Team-BHP - Ducati Diavel - Forged in Hell - Ownership Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Ducati Diavel - Forged in Hell - Ownership Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/128088-ducati-diavel-forged-hell-ownership-review-3.html)

Oh you saxxxy saxxxxxy thangggg (I am talking to the metallic beauty of course; pervo).

She is so in your face sexyyyy. Its so damn hard to look away. I had to scroll up to drool over the pics after each word I typed.

Seriously man; CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by thumpingheart (Post 2942999)
Congrat on your bike sir!

Thanks @thumpingheart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suhaas307 (Post 2943061)
Take care, ride safe and hearty congratulations to you, Sir! :thumbs up

Thanks @suhaas307. There's nothing more sacrilegious than turning a bike into a lawn ornament, but if you had to, the Diavel would make a lawn really happy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdiSinghV12 (Post 2943281)
OMG She's truly a devil!! Big congrats...

Thanks @AdiSinghV12. Apparently that's how it got it's name. Someone in the design team exclaimed out loud that it looked evil like the Devil and the name stuck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sree_Ganesh (Post 2943298)
The Diavel is one bike I always dream of.

Work hard to make dreams reality, dude. No joy greater than that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyline GT-R (Post 2943365)
If i am not mistaken you had a Harley as well right?

I still have the Nightster.

Quote:

Originally Posted by karan561 (Post 2943382)
@ gthang - Congrats man for owning a fantastic piece of Machinery the Diavel.
Also loved your Thread Title :thumbs up

Thanks @karan561. Thread title thanks to Precision Motors India Ltd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_aditya (Post 2943543)
Congrats and wishing you many happy and safe miles on this monster... ummm diavel. :)

Thanks n_aditya. Itching for the weather to clear up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmopolitan (Post 2943702)
Congrats friend for this Devil. By the way I too belongs to the same district.

Thanks @cosmopolitan, fellow Palakkadan. Yeah, I was spotted on the road and posted on Facebook, the Social Menace site.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urban_Nomad (Post 2943772)
Oh you saxxxy saxxxxxy thangggg (I am talking to the metallic beauty of course; pervo).
Seriously man; CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Hey, that's what she said too.lol:
Thanks.

Got a little video uploaded of the startup and little bit revving. Bonus feature: Low fuel light.stupid:

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcjT8s4142U

Cheers.

Ride Safe.

Wow gthang!! That's one gorgeous beauty!! KL9 -- man, I'm from Palakkad too, staying at Chandranagar! Would love to catch up with you some day -- of course, to check out the Diavel! :-)

I got membership to this forum just today only but I have seen your thread before, during my regular visits. and saw the pictures of this bike spreading like wildfire on facebook, saying first Ducati Diavel of Kerala.

"Gosh, its damn sexy !". This is what is said as soon as I first saw pictures on facebook. I'm more of a car guy and doesn't know much about bikes. But still, staring at this bike alone will make you interested to bikes i guess. Atleast it did to me .

Looking forward to more of pictures and your trips with her. Wishing you thousands of happy miles with it .

One doubt . Bro, that exhaust note was taken in which mode ?

Beautiful bike! Just loved the butch looks. I wasn't aware that Ducati bikes are available in India. The bike must be a pleasure to ride, what other superbikes did you consider while getting this one? Congrats on the purchase!

But how come there's only 1 seat for the driver? Isn't there supposed to be a pillion seat also?!!

Whoa, congrats Gthang, that's a beast of a bike. I didn't like the looks initially, but it's beginning to grow on me. Though if I had the money to buy one, it'll still be lower down the list of my preferences - S1000RR leading the way !

@W.A.G.7 - the pillion seat is hidden under plastic fairing/cover, the pics on previous pages show pillion footpegs ,so surely the seat must be there too :)

Man, thats one hell of a bike. Makes me drool. One lucky guy there. Hope there wont be any problem with the service in the future. A pity Ducati is not pulling up its socks here.

Mama-mia. That's a hell of a Duc. Give it the ride it deserves.

Congrats man.

From one ex-Ducatista to a new one.

Cheers.

Congratulations on owning the hottest thing on two-wheels. The Diavel Carbon is just stunning !!

I was aware of your problems with Precision Motors and all the delivery issues as I was in touch with Naren Sir. Glad that the bikes have been delivered. Congrats once again. :)

Congrats Gthang! For a moment I thought you were Naren Rajan. Yes, I was following the dilemma you guys had to go through with the Mumbai distributors. Glad it all sorted out in the end and now you are in possession of the devil. Nice pics by the way. And are you planning for any mods? Maybe Termis to start with...

Actually the bike is so perfect, I wouldn't blame you if you decide to keep it stock but then again the termis...:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by VLOCT (Post 2946323)

From one ex-Ducatista to a new one.

Man! I didn't know about this :-( Hope the black stallion found a caring home.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JVH (Post 2946398)
Man! I didn't know about this :-( Hope the black stallion found a caring home.

Yah, it was really tough for me to let it go. I kept the news to myself for the longest time to help me recover. Still not sure I have, but six (6) amazing years was a good run. But the lack of any meaningful twisties in Vegas meant I was really doing an injustice to the bike.

This http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...te-c4-lt4.html has helped a lot, I must say but, of course it'll never replace the Duc, never.

The guy who bought it couldn't contain himself, what with the forged aluminum wheels, termignonis, slipper clutch etc. etc., and the bunch of carbon fiber pieces, he know he hit a gold mine. It would have cost him well over $10k to do just those pieces.

Looking good mate. One of the most eye catching bike in present times . Rode one some time ago and the thing has amazing street cred. Also not something you bump into very often. Ride hard , ride safe.

Congrats Gthang...Being in Coimbatore have spotted the Diavel a couple of times in and around the city & also in your regular SBK rides as Sivaraj CB1000R TN-39-BB XXXX is my pal:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by VLOCT (Post 2946441)
Yah, it was really tough for me to let it go. I kept the news to myself for the longest time to help me recover. Still not sure I have, but six (6) amazing years was a good run. But the lack of any meaningful twisties in Vegas meant I was really doing an injustice to the bike.

This http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...te-c4-lt4.html has helped a lot, I must say but, of course it'll never replace the Duc, never.

The guy who bought it couldn't contain himself, what with the forged aluminum wheels, termignonis, slipper clutch etc. etc., and the bunch of carbon fiber pieces, he know he hit a gold mine. It would have cost him well over $10k to do just those pieces.

I understand mate. The guy really hit a gold mine, seriously. Yours was the most finely modded Duc I saw on the internet. I wish I was in the US of A. BTW, congrats on the Corvette!

Hello Gthang,

Thanks for a nice look in to a machine I may never own!!! Enjoy your rides and ride safe.... Keep the thread updated!!!!