Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29th June 2008, 19:26   #61
Senior - BHPian
 
straight6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,342
Thanked: 112 Times
Default

I'm not riding any of those!
straight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2008, 09:59   #62
BHPian
 
insaneroller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 502
Thanked: 209 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblader85 View Post
Hey insaneroller, was nice meeting you today morning, did u click any snaps of both our bikes together? Guys, it was my Busa v/s his 14R today morning
Howz it going dude. Good to catch up & rip early morning. That was a good ride & shoot. Just clicked a few snaps from my phone. Will post them in some time.

@straight6, dude sorry couldnt catch up on saturday night. was quite smashed, so taking out the monster would be been a death wish. V'll hook up soon.
insaneroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2008, 10:48   #63
BHPian
 
insaneroller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 502
Thanked: 209 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblader85 View Post
Hey insaneroller, was nice meeting you today morning, did u click any snaps of both our bikes together? Guys, it was my Busa v/s his 14R today morning
Snaps of both the monsters together. looking forward for the article.
Attached Thumbnails
My Monster ZZR1400 Ninja-busa-vs-zzr14.jpg  

My Monster ZZR1400 Ninja-zzr14-vs-busa.jpg  

insaneroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2008, 11:11   #64
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 949
Thanked: 23 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneroller View Post
Howz it going dude. Good to catch up & rip early morning. That was a good ride & shoot. Just clicked a few snaps from my phone. Will post them in some time.

@straight6, dude sorry couldnt catch up on saturday night. was quite smashed, so taking out the monster would be been a death wish. V'll hook up soon.
insaneroller:
Guys, please ride safe: that's an unforgiving machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneroller View Post
dudes, you guys havent seen the difference in the rims. Anyways, thank god the bike is insane & not the same one. Just came back from a nice rip. 220kmph, clocked on a really short stretch.

@I'm 99% sure netchef is spot on.
insaneroller:
Sir: I didn't mean to cause any controversy. Shall reserve my comments next time round. In the ultimate analysis, it matters little where ones ride originated compared with how much you derive out of her.

I would love some pics especially of your last ride with your buddy on the Busa.
netchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2008, 11:44   #65
BHPian
 
insaneroller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 502
Thanked: 209 Times
Default

Dont worry about it mate. no controversy. doesnt matter really. But I asked the dudes who I bought the bike from, & they said its not the speedrun 14R & took someone's name, which i've forgotten. However, this one is from Bangalore. Not that I need to clear anything, but just thought what the heck, might as well clear the quarries.
Cheer!
insaneroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2008, 15:49   #66
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 949
Thanked: 23 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneroller View Post
Dont worry about it mate. no controversy. doesnt matter really. But I asked the dudes who I bought the bike from, & they said its not the speedrun 14R & took someone's name, which i've forgotten. However, this one is from Bangalore. Not that I need to clear anything, but just thought what the heck, might as well clear the quarries.
Cheer!
insaneroller:
Oh, thanks. That's a huge relief. Hate to ever think I've offended anyone.
BTW lovely pics of the two brutes with horns locked, pawing the dirt and glaring into each others eyes.
netchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2008, 20:27   #67
Team-BHP Support
 
manson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,547
Thanked: 2,031 Times
Default

Kartik, the busa is literally begging for aftermarket cans!!!!

manson.
manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2008, 21:18   #68
Senior - BHPian
 
danlalan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: mumbai,JUHU
Posts: 1,597
Thanked: 133 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
I really hope you guys are not going crazy street racing on these.

manson.
Never seen them do that. they are all sane riders and know the consequenses.

Saw Mickhails gixxer 1000 last night. Looks really nice. This iam sure will intimidated anku to sell his 954 and go in for a bigger bike.

Love the pics you guys have taken. Bikes look mean...

So this mean you guys can have a T-bhp photoshoot soon then..with so many bikes it'll be a treat for us.

1) Anku 954
2) Mikhails gsx-r 1000
3) Montu's 600 rr
4) Paras's 600 rr
5) the other R6
6) Manson's Trace
2 of you guys + others...
danlalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2008, 12:16   #69
Team-BHP Support
 
manson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,547
Thanked: 2,031 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
Never seen them do that. they are all sane riders and know the consequenses.
I have ridden with anku enough to know that now, was just reconfirming!
So, michail's got a gixxer now, nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
So this mean you guys can have a T-bhp photoshoot soon then..with so many bikes it'll be a treat for us.

1) Anku 954
2) Mikhails gsx-r 1000
3) Montu's 600 rr
4) Paras's 600 rr
5) the other R6
6) Manson's Trace
2 of you guys + others...
The rains aren't the gonna let this happen anytime soon. But Trace, now thats quite a name! I'l take it

manson.
manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2008, 12:35   #70
Senior - BHPian
 
normally_crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 4,367
Thanked: 387 Times
Default

The place where the pictures are taken, is it the Palm Beach Road ? NRI Complex in Nerul ?

Looks familiar.
normally_crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2008, 12:51   #71
BHPian
 
Fireblader85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 208
Thanked: 111 Times
Default

Gautam, theres a signal just before palm beach road ends, we took a right there and went straight in
Fireblader85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2008, 13:53   #72
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2,455
Thanked: 64 Times
Default

Congrats buddy! Enjoy and ride safely.
Jayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2008, 15:41   #73
BHPian
 
insaneroller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 502
Thanked: 209 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Congrats buddy! Enjoy and ride safely.
Thanks mate. Your name suggests that u got the busa. Should catch up sometime for a nice rip. I'm keen to have a good busa rider go head to head with the 14R. It'll be a good street test. Have seen too many reviews, but want to test out the world most powerful & fastest production bike
insaneroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th July 2008, 15:54   #74
BHPian
 
insaneroller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 502
Thanked: 209 Times
Default

Some changes coming up for the Monster. Racefit or Tsukigi exhaust system to be installed within a month. Now thats going to be a power boost & insane sound. The experiments begin
insaneroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st July 2008, 12:25   #75
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 949
Thanked: 23 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaneroller View Post
Some changes coming up for the Monster. Racefit or Tsukigi exhaust system to be installed within a month. Now thats going to be a power boost & insane sound. The experiments begin
insaneroller:
Lovely, mate. Tsukigi is only a name to me, and quite a rare one at that, so I'd love your feedback. Is it a carbon fibre can? Your bike takes two, making it twice the cost.
netchef is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pics: Monster Jam - Monster Trucks with 1,500 horsepower! Twinn Int'l Motorsport 17 14th April 2015 05:53
Monster Trucks at the Monster Jam 2012 - IZOD Center troublemaker The International Automotive Scene 3 28th November 2012 15:08
Ducati Monster 796 Vs Yamaha FZ1 EDIT - Bought A Red Monster shayne Superbikes & Imports 130 10th February 2012 15:40
2012 Kawasaki Ninja ZZR1400/ZX14R Facelift - Revealed! Scorcher Superbikes & Imports 6 21st October 2011 03:38
ZZR1400 (ZX-14) is it hot or what? nitroxx Super-Cars & Imports in India 9 12th June 2007 11:33


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:35.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks