Team-BHP - Looking for Dual Sports...BMW F650, KLR 650, Suzuki Vstrom
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Superbikes & Imports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/)
-   -   Looking for Dual Sports...BMW F650, KLR 650, Suzuki Vstrom (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superbikes-imports/23059-looking-dual-sports-bmw-f650-klr-650-suzuki-vstrom.html)

Hey guys me and one of my friend are looking to buy a "Dual Sports" motobike..."BMW F650, KLR 650, Suzuki Vstrom "... since we are into touring...these bikes will help us travel more:)

So any inputs would be great.. looking forward for the information... thank you guys

Lohith

Good luck with the hunt. The F650 should be a bit easier to find as it was sold here. Maybe Gerard would be able to help you out, as he seem's to know almost all the F650 owners (in mumbai).

I believe another member here - adilkhan had his Vstorm up for sale as well a while back, but then that's in an entirely difference price range.

OFF TOPIC:Hey Rtech, i believe adilkhan does'nt post much any more, did see his fleet one evening along with a common friend.

Great stuffs he Has.Car enthusiast to the core i should say.

hi theres a F650 lying in our building rotting away to glory was planning to ask the owner is he planning to sell it but have not been able to get in touch with him:Frustrati,bye the way what will be a reasonable price for the bike,the bike has not moved from its place for the past 2yrs i think so but has a bike cover on it

yogi, you might end up paying more for the parts for that motorcycle in your building than the motorcycle. Its not moved in two years, and the generally an import is never in perfect shape in our country (i said generally), and BMW parts are difficult to source and from what i have heard are really expensive too. You needto get that thoroughly checked up if you wanna buy it.

manson.

Thanx Rtech.. will try to get in touch with them...
and Yogi.. what a sin ...a monster parked for 2 years....sad sad... i agree with manson... u never know how the condition is.... and yae mainting it would be expensive..

Hi yogi1771 ,lohithrao,
I'll be will to check it out for you if you want! Where about would this be? Not near the airport?

Rgds

Dude, A used Indian invoiced BMW 650 will cost about 2.5 while a Vstrom will work out to close to 7 since this would have to be new or slightly used. So please give a budget, then can work something out for you.

How about a honda hornet 600 ? .. are they available 2nds in mumbai or somewhere? what would be expected price ?

here you go!!

97 Suzuki DR 800 S for Sale at Bikez Free Motorcycle Classifieds

motorcycle specifications:

1997 Suzuki DR 800 S specifications and pictures

manson.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerardfdz (Post 411331)
Hi yogi1771 ,lohithrao,
I'll be will to check it out for you if you want! Where about would this be? Not near the airport?

Rgds

hi gerardfdz no this bike is in dadar(e) will let u know once i get to meet the owner and is he ready to sell it

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson (Post 412057)

Hey Manson ,seems like a good site ...any idea how reliable would these ads be? I mean , would the papers be clean etc.? Am planning to go in for a 400 or a 600 in a few months so just wanted to know .

Thanks

A lot of ads on the site are put up by a certain agent/dealer, and that too for bikes that do not belong to him, or are with him.
Quite a few of the other ads are useful.
Documents and Motorcycle can always be verified once you touch base with the seller.

manson.

Thanks bro, had some questions for u so pm'ed u .

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson (Post 412135)
A lot of ads on the site are put up by a certain agent/dealer, and that too for bikes that do not belong to him, or are with him.
Quite a few of the other ads are useful.
Documents and Motorcycle can always be verified once you touch base with the seller.

manson.

What about the papers? are the papers on these bikes clean? I mean from you guys experience normally how are the papers?