Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports

Old 19th June 2017, 23:18   #646

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheK View Post
I guess the biggest drawback would be your feet not touching the ground as per your desire, the ride position you will adjust fairly quickly.

Service is a downer on Kawasaki, but i i had a choice and the money, i would have got the Kawasaki over the street.

BTW did you test drive the street rod or the street, i think rod is probably expensive.

Yes, but if the service would not have been so problematic i would have gone for it. You cant defeat the fit and finish and the over all built of the Kawasaki and club it with such a brilliant engine. But alas!

I tried both the Street as well as the Street Rod and the street 750 is much much better and comfortable while riding as compared to the Rod ; which being a cafe racer is difficult to get used to. I May not be able to explain but once you drive both of them one after the other, the Rod simply tires you off immediately and the heat from the engine is simply unbearable. Compare that to Street 750, you feel instantly at home.

Even the staff at the Harley said that the Street 750 is much comfortable.
kumarvarun172 is offline   Reply With Quote