Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2016, 15:05   #121
Senior - BHPian
 
Red Liner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Oslo, Bangalore
Posts: 1,775
Thanked: 394 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasirkaka View Post
I just received a message from same Showroom in Indiranagar stating the price as follows:
Ex showroom: 671058
Reg & Handling: 106020
On Road: 777078
(30+K Extra for living in Bangalore, where roads are like creators)

With some basic accessories and guards the price would come to around 9L. Not that big value for money!! :(
Which is why after the initial euphoria I am holding off for the rumored KTM twins... I don't know about spending this kind of money on a motor and then taking a drop in it...
Red Liner is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 15:30   #122
BHPian
 
vprabu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chennai
Posts: 127
Thanked: 217 Times
Default Re: Kawasaki Versys 650 launched at Rs. 6.6 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Welcome to the forum and also for getting added to the "Long Queue" of folks waiting to see and preferably book the Versys 650.

For your height, it certainly makes sense to look at the Versys. Infact, I have a feeling you will feel right at home

Just for fun ; creating a list of members who have already booked the bike or are really keen to book it. Add your name to list ; if I missed it

1. Techfreak
2.vprabu
3.Nasirkaka
4. Mobike008
5.Dust_Harl
6. gprajeesh
7. Coplay

7 upcoming V650 ownership reports on forum. Not bad
I have even started a Facebook group (Kawasaki Versys Owners India) and waiting there. Spoke to Kawasaki Chennai, Ashoknagar showroom and asked then if the bike is arriving there today. They are absolutely clueless. Got the usual "will check and call you back" reply. Their KTM showroom is on the first floor and not sure if they will take pain of going down and check. Have to try them directly.
vprabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 15:43   #123
Senior - BHPian
 
dkaile's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Meerut, India
Posts: 2,721
Thanked: 3,240 Times
Default Re: Kawasaki Versys 650 launched at Rs. 6.6 lakh

I would advise discretion to prospective buyers. Though Versys is a good overall package and I like it a lot and am even a prospective buyer, it ain't perfect. I have seen people raving about their bikes initially and drawing many people in and then seen them eventually selling them off after the initial hysteria blows over and reality dawns. Versys needs the LT package because that is what it is primarily built for, Touring... Getting over excited about any new toy, doesn't pay.

Last edited by dkaile : 14th January 2016 at 15:45.
dkaile is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 16:50   #124
BHPian
 
vprabu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chennai
Posts: 127
Thanked: 217 Times
Default Re: Kawasaki Versys 650 launched at Rs. 6.6 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaile View Post
I would advise discretion to prospective buyers. Though Versys is a good overall package and I like it a lot and am even a prospective buyer, it ain't perfect. I have seen people raving about their bikes initially and drawing many people in and then seen them eventually selling them off after the initial hysteria blows over and reality dawns. Versys needs the LT package because that is what it is primarily built for, Touring... Getting over excited about any new toy, doesn't pay.
This is true for anything in this world. Once the initial excitement settles down, the reality strikes hard. Same research went on with Harley purchase too and there are things that can go wrong for just an individual and that may not be generic in nature. In our HOG group, we have people having issues like exhausts pipes scrapping and falling off, engine misfire, wire cuts and pinches stopping the bike en-route etc. We have happy owners as well as those that gave up on the brand. Some are just hanging on to it because it gives them pride owning a HD and the networking opportunities one may get.

Interestingly on Versys 650, whatever research I have personally done in terms of looking at various reviews, ownership reports on the new as well the past models, I have not come across a lot of negatives and to me that seems like a good thing. So, ownership seems hassle free. Next comes how the bike and the ride like each other determines long term relationship or divorce after honeymoon type. A lot of great stuff is found on the Ninja 650 thread as well and there is so much love for that bike too.

Versys seems very versatile as every reviewer mentioned, though it is positioned as a sports tourer. One of my friends had some car bumping off his pannier and he feels our India roads are just not ready for Panniers' as yet. The top box might be a better idea than the side ones.
vprabu is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 16:58   #125
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 12
Thanked: 12 Times
Default Re: Kawasaki Versys 650 launched at Rs. 6.6 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasirkaka View Post
I just received a message from same Showroom in Indiranagar stating the price as follows:
Ex showroom: 671058
Reg & Handling: 106020
On Road: 777078
(30+K Extra for living in Bangalore, where roads are like creators)

With some basic accessories and guards the price would come to around 9L. Not that big value for money!! :(
Thanks Nasirkaka for the update on price. With company accessories I too think it will touch 8.75 - 9 lakh territory.
Of the accessories, I guess we could avoid panniers( Rs60K -70K) as Vierra Terra saddle bags can easily do the touring duties. I estimate that LED fog lamps and Hand guard shell together will cost around 35K (All prices based on Kawasaki Australia website). These are kind of necessary accessories. So a total cost of around Rs8.25 Lakhs can be expected. This when compared to Tiger XR (with similar accessories) will make Versys 650 a fantastic package.
gprajeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 17:04   #126
BHPian
 
nasirkaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 723
Thanked: 342 Times
Default Re: Kawasaki Versys 650 launched at Rs. 6.6 lakh

Quote:
I would advise discretion to prospective buyers. Though Versys is a good overall package and I like it a lot and am even a prospective buyer, it ain't perfect. I have seen people raving about their bikes initially and drawing many people in and then seen them eventually selling them off after the initial hysteria blows over and reality dawns. Versys needs the LT package because that is what it is primarily built for, Touring... Getting over excited about any new toy, doesn't pay.
Converting it to LT using OEM parts may cost another lakh and a half approx.
My guesstimate on conservative side is:
* 2 side panniers with frame: 70K
* knuckle guards: 10K
* Aux lights: 15K
* 12V socket: 5K
* Engine/crash guard, sliders, bobbins, etc:50k

Unless ofcourse we look at other local alternatives aka jugaad!

Versys is been around since 2007, and 2015 model is much improved one (based on reviews ofcourse). Even a couple of India Auto-journos have all praises. Eventually one should be VERY sure of his usage pattern, and buy the bike accordingly, and not at all go by hysteria created. I have seen many acquaintance who have bought bikes like tiger, street triple, etc and sold them within first year, mainly because the usage did not align.

Quote:
With company accessories I too think it will touch 8.75 - 9 lakh territory.
Of the accessories, I guess we could avoid panniers( Rs60K -70K) as Vierra Terra saddle bags can easily do the touring duties. I estimate that LED fog lamps and Hand guard shell together will cost around 35K (All prices based on Kawasaki Australia website). These are kind of necessary accessories. So a total cost of around Rs8.25 Lakhs can be expected. This when compared to Tiger XR (with similar accessories) will make Versys 650 a fantastic package.
Am sure we can manage to fit the KTM India knuckle guard and wrap it black. costs 700rs. The KTM PP ones with aluminium frame is 12k i think. For the LED lights, we can look at CREE or others in same segment. would cost 8-10K for a pair. (been using one on my 390 for 30k kms, without any issues so far). I saw a gentleman getting a similar pair fitted on his ninja 650 a few weeks back at autoservice. Only issue to be checked is warranty, but i guess they already have provision for Aux lights, so no wire tampering would be required. Even 12V sockets are easily available. RE Himalayan is coming-up with a nice set of panniers, possibilities of fitting the same could also be explored. All depends on how OEM or how Jugaadu we wanna be.

Last edited by nasirkaka : 14th January 2016 at 17:18.
nasirkaka is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 22:28   #127
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,005
Thanked: 6,041 Times
Default Re: Kawasaki Versys 650 launched at Rs. 6.6 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaile View Post
I have seen people raving about their bikes initially and drawing many people in and then seen them eventually selling them off after the initial hysteria blows over and reality dawns. Versys needs the LT package because that is what it is primarily built for, Touring... Getting over excited about any new toy, doesn't pay.
Curious to know if you have seen people buying the Versys and regretting it or was that a general statement?

Making it a touring package (LT Version) is purely on the owner and his preference. Not everyone who buys the Versys will load 2 panniers and a top box and go on a 3000kms type of road trips

If I get the Versys, I might not even invest in panniers as it's meant only for hard-core riders who do long trips regularly. I think a top box and couple of economical saddle bags is good for 1000-1500kms round trips

I owned 5 motorcycles in my life-time and never regretted owning any of them, each one of them gave me pleasure at their own level. IHO, It's just a matter of outgrowing them

For e.g. : My first bike was an RX-100 in school and then a Shogun ( have done plenty of Hyd-Pune trips on them during college days and they were the best of my biking days), then moved to a Pulsar 180 then a Bullet 500 then a Bonnie ( not even counting a few scooters in family like Lambretta, Kinectic Honda, LML Vespa at all)

Therefore, buying a motorcycle is as much of a matter of heart as its of mind

I normally go with instinct and gut feeling and for some reason, I never got it wrong. And, I get the same feeling with Versys 650----It will be a bike that can keep you happy for a long time ( I am sure there will be a time to outgrow this bike as well)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasirkaka View Post
With some basic accessories and guards the price would come to around 9L. Not that big value for money!!(
Nasir Bhai, what your stating is a known scenario. Unfortunately, Bangalore is the most expensive city in India to own 4/2 wheelers and it wont be different with any automobile purchase you make

You just have to ask yourself if that 30K-40K difference over your initial estimation of OTR is going to make a dent into your decision? And, you will get your answer

With regards to spending dough on accessories, you can always go slow on it and make the bike your own by customizing it by adding accessories as and when you have budget or need for it

Just my two cents---I think we all are matured enough to know how our hard earned money needs to be spend and we are here on this fabulous forum helping each other with relevant information so we can take an informed decision

I have researched enough and feel this is one bike that can satisfy my key parameters of biking nirvana :

1. Good power and torque for decent cruising speeds
2. Smooth and Vibration free riding pleasure
2. Above average handling
3. 2-up riding
4. Dimensions that suit my big personality
5, Bike that can ride on good tarmac, tackle speed bumps and soak in rough patches with equal ease

What more an average motorcycle riding Joe like me needs?

Good luck gents with your bike shopping---I just hope to god this bike doesn't let me down

Last edited by mobike008 : 14th January 2016 at 22:30.
mobike008 is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2016, 23:33   #128
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mumbai
Posts: 1,893
Thanked: 1,779 Times
Default Re: Kawasaki Versys 650 launched at Rs. 6.6 lakh

Dilemma is Benelli 600 GT with panniers and top box is 7 lacs OTR. So a cool savings of 2 lacs plus online 4 versus parallel twin. Only issue is lack of abs and brand recognition
apachelongbow is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2016, 00:21   #129
Senior - BHPian
 
Urban_Nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Delhi
Posts: 1,207
Thanked: 1,057 Times
Default Re: Kawasaki Versys 650 launched at Rs. 6.6 lakh

^^ I havent ridden either the Versys or the Benelli, but the Versys seems like a much accomplished and versatile bike than the GT. Besides ABS:

- The Benelli weighs a whopping 245 odd KGs
- Ergos are exactly like the street fighter 600i. Same rear set footpegs on a so called adv bike
- Looks are a personal thing but the GT is simply too bloated. The Kawi looks like a supermodel IMO in comparison
- I understand that the Kawi's dimensions are more accomodating of the taller amongst us. Nice!

The GT is basically the 600i with a bigger seat and more plastic. Its not something that has been engineered for its ADV intentions
Urban_Nomad is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2016, 08:36   #130
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mumbai
Posts: 1,893
Thanked: 1,779 Times
Default Re: Kawasaki Versys 650 launched at Rs. 6.6 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Nomad View Post
^^ I havent ridden either the Versys or the Benelli, but the Versys seems like a much accomplished and versatile bike than the GT. Besides ABS:

- The Benelli weighs a whopping 245 odd KGs
- Ergos are exactly like the street fighter 600i. Same rear set footpegs on a so called adv bike
- Looks are a personal thing but the GT is simply too bloated. The Kawi looks like a supermodel IMO in comparison
- I understand that the Kawi's dimensions are more accomodating of the taller amongst us. Nice!

The GT is basically the 600i with a bigger seat and more plastic. Its not something that has been engineered for its ADV intentions

I have ridden the Benelli GT600 as well as the 600i, and I will be looking at the Versys soon. Currently I ride the TB 500. The Benelli weighs in at about 230kgs wet, however the weight distribution is spot on and it is hard to feel the weight unlike a bullet. The ergonomics are for a long distance tourer and the seat/foot peg position is mid mounted, not rear set as you said. I am looking at a touring bike primarily to tour the country in comfort, two up with enough luggage space, and the Benelli fits the bill perfectly albeit a big flaw, lack of ABS. I will not be comfortable to ride a motorcycle on our highways without ABS, it has potential for mishap.
That's why I am forced to choose the Versys even when it has lower power, just because of the safety it offers. Also the reliability of a Kawasaki versus relative unknown of a Benelli makes a difference.
apachelongbow is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2016, 10:56   #131
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 957
Thanked: 969 Times
Default Re: Kawasaki Versys 650 launched at Rs. 6.6 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I owned 5 motorcycles in my life-time and never regretted owning any of them, each one of them gave me pleasure at their own level. IHO, It's just a matter of outgrowing them
Avi mate same pinch I too own 5 motorcycles albeit all RE's. Also each of them is unique for me only difference is I didn't outgrow them or rather RE didn't let me grow up.
Quote:
For e.g. :My first bike was an RX-100 in school and then a Shogun ( have done plenty of Hyd-Pune trips on them during college days and they were the best of my biking days)
Ah! the two stroke bliss, I rode both these motorcycles during my teens. Suzuki Shogun still gives me goose bumps as does the Kawasaki KB125. Truly wonder years man! By the way I became a Kawasaki fanboy after riding the KB100 and KB125 which was an underdog compared to the more popular RX100 and Shogun.
Quote:
Therefore, buying a motorcycle is as much of a matter of heart as its of mind
Yes it is mate, heart comes first and then comes mind. I could see from your rides how your heart rules the mind. In fact when you had mentioned about your riding experience on the Tiger 800 on your Black Bruiser thread. I as a fellow ADV Tourer enthusiast knew it that those class of motorcycles struck a cord with your heart.
Quote:
I normally go with instinct and gut feeling and for some reason, I never got it wrong. And, I get the same feeling with Versys 650----It will be a bike that can keep you happy for a long time ( I am sure there will be a time to outgrow this bike as well)
I believe you have already started thinking about naming your Versys 650. How about "Green Hulk" eh!.
Quote:
Just my two cents---I think we all are matured enough to know how our hard earned money needs to be spend and we are here on this fabulous forum helping each other with relevant information so we can take an informed decision.
It is always better to go step by step and customize the motorcycle as per one's need. The Versys already has pannier mounts so we can also customize panniers with the help of a metal fabricator else go with the factory stuff as an option. Also there will be enough aftermarket options for an incredibly popular motorcycle like Versys 650.
Quote:
I have researched enough and feel this is one bike that can satisfy my key parameters of biking nirvana :

1. Good power and torque for decent cruising speeds
2. Smooth and Vibration free riding pleasure
2. Above average handling
3. 2-up riding
4. Dimensions that suit my big personality
5, Bike that can ride on good tarmac, tackle speed bumps and soak in rough patches with equal ease

What more an average motorcycle riding Joe like me needs?
As you would have experienced mate most of the parallel twin motors have a linear power delivery and a nice healthy torque. These two are the characteristic of an ADV tourer as far as the engine goes(some examples are the Yamaha Super Tenere, Honda Africa Twin, etc). Kawasaki offers some of the smoothest engines on their motorcycles as witnessed by many owners on their Z800 and Ninja's. The Versys is a do-it-all motorcycle and multipurpose for whatever terrain you throw at it. I was always of the thought that we need these kind of motorcycles for touring in a country like India. We have some very good tarmac roads and a lot more broken roads and so called roads. For example I have come across numerous dirt trails and broken roads that will put Dakar rally to shame. If not for my Tbird500's high ground clearance and torquey motor coupled with high capacity fuel tank (while going through remote trails) I would not have dared venture in those places where there is no such thing as a road.

Motorcycles like Versys650 will perform even better and comfortably when one comes across broken village roads in addition to gulping up miles on our highways with adequate cruising speed. Awaiting your buying experience. All the best.

Last edited by navin_v8 : 15th January 2016 at 11:04.
navin_v8 is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2016, 11:41   #132
Team-BHP Support
 
mobike008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 10,005
Thanked: 6,041 Times
Default Re: Kawasaki Versys 650 launched at Rs. 6.6 lakh

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin_v8 View Post
Ah! the two stroke bliss, I rode both these motorcycles during my teens. Suzuki Shogun still gives me goose bumps as does the Kawasaki KB125. Truly wonder years man! By the way I became a Kawasaki fanboy after riding the KB100 and KB125 which was an underdog compared to the more popular RX100 and Shogun.
I still miss the 2-strokes. If not for outright power but, for its music

Rode the KB 125 a lot too during college days. But, Shogun was a beast of those days and I had a lot of fun with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin_v8 View Post
Yes it is mate, heart comes first and then comes mind. I could see from your rides how your heart rules the mind. In fact when you had mentioned about your riding experience on the Tiger 800 on your Black Bruiser thread. I as a fellow ADV Tourer enthusiast knew it that those class of motorcycles struck a cord with your heart.
Your right. I rode the Tiger 800 many times for lot of kms and it pleasantly surprised me as I was under the impression (before I rode it) that a tall bike cannot go too fast nor corner too well but, I use to gape at a fellow rider (50+ age) who used to stick to my tail ( me on my Bonnie) and take corners like me and sometimes overtakes me in corners

I used to be in awe of him. But, when I finally got a few opportunities to ride it then I kind of loved the beautiful triple and how simple it was to ride it and its cornering capabilities were also an eye-opener

So V650 having similar qualities of a Tiger 800 is making me consider it as its nearly half its price for almost similar pleasure

Having said that, I miss my Bonnie like mad and selling it was the worst decision of my life. Maybe if "money god" is happy with me, will buy it again...LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin_v8 View Post
I believe you have already started thinking about naming your Versys 650. How about "Green Hulk" eh!.
Haha! Can't deny that. However, my choice of color was a orange/black or a yellow/black combination. Black would have been my last preference.

But, Kawasaki India apparently didn't dive into my head to have my line of thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin_v8 View Post
As you would have experienced mate most of the parallel twin motors have a linear power delivery and a nice healthy torque. These two are the characteristic of an ADV tourer as far as the engine goes(some examples are the Yamaha Super Tenere, Honda Africa Twin, etc). Kawasaki offers some of the smoothest engines on their motorcycles as witnessed by many owners on their Z800 and Ninja's. The Versys is a do-it-all motorcycle and multipurpose for whatever terrain you throw at it. I was always of the thought that we need these kind of motorcycles for touring in a country like India. We have some very good tarmac roads and a lot more broken roads and so called roads. For example I have come across numerous dirt trails and broken roads that will put Dakar rally to shame. If not for my Tbird500's high ground clearance and torquey motor coupled with high capacity fuel tank (while going through remote trails) I would not have dared venture in those places where there is no such thing as a road.Motorcycles like Versys650 will perform even better and comfortably when one comes across broken village roads in addition to gulping up miles on our highways with adequate cruising speed. Awaiting your buying experience. All the best.
Good to know most of the you think its a capable bike. Let's see how it actually fares when I get a chance to ride it

Last edited by mobike008 : 15th January 2016 at 11:44.
mobike008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2016, 12:11   #133
BHPian
 
nasirkaka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 723
Thanked: 342 Times
Default Re: Kawasaki Versys 650 launched at Rs. 6.6 lakh

Quote:
You just have to ask yourself if that 30K-40K difference over your initial estimation of OTR is going to make a dent into your decision? And, you will get your answer
Decision is already made and 30-40k difference will not really dent it. As you said, Bangalore is an expensive city anyways, and with crumbling transport infrastructure (roads full of mars size creators, and zilch street lights, etc), 40k difference does act as an irritant, esp in the same country. Woudn't mind if the state/city was offering better infra. Else those extra 40ks could be used for must have bike protective accessories.
Quote:
With regards to spending dough on accessories, you can always go slow on it and make the bike your own by customizing it by adding accessories as and when you have budget or need for it
Will have to go glow. Doubt if the kawi folks will have accessories such as panniers for sale immediately. Usually they take time to reach showrooms. Happened with KTMs as well. I would want some basic protector/guard along with the bike. Rest of the stuff can follow later as and when the savings allow.
Quote:
I owned 5 motorcycles in my life-time and never regretted owning any of them, each one of them gave me pleasure at their own level. IHO, It's just a matter of outgrowing them
Wow! same number here.
2002 splendor> 2007 pulsar 150> 2008 machismo 350(profile pic)> 2010 classic 500 > 2013 ktm 390. i did have my share of fun on all the bikes except the pulsar 150, which did not strike a chord with the heart. With machismo 350 i relaised i wanted more power so jumped onto C5 which was also under-powered. And there was no other option in 2010 (not even cbr) in this range. Over time, made numerous mods to the C5 including a 535cc forged german piston, polished head, flat slide mikuni tm 32 carb, K&N, custom exhaust, to name a few and did manage to increase the power, but was let down by handling and braking. Realized this especially after getting used to the 390, So had to part with the C5. Intention was to go for something slightly bigger, and comfortable, and touring oriented. Versys fit the requirement nicely. The decision is not made based on euphoria, but over a long time. Have been following Versys for a while now, and was eagerly waiting for the launch. Infact, i still have the dough safely and separately kept which i received after parting with my C5. Idea was to use that for the next purchase aka Versys. Hoping to have some good time with the Versys, and probably move on to something else in a few years time. Change indeed is the only constant..
nasirkaka is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2016, 18:50   #134
BHPian
 
vprabu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chennai
Posts: 127
Thanked: 217 Times
Default Re: Kawasaki Versys 650 launched at Rs. 6.6 lakh

Just a quick question. Does this guy come with immobilizer? It seems Chennai is getting its bike first in the Adyar showroom and not where I booked. Wondering, if I should have booked there. Cursing myself .

I am planning to visit the showroom tomorrow to take a look. If they allow me to take pictures, I will share them here as well.
vprabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2016, 08:17   #135
BHPian
 
raj.barcode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 674
Thanked: 55 Times
Default

Did check out versys yesterday, it was on display in one of the ktm showrooms.
Seems like a very practical bike.with decent power and bullet proof engine.

Points to consider.
decent looking and amazing road presence.
The color is a bit of a let down as only black is available .
I am close to 6 feet tall but only toes reach the ground, making it one of tallest 650cc bikes around.
Built quality is amazing .
Suspension Adjustments via a knob is amazing feature
Very comfortable for pillion as well

If not for my z800, my money would have been on versys 650

Last edited by raj.barcode : 16th January 2016 at 08:22.
raj.barcode is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rumour: Kawasaki considering a 250cc Versys sadsack Motorbikes 5 23rd October 2016 12:39
The Green Assassin - My 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650 narula123 Superbikes & Imports 318 19th September 2016 11:50
Kawasaki Versys 1000 launched at Rs 12.9 lakh theredliner Superbikes & Imports 3 3rd March 2016 03:33
Kawasaki Versys 650 - Coming to India? vipinmishra Superbikes & Imports 160 24th December 2015 14:23
Kawasaki to bring Versys 1000, ER-6n to India Aditya Superbikes & Imports 29 6th February 2015 10:16


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 23:15.

Copyright 2000 - 2016, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks