2010, 09:37   #9267
Team-BHP Support
 
suhaas307's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 7,892
Thanked: 5,568 Times
Default

I'd seen the exact same M3 being given some serious stick on the New Airport Road a few weeks ago. Was quite a sight (and sound ) to watch the M3 tear open the street. It was being followed closely by a silver 996-911 Carrera Cabriolet.

Unknownsatan,

Look at that Omni ahead of the M3 in the first picture. Compared to the M3, the Maruti looks like it's on stilts! The M3 might be dangerously low, but it's surprisingly practical, as Akshay had said.

Great pictures overall! Love the M3 and the grey GT-R!
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2010, 11:47   #9268
Senior - BHPian
 
Unknownsatan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,302
Thanked: 1,360 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
What did you take the second picture from? It seems so low to the ground.
Camera trick dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post
@shamik; i am sure he must have taken it from the car,the road is inclined and hence it gives that low effect.
No road is not inclined, guess the way i held my mobile made it look like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
I'd seen the exact same M3 being given some serious stick on the New Airport Road a few weeks ago. Was quite a sight (and sound ) to watch the M3 tear open the street. It was being followed closely by a silver 996-911 Carrera Cabriolet.
Yeah its nice to see this M3 ripping. This time it was being closely followed by a black Baleno (only for 2 mins)

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Unknownsatan,

Look at that Omni ahead of the M3 in the first picture. Compared to the M3, the Maruti looks like it's on stilts! The M3 might be dangerously low, but it's surprisingly practical, as Akshay had said.

Great pictures overall! Love the M3 and the grey GT-R!
Its just an amazing car, like the coupe more, esp in white.

Nice pics of GTR there, Manish.
Unknownsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2010, 19:16   #9269
BHPian
 
JayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Paris, France.
Posts: 899
Thanked: 184 Times
Default

Hideous car outside a pub in Indiranagar. But awesome rear seats. Sorry for the bad edit, had to do it with my phone.
Attached Images
 
JayR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2010, 20:12   #9270
Senior - BHPian
 
Unknownsatan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,302
Thanked: 1,360 Times
Default

Here is another pic of the same 5GT. (Guess ya talking about the same pub)
Attached Images
 
Unknownsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8549 2nd December 2016 08:06
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2387 19th November 2016 12:38
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58
Supercars & Imports : Goa rohan_fonseca Super-Cars & Imports in India 1709 10th July 2016 05:38


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 13:58.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks