Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports

Old 23rd September 2013, 15:00   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore

Tuono Motors,the Karnataka dealership of Aprilia and Moto Guzzi motorcycles (a division of Piaggio motors) announced the launch of its first outlet in Bangalore.
The exotic Italian brand duo will share space in a sprawling showroom on Residency road Bangalore.

The dealership is going to feature an extensive range of high-end motorcycles from Aprilia and Moto Guzzi which will be priced from 14L to 23L INR.

Bollywood star Sunny Leone gave away keys to the lucky 1st set of owners at the launch party.

The event was attended by bikers and glitterati of Bangalore.

The outlet will be taking bookings for all the 2013 model range bikes.

The bikes on offer :

Aprilia RSV4 (Supersports)
Aprilia Tuono (Naked Supersports):
Aprilia Caponord (Semi-Off Road & Touring):

Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200 (Street & Semi-off road):

Aprilia Mana 850 (Automatic Motorcycle):

Aprilia SRV850 (Automatic Scooter):

Moto Guzzi 1400 California Touring:

Moto Guzzi 1400 California Custom:

Moto Guzzi Griso 8v

Some pictures from the launch.
Attached Thumbnails
Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore-1..jpg  

Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore-2.jpg  

Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore-3.jpg  

Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore-4.jpg  

Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore-img_.jpg  

Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore-img_4.jpg  

Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore-img_4773.jpg  

Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore-img_4856.jpg  

Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore-photo0782.jpg  

Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore-photo0783.jpg  

Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore-sl..jpg  

Last edited by manishasrani : 23rd September 2013 at 15:18.
manishasrani is offline   (11) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2013, 18:23   #2
BHPian

Default re: Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore

It was a good launch and Sunny leone was a surprise addition. Needless to say she got more eyeballs than the bikes.
The RSV4 is definitely on my wishlist but will have to sell an organ or two to even think about it.
But overall good PR by Tuono. They managed to get the right crowd at the right place for the launch. Hope their after-sales is as good as the party.

Also heard that some test-ride vehicles are being brought down. This will be a slap on the face of the other brands who go into hibernation at the mention of a test-ride by a prospective customers.
narula123 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2013, 23:17   #3
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalo

Quote:
Originally Posted by narula123 View Post
Also heard that some test-ride vehicles are being brought down. This will be a slap on the face of the other brands who go into hibernation at the mention of a test-ride by a prospective customers.
Wow, thats cool! Indian dealers mindset need to change. I was able to talk to Tusker Harley and they were willing to give me a test ride of Iron 883. Just that I have to deposit a credit card, valid driving license and need to dressed in Jeans and boots. which I don't think is unreasonable.
Shubz is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2013, 14:06   #4
BHPian

Default Re: Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalo

Oh my! That srv850 looks amazing! I hope they price it right for Indian market. Does Tuono Motors have any website?
creative420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2013, 09:57   #5

Tuono have put up a stall in Phoenix mall , Mahadevapura in the ongoing Auto show. A visit recommended.
balajisb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2013, 18:49   #6
Senior - BHPian

The showroom is still under construction. Went to residency road thinking it would have opened post the launch. :-( may take a month or two to be fully operating. The boards are up and lit though.
Shubz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2013, 12:38   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubz View Post
The showroom is still under construction. Went to residency road thinking it would have opened post the launch. :-( may take a month or two to be fully operating. The boards are up and lit though.
Shubz,
Believe they will get their first set of motorcycles by this weekend. You might want to give it a visit the next week?
Too Bad I was out on my holidays and had to miss this gran opening.
ku69rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2013, 12:56   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ku69rd View Post

Shubz,
Believe they will get their first set of motorcycles by this weekend. You might want to give it a visit the next week?
Too Bad I was out on my holidays and had to miss this gran opening.
Yeah. They did say they will be up and running in two days time, when I checked with them on their FB page.

And I wasn't even aware of any gala opening either :-P

Last edited by Shubz : 9th October 2013 at 12:58.
Old 13th October 2013, 15:45   #9
Senior - BHPian

Visited Tuono motors and checked out the range of bikes displayed.

Two words --- Awesome! EXHORBITANT!

The staff were very nice. They even obliged by cranking up the RSV4 APRC despite it being in an air conditioned environment.

No test rides allowed (Fair enough)

Will be posting some pics later as I have to bring them down to below 1 MB per pic.
Shubz is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2013, 01:09   #10
Senior - BHPian

Shubz heard that they are offering good discounts for pushing the sales, hows the Aprilia Tuono as its naked V4 is pulling me towards Aprilia.
Ajaybiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2013, 10:42   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Visited Tuono motors and checked out the range of bikes displayed.
Shubz, where on Residency road is their shop? Would love to go and drool on their floor too.
Any Guzzis on display?
wolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2013, 10:55   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
Shubz, where on Residency road is their shop? Would love to go and drool on their floor too.
Any Guzzis on display?
Bro, it's right opposite the erstwhile Galaxy theatre. Diagonally opposite Hyundai. Next to Pub world. Yes Guzzi on display too.
Shubz is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2013, 10:55   #13
Distinguished - BHPian

The bikes on display

https://www.facebook.com/Aprilia.Bangalore
Attached Thumbnails
Aprilia & Moto Guzzi Dealer - Tuono Motors - opens its flagship outlet in Bangalore-ap.jpg  

manishasrani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2013, 11:17   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaybiz View Post
Shubz heard that they are offering good discounts for pushing the sales, hows the Aprilia Tuono as its naked V4 is pulling me towards Aprilia.

I cannot confirm on this. Ajay. These are brand new bikes in the Indian market. CBU's big time. (with no chance of CKD's or manufacturing plants or assembling plants in India - at least as of now) Don't think they would start off with discounts. Has anyone been offered any discounts?
Old 22nd October 2013, 11:37   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I cannot confirm on this. Ajay. These are brand new bikes in the Indian market. CBU's big time. (with no chance of CKD's or manufacturing plants or assembling plants in India - at least as of now) Don't think they would start off with discounts. Has anyone been offered any discounts?
The Pune dealers do offer discounts on the bike, so i guess the Bangalore dealer too would offer them.
speedy is offline   Reply With Quote