Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 9th September 2008, 17:45   #16
Team-BHP Support
 
manson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 3,547
Thanked: 2,035 Times
Default

If i remember correctly, it was a Yoshimura full exhaust system. It was unregistered back then.

manson.
manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2008, 09:20   #17
BHPian
 
inder_s1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 238
Thanked: 36 Times
Default

One more Q guyz..

There is a Hayabusa , which is 4 months old. My family friend skided and had some nasty bruises, since then not used and wants to sell.

Well, I havn't met this guy to know the actual fact, got this info from my parents. Will be going to his place to check it out next weekend.

What do you think the price should be if:

1. There are lots of scratches and one of the rear view mirrors gone

2. There is a little damage to Chassis
inder_s1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2008, 11:23   #18
Senior - BHPian
 
Ajaybiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,354
Thanked: 140 Times
Default

Check the bike then let us know as replacing the complete fairing will cost you bomb also damaged chasis in not good for high speed handeling.Cant comment but try to get in the range of 3-4L max as its accidental bike.
Ajaybiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th September 2008, 12:51   #19
Senior - BHPian
 
straight6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,342
Thanked: 112 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inder_s1 View Post
One more Q guyz..

There is a Hayabusa , which is 4 months old. My family friend skided and had some nasty bruises, since then not used and wants to sell.

Well, I havn't met this guy to know the actual fact, got this info from my parents. Will be going to his place to check it out next weekend.

What do you think the price should be if:

1. There are lots of scratches and one of the rear view mirrors gone

2. There is a little damage to Chassis
Ah, now that's a typical Bangalore bike. Avoid it!

Just buy the ZX-9R.
straight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2008, 12:41   #20
BHPian
 
inder_s1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 238
Thanked: 36 Times
Default

Thanks all.

Checking out the ZX-9R this weekend. Will post later with pics and impression on the bike etcc.
inder_s1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2008, 17:38   #21
BHPian
 
praful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 977
Thanked: 436 Times
Default

Are we talking about the Baby Ninja Kwacker is launching alongwith Bajaj?

If so remember the legendary reliability of Bajaj and that 50% of this babe is going to be localized before its hits the showrooms.!
praful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2008, 11:19   #22
BHPian
 
inder_s1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 238
Thanked: 36 Times
Default

Guyz,

This deal is cancelled.

I had been to Shirdi and this person was supposed to come and show the bike as promised. But he didnt turn up.

Reason Given: Rain

otherwise , my friend was ready with cash to get this bike.

MODS: Please close this thread.

Last edited by inder_s1 : 18th September 2008 at 11:20.
inder_s1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2008, 17:20   #23
Senior - BHPian
 
straight6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,342
Thanked: 112 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inder_s1 View Post
Guyz,

This deal is cancelled.

I had been to Shirdi and this person was supposed to come and show the bike as promised. But he didnt turn up.

Reason Given: Rain

otherwise , my friend was ready with cash to get this bike.

MODS: Please close this thread.
Rain is a pretty valid reason. Why does the deal have to be cancelled?
straight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2008, 19:46   #24
BHPian
 
inder_s1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 238
Thanked: 36 Times
Default

Well.. he was trying to make a deal on this one since a month, but for some reason or the other it kept on getting delayed.

When got a chance, waited to meet up with this person but didnt turn up on the day when there was no rain , then the next day there was a drizzle and he couldnt make it.

My friend kinda wants a bike asap. Anyways, we are checking out some bikes here in Bangalore , when he saw a Fazer 1000cc naked bike and fell in love with powerful naked bikes.

Right now, we are looking for a naked bike 500cc onwards.
inder_s1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2008, 05:45   #25
Senior - BHPian
 
straight6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,342
Thanked: 112 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inder_s1 View Post
Well.. he was trying to make a deal on this one since a month, but for some reason or the other it kept on getting delayed.

When got a chance, waited to meet up with this person but didnt turn up on the day when there was no rain , then the next day there was a drizzle and he couldnt make it.

My friend kinda wants a bike asap. Anyways, we are checking out some bikes here in Bangalore , when he saw a Fazer 1000cc naked bike and fell in love with powerful naked bikes.

Right now, we are looking for a naked bike 500cc onwards.
The Fazer 1000 is a good choice keeping in mind that its going to be launched here next year.
straight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2008, 10:16   #26
BHPian
 
inder_s1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 238
Thanked: 36 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight6 View Post
The Fazer 1000 is a good choice keeping in mind that its going to be launched here next year.
Wow.........Do you know when exactly < Which month> is it coming to India and what would be the approx. price?
inder_s1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2008, 17:59   #27
Senior - BHPian
 
straight6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Bombay
Posts: 2,342
Thanked: 112 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inder_s1 View Post
Wow.........Do you know when exactly < Which month> is it coming to India and what would be the approx. price?
It will be launched in the second or third quarter of '09. I'm sure the price will be around the same as R1. Maybe a little less.
straight6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R - My First Sportsbike. 52,000 kms on the clock. UPDATE: Sold! n_aditya Motorbikes 598 10th November 2017 23:42
The Ninja & me - 2015 Kawasaki Ninja 650! IronH4WK Superbikes & Imports 129 9th May 2017 10:31
Kawasaki Z250SL, Vulcan S and Ninja ZX-6R 636 coming to India //M Superbikes & Imports 33 24th October 2016 08:30
Kawasaki Z1000 and Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs. 12.5 lakh JayPrashanth Superbikes & Imports 66 9th October 2015 18:32


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:36.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks