Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Super-Cars & Imports in India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2012, 21:02   #12031
BHPian
 
mohammedismail's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 351
Thanked: 841 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

Few pictures of Aston Martin Vanquish !!


Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_8269-.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-1.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_8366-copy.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_8367-copy.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_8304-copy.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_8294-copy.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_8517-copy.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_8459-copy.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-12.jpg

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_8313-copy.jpg
mohammedismail is offline   (6) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27th August 2012, 21:33   #12032
Senior - BHPian
 
Unknownsatan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,302
Thanked: 1,360 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

Few more of Aston Martin Vanquish !!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_6645.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_6728.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_6732.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_6697.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_6674.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_6680.jpg  

Unknownsatan is offline   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2012, 21:34   #12033
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,448
Thanked: 5,423 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

Exclusive 'on-road' pictures of the Vanquish !
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-v12-road.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-v12-road-1.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-v12-road-2.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_9442.jpg  

manishasrani is offline   (9) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2012, 01:12   #12034
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chennai
Posts: 21
Thanked: 9 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

I can't believe I missed seeing the Vanquish in town today. Its an absolute beauty, easily in my mind the most beautiful supercar ever made. Makes my 3 series look like a dump.
harusadu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th August 2012, 11:43   #12035
Distinguished - BHPian
 
manishasrani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 4,448
Thanked: 5,423 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

Watch out for a CAN-AM Spyder !
Probably the 2nd one in India.
manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2012, 21:25   #12036
BHPian
 
mohammedismail's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 351
Thanked: 841 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

Ferrari 458 Italia !!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_8913-copy.jpg  

mohammedismail is offline   (7) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2012, 16:18   #12037
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,249
Thanked: 683 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

These pics dont do justice to the ones posted before. This is a personal favourite but. Range Rover Supercharged V8. Car originally bought from the north but resides in bangalore and has been for a good 5-6 years now. Was a wedding car at a friends wedding. Had some huge 21" alloys on them, design not to my liking but nevertheless gave the car a commanding stance. ENJOY!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_0687.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_0689.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_0686.jpg  

Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_0688.jpg  

Fullrevs is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2012, 16:27   #12038
BHPian
 
sai_ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: CBE-BLR
Posts: 263
Thanked: 144 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullrevs View Post
These pics dont do justice to the ones posted before. This is a personal favourite but. Range Rover Supercharged V8. Car originally bought from the north but resides in bangalore and has been for a good 5-6 years now. Was a wedding car at a friends wedding. Had some huge 21" alloys on them, design not to my liking but nevertheless gave the car a commanding stance. ENJOY!!!

This is the MP reg vehicle standing just outside my lane on Assaye Rd, ulsoor lake. Those wheels may not look classy but boy they are huge.! I have seen that chap drive the car and the garage where its kept has to be seen to be believed.. The car has exactly a couple of inches on either side of the extend orvms to squeeze in.
sai_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2012, 16:44   #12039
Senior - BHPian
 
naveen.raju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 3,544
Thanked: 2,536 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sai_ace View Post
This is the MP reg vehicle standing just outside my lane on Assaye Rd, ulsoor lake. Those wheels may not look classy but boy they are huge.! I have seen that chap drive the car and the garage where its kept has to be seen to be believed.. The car has exactly a couple of inches on either side of the extend orvms to squeeze in.
If am correct he parks on the pavement just outside the garage and got two accords and BMW 3 series all sporting really low profile tyres. Here's a pic. Correct me if am wrong.
Attached Images
  
naveen.raju is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2012, 16:54   #12040
BHPian
 
sai_ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: CBE-BLR
Posts: 263
Thanked: 144 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
If am correct he parks on the pavement just outside the garage and got two accords and BMW 3 series all sporting really low profile tyres. Here's a pic. Correct me if am wrong.

yessir, thats where he parks his rangie during the day or when its washed. Though i havent seen the accords as well the beemer you have posted. And yes, in the first pic the metal contraption in maroon/dark red seen behind the car is the garage where the range rover is parked in the night.

cheers!
sai_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2012, 17:03   #12041
Senior - BHPian
 
naveen.raju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cochin
Posts: 3,544
Thanked: 2,536 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sai_ace View Post
yessir, thats where he parks his rangie during the day or when its washed. Though i havent seen the accords as well the beemer you have posted. And yes, in the first pic the metal contraption in maroon/dark red seen behind the car is the garage where the range rover is parked in the night.

cheers!
Accord was the first, then came another Accord then this Beemer. This was 2 years back. During my last visit saw the rangie. Anyways, let see if I can catch this car when I come there next month.
naveen.raju is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2012, 22:33   #12042
Senior - BHPian
 
Unknownsatan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,302
Thanked: 1,360 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

Saw this Aston Martin Rapide on last sunday !
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Bangalore-img_6739.jpg  

Unknownsatan is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2012, 19:10   #12043
Team-BHP Support
 
suhaas307's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 7,892
Thanked: 5,568 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

It's been a glorious few days in Bangalore. Been spotting the yellow 997 Turbo prowling around the city-center. Saw it drive past me on Disckenson Road once and saw it parked in Bangalore Club the next day.

Also spotted a Rapide parked in The Oberoi.
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2012, 22:30   #12044
BHPian
 
97_Octane's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 164
Thanked: 71 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

That BMW is parked right next to my friend's house. It looks hot up close! The pic doesn't do justice. Seen his Rangie and accord too

Last edited by 97_Octane : 4th September 2012 at 22:36.
97_Octane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2012, 09:32   #12045
Senior - BHPian
 
Unknownsatan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 2,302
Thanked: 1,360 Times
Default Re: Supercars & Imports : Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
It's been a glorious few days in Bangalore. Been spotting the yellow 997 Turbo prowling around the city-center. Saw it drive past me on Disckenson Road once and saw it parked in Bangalore Club the next day.

Also spotted a Rapide parked in The Oberoi.
Sunday was good with a good no of cars coming out. First the same Yellow Turbo you have mentioned parked along with the black 458. Then the grey GTR with KSG exhaust, white Turbo. Also heard a silver R8 and a brown/maroon RR Ghost was also out.

But the best among the catch was the elusive white Maserati GT.
Unknownsatan is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supercars & Imports : Kerala hanmust Super-Cars & Imports in India 8549 2nd December 2016 08:06
Supercars & Imports : Chandigarh manikjeet Super-Cars & Imports in India 1646 26th November 2016 21:27
Supercars & Imports : Pune karlosdeville Super-Cars & Imports in India 2387 19th November 2016 12:38
Supercars & Imports : Kolkata shuvc Super-Cars & Imports in India 3186 17th November 2016 09:58
Supercars & Imports : Goa rohan_fonseca Super-Cars & Imports in India 1709 10th July 2016 05:38


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 14:07.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks