Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports

Old 21st June 2017, 08:02   #151
BHPian

Default Re: A dream come true - My Honda CBR650F. EDIT: 4th service update on page 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachit.K.Dogra View Post
I am not sure what you mean by the Pricing on Honda's website for the new model. I am quite confident that Honda has not released the pricing of the new updated CBR that is supposed to be launched soon.
The current pricing on website seems to be on the lower side w.r.t what it was earlier. Don't know if Honda will carry forward the same pricing once they have the new one launched. Let's wait and see.

Cheers,
Amey
Amey Kulkarni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2017, 11:05   #152
BHPian

Default Re: A dream come true - My Honda CBR650F. EDIT: 4th service update on page 10

Quote:
Overall damages was around 6K, which is within the expected range. I am attaching the copy of the bill.

The service bill
Attachment 1609598
Wow this is really good. Service cost only 1645. Damn - Kawasaki charges that much per hour. Hats off to Honda - others should learn from them as far as customer service is concerned.
kailashnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st June 2017, 17:53   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amey Kulkarni View Post
The current pricing on website seems to be on the lower side w.r.t what it was earlier. Don't know if Honda will carry forward the same pricing once they have the new one launched. Let's wait and see.

Cheers,
Amey
Honestly, Even I am confused a bit too. I did hear that they are not taking any more new orders till they come up with the new pricing. Not 100% sure though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailashnj View Post
Wow this is really good. Service cost only 1645. Damn - Kawasaki charges that much per hour. Hats off to Honda - others should learn from them as far as customer service is concerned.
Yeah, Honda is pretty acceptable in terms of their after sales cost especially for the CBR650.

CHEERS!!

Rachit
Rachit.K.Dogra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2017, 07:44   #154
BHPian

Quote:
Honestly, Even I am confused a bit too. I did hear that they are not taking any more new orders till they come up with the new pricing. Not 100% sure though.
Surprised to see revision in prices on website again today.

It showed Rs 6.57 Lakhs Ex-Showroom Pune till last week. Today it seems to be Rs 7.47 Lakhs; a good Rs 90K price hike. Wonder what's cooking behind the curtains at Honda.

https://www.honda2wheelersindia.com/cbr650f/price

Cheers,
Amey
Amey Kulkarni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2017, 14:21   #155
BHPian

Quote:

Yeah, Honda is pretty acceptable in terms of their after sales cost especially for the CBR650.

CHEERS!!

Rachit
Hi Rachit, i confirmed the same with the Delhi Wing World. They are not taking anymore bookings. They informed me to wait till September. As per them, that's when the updated model is getting launched.
aditya.bhardwaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2017, 20:48   #156
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amey Kulkarni View Post
Surprised to see revision in prices on website again today.

It showed Rs 6.57 Lakhs Ex-Showroom Pune till last week. Today it seems to be Rs 7.47 Lakhs; a good Rs 90K price hike. Wonder what's cooking behind the curtains at Honda.

https://www.honda2wheelersindia.com/cbr650f/price

Cheers,
Amey

I am actually not surprised. I think Honda has been a bit slow in updating the website. The 6.57 is the discounted price which they had to clear the old stock. But they didn't update after the old stock got cleared.

What was even more interesting is that, they took bookings for new 2017 bikes probably at the same discounted price of the old stock. I assume this because I had gone their to get something done on my bike and I checked with them about the old stock. They said it got sold and there was a guy there booking a new bike. So I thought they probably did sell from fresh 2017 bikes at the discounted prices. But I am sure only a few bikes, because then they stopped for GST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya.bhardwaj View Post
Hi Rachit, i confirmed the same with the Delhi Wing World. They are not taking anymore bookings. They informed me to wait till September. As per them, that's when the updated model is getting launched.
Yup, this is what I know as of now as well.

CHEERS!!

Rachit
Rachit.K.Dogra is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote