Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports

Old 4th April 2012, 23:47   #16
BHPian

Default Re: Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci View Post
the second last pic is that of a an Indian , I don't know for sure as I didn't follow up, but there was some little news about resurrecting this brand in the late 90s or early 2000s , along with Excelsior and Victory as well. Not a lot of American Iron in Kiwi-land, seems Suzuki is rather popular there.
Hi bro. I wasn't sure of the make but I think you are right. It is Indian. Checkout this pic.
Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-indiancruiser.jpg
The logo for Indian motorcycle on the internet (I believe this is the old one though) is quite similar to the one on the side of the tank.

And yeah that ride was organized by the Suzuki people, hence, more Suzukis. Quite a few Hondas on NZ roads too.
ba$h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2012, 14:57   #17
BHPian

Default Re: Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS View Post
Waiting for more pics from NZ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ku69rd View Post
Would be great if you can cover your TL's with some good pictures of NZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci View Post
Oh, Lord Of the Rings showed us how beautiful NZ is, you saw the beauty in person , and even rode a beast of a bike on what I suppose given the low population density, are sparsely populated but well maintained roads so making it a brilliant country for bikers - nice roads, lots of mountains and thus curves, climbs and crests. Man , now I'm feeling like I haven't lived at all ! Do put up some nice pictures of the rides, if you clicked often on rides.

Hey guys, here are a few pics of my NZ rides. Beautiful place to visit if one gets the opportunity!

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-awhitu-peninsula1.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-awhitu-peninsula2.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-coromandel1.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-pios-beach1.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-pios-beach2.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-pios-beach3.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-pios-beach4.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-pios-beach5.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-east-coast-rd1.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-east-coast-rd2.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-east-coast-rd3.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-east-coast-rd4.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-east-coast-rd5.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-east-coast-rd6.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-east-coast-rd7.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-east-coast-rd8.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-east-coast-rd9.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-east-coast-rd10.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-east-coast-rd11.jpg

Living with Kings & Ninjas (Sharing my passion for bikes with BHPians)-east-coast-rd12.jpg
ba$h is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2012, 22:52   #18
BHPian

Wow. Forum rules require I post more that just that one word
I hope someday I'll have enough money to at least go out on vacation and ride beautiful bikes in beautiful places if not live/emigrate there , but what was joke about hell being English food, Greek economy, and Indian salary ? Going back to topic , looks like a great place to go if you have any of the common hobbies around motorcycling/automotive forums other than the bikes/cars , such as photography and watersport kind of things !
Back I go to count my meagre monies and save on !
Ricci is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2012, 13:03   #19
Senior - BHPian

Absolutely Gorgeous Pics - NZ is a stunner. I have friends there and although the population is sparse the roads are brilliant to drive and a car trip is a must when in NZ.

The bike looks great and the 250 I bet here is just a temp thing before you get yourself something more higher up the range.

Will keep an eye out for your posts. Your way of telling the story in pics is great. Cheers.
vkochar is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2012, 17:18   #20
BHPian

Just read your whole journey into big biking. Very interesting & inspirational.
My next roadtrip sure is New Zealand (south island).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ba$h View Post
Hi bro. I wasn't sure of the make but I think you are right. It is Indian. Checkout this pic.
Attachment 911758
The logo for Indian motorcycle on the internet (I believe this is the old one though) is quite similar to the one on the side of the tank.

And yeah that ride was organized by the Suzuki people, hence, more Suzukis. Quite a few Hondas on NZ roads too.
The second last pic is not an Indian. Its definitely a Honda VTX 1300 or 1800
Haroon is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2012, 17:42   #21
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Just saw this thread and the title caught my attention. Great narration and captures fellow biker. Brilliantly written and sequenced to capture the various moments. Keep it flowing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haroon View Post
And please do write your experiences here
JVH is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2012, 18:03   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

ba$h,

Just wonderful and perfect timming for inspiration if any were needed.

Haroon, our group in Dubai is planning NZ South Islands in Jan-Feb 2013. We need to speak on thi further

Why the cofusion about the bike - I think the engine cover clearly has HONDA on it. The Indian logo is the aspiration of the owner. May he acheive it soon

Best Regards & Drive/Ride Safe

Ram
r_nairtvm is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2012, 18:17   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH View Post
And please do write your experiences here
New Zealand ride is some more months away, but sure will do. May also consult ba$h for some suggestions on south island.

@ Ram: Thats good news. Anyways no concrete plans yet from my end but shall be in touch

Last edited by Haroon : 21st June 2012 at 18:21.
Haroon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2012, 19:50   #24
BHPian

Nice set of pictures and as expected many setting their sights on a international riding holiday (I happen to be one of them). Good to know that you are from the same city and that you ride the same bike of the same colour is a great thing.

Join the gang.
doctorque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2012, 11:41   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkochar View Post
Absolutely Gorgeous Pics - NZ is a stunner. I have friends there and although the population is sparse the roads are brilliant to drive and a car trip is a must when in NZ.
Got that right bro. In small towns of NZ there is no one on the streets after 5pm. Very peaceful place! I have done christchurch-queenstown and from there all the way up to Auckland on 4wheels. Thats the best way to see NZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkochar View Post
The bike looks great and the 250 I bet here is just a temp thing before you get yourself something more higher up the range.
The N250 is great but a liter-bike wont hurt. So I've been helping my wallet to gain some weight.

Quote:
NZ is very picturesque! You need around 10-14 days days for NZ trip & you could do both islands. Anything more than that would be a bonus!

Quote:
My bad. I got mixed up cuz of the logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_nairtvm View Post
Haroon, our group in Dubai is planning NZ South Islands in Jan-Feb 2013. We need to speak on thi further
Ram
Quote:
New Zealand ride is some more months away, but sure will do. May also consult ba$h for some suggestions on south island.

Jan-Feb summer sounds perfect! I am cool to help if & when you guys need any info to plan the trip. Till then, ride safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH View Post
Just saw this thread and the title caught my attention. Great narration and captures fellow biker. Brilliantly written and sequenced to capture the various moments. Keep it flowing.
Thanks for the appreciation bro. Will continue my story with the N250 as I build more miles on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorque View Post
Join the gang.
On my way to doing that right now.

Note from Support - Posts merged. Please use multi-quote option to reply to multiple posts. Read the Announcements section before posting any further.

Last edited by n_aditya : 22nd June 2012 at 14:43. Reason: posts merged
ba$h is offline   Reply With Quote