Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2014, 20:48   #46
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 68
Thanked: 53 Times
Default Re: The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750

The Vivid Black Beauty has been upgraded to a Denim Black Beauty
Attached Thumbnails
The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750-img_1469.jpg  

sreejith.j is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 14th August 2014, 21:05   #47
BHPian
 
abhimanyu_singh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hyderbad/Delhi
Posts: 185
Thanked: 102 Times
Default Re: The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750

You are the man Sree..upgraded already!! That was fast, I would say the fastest upgrade. Congratulations on your new ride mate, maybe you can start a new thread. Btw how did you get it so soon, did they have a cancellation at Tusker?
abhimanyu_singh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2014, 22:32   #48
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 68
Thanked: 53 Times
Default Re: The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhimanyu_singh View Post
You are the man Sree..upgraded already!! That was fast, I would say the fastest upgrade. Congratulations on your new ride mate, maybe you can start a new thread. Btw how did you get it so soon, did they have a cancellation at Tusker?
I guess they had one. Didn't ask. Will start may be a new thread for this. Got to ride a ride a little bit more. But from the first ride, this machine is leagues apart
sreejith.j is offline  
Old 15th August 2014, 16:59   #49
BHPian
 
TheStig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Trivandrum/Dubai
Posts: 162
Thanked: 129 Times
Default Re: The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750

Well that escalated quickly! You sir now holds the record for the fastest bike upgrade in the world. Anyway congrats!

So how about an upgrade to a Mount Rushmore Street Glide in about 2 weeks?

And alas, the hopes and dreams of TBHP for a long term ownership report of the Street 750 has ended.

Last edited by TheStig : 15th August 2014 at 17:01. Reason: Added one more sentence
TheStig is offline  
Old 15th August 2014, 18:20   #50
Senior - BHPian
 
Urban_Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Delhi
Posts: 1,329
Thanked: 1,287 Times
Default Re: The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750

Have you managed to sell off the street yet? If so, mind sharing how much you let it go for?
Urban_Nomad is offline  
Old 15th August 2014, 20:49   #51
Senior - BHPian
 
sammyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gurgaon/Doon
Posts: 1,738
Thanked: 338 Times
Default Re: The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750

Damn, first thread and second bike by the time we reach page 4. This is better than the a kick-a-minute Superhero movies /
Let me congratulate you on the Harley (s), without going into the model specifications.
Look forward to the next episode.
Ride safe and have fun.
sammyboy is offline  
Old 15th August 2014, 21:00   #52
BHPian
 
Ricci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Pune
Posts: 747
Thanked: 921 Times
Default Re: The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
Well that escalated quickly! You sir now holds the record for the fastest bike upgrade in the world. Anyway congrats!

So how about an upgrade to a Mount Rushmore Street Glide in about 2 weeks?

And alas, the hopes and dreams of TBHP for a long term ownership report of the Street 750 has ended.
Oh, this is your chance to be the One

Sreejith - what Stig said ! Fastest upgrade I've heard of , ever !
Congrats and enjoy the ride.
Ricci is offline  
Old 15th August 2014, 21:36   #53
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 68
Thanked: 53 Times
Default Re: The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
Well that escalated quickly! You sir now holds the record for the fastest bike upgrade in the world. Anyway congrats!

So how about an upgrade to a Mount Rushmore Street Glide in about 2 weeks?

And alas, the hopes and dreams of TBHP for a long term ownership report of the Street 750 has ended.
Oh, I wish to Upgrade to a touring. For that Lord Kubera needs to give a lot of blessings. Infact Truck Loads.

It may not be the end of the long term ownership report yet. It might be even bought by a TBHPian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Nomad View Post
Have you managed to sell off the street yet? If so, mind sharing how much you let it go for?
Not yet. Its in the process of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
Damn, first thread and second bike by the time we reach page 4. This is better than the a kick-a-minute Superhero movies /
Let me congratulate you on the Harley (s), without going into the model specifications.
Look forward to the next episode.
Ride safe and have fun.
Thanks Sammy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricci View Post
Oh, this is your chance to be the One

Sreejith - what Stig said ! Fastest upgrade I've heard of , ever !
Congrats and enjoy the ride.
Ricci, I wish. But I don't think so I would have the record even with Vitamin M . There is another HOG member who had upgraded right from a fat bob to street glide.
sreejith.j is offline  
Old 16th August 2014, 01:11   #54
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Gurgaon
Posts: 80
Thanked: 48 Times
Default Re: The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750

Mind sharing the story towards such a fast upgrade sir?

Would be interesting I'm sure
P.S. is offline  
Old 16th August 2014, 01:40   #55
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 68
Thanked: 53 Times
Default Re: The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.S. View Post
Mind sharing the story towards such a fast upgrade sir?

Would be interesting I'm sure
I had booked the street without a test ride initially and had briefly sat on their bike for hardly two minutes. I Didn't judge the Dimensions properly. Just was worried if I am comfortable. I never had an clear picture on how the bike would look when I am on it. Even before taking the delivery of the bike, i was in two minds as it might be smaller for my size. I was always confused. Then once I had the bike the comments started flowing in. One of the most prominent ones made by a friend was, "The bike is big and good looking, but the moment I sit on it becomes small." That kind of was very persuading. Moreover my height needs me to bend my back, more like a hunch back, which is long recommended for long runs. This persuaded me to look for a change and had a lot of research this time before taking a plunge. Considered a Strom, Fat Bob and then finally came to street Bob.

Happy that I was getting the Bob, but after riding the Bob, its an entirely different experience. Will share my riding experience soon.

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 17th August 2014 at 05:08. Reason: Grammar corrected as requested.
sreejith.j is offline  
Old 17th August 2014, 12:07   #56
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pune
Posts: 21
Thanked: 11 Times
Default Re: The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750

Congratulations Sreejith! The Street Bob seems amazing. Can you pls put some more pics?
Since Superlow is not available I'm thinking about the Street Bob as well and would be great to know more about your experience.
Pls do include about the weight of the bike, city manoeuvrability, comfort with thr handles in your next report.
Avior is offline  
Old 18th August 2014, 16:10   #57
BHPian
 
rjun04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 39
Thanked: 17 Times
Default Re: The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreejith.j View Post

Not yet. Its in the process of.
Sreejith - how much are you selling for?
rjun04 is offline  
Old 18th August 2014, 16:52   #58
Senior - BHPian
 
Shubz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,799
Thanked: 983 Times
Default Re: The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750

Awesome Sreejith! Like everyone said -- the fastest upgrade in the world!

Hope to see you this Sunday! And Yes -- Congratulations! (LLB ishtyle)
Shubz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th August 2014, 16:55   #59
Senior - BHPian
 
tharian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: SBC
Posts: 2,308
Thanked: 2,715 Times
Default Re: The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjun04 View Post
Sreejith - how much are you selling for?

http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/buy-...reet-750.html/

I hope it is the same!
tharian is offline  
Old 18th August 2014, 17:06   #60
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 68
Thanked: 53 Times
Default Re: The Black Beauty - Harley Street 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avior View Post
Congratulations Sreejith! The Street Bob seems amazing. Can you pls put some more pics?
Since Superlow is not available I'm thinking about the Street Bob as well and would be great to know more about your experience.
Pls do include about the weight of the bike, city manoeuvrability, comfort with thr handles in your next report.
Thanks Avior. I will have some more pics put up soon. I have done only about 300 kms in the past 3 days and very less riding in the city. I have not rode a Superlow, but from what i know Dynas offer a better ride and has a better suspension. However I would not recommend either of them for city riding as both are air cooled and will get heated up. I will be able to provide some more detailed feedback once I am able to ride more. From the intiail riding impressions Its not tough to ride in city is what I feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjun04 View Post
Sreejith - how much are you selling for?
I have put it up on the classifieds rjun04.
sreejith.j is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Harley-Davidson Street 750 for India: Unveiled @ Goa parrys Superbikes & Imports 189 17th March 2014 01:59
Harley Davidson Street 500 & 750 - Made In India - Launching in 2014 dkaile Superbikes & Imports 52 17th January 2014 19:14
Scoop Pics : Unidentified Cruiser spotted Testing. EDIT: Harley-Davidson Street 750 ! kpzen Motorbikes 77 19th December 2013 19:43


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 03:02.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks