Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports

Old 11th May 2009, 20:41   #31
Senior - BHPian

I think you're having a lot of lowsides. Bad suspension set-up probably? Are these street class bikes or factory bikes?

I can agree with your sentiments regarding street riding. I wish such a decision was possible here.
quickdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 20:51   #32
BHPian

Thats the rear sets ( pegs) scraping the ground . i was coming in the corner very hot .
snoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 21:10   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoop View Post
My crash in the last race of the season( bike 52) ,but still managed to win the championship !
Dear Snoop, Glad to have you in the TEAM,I can say we have a champ in the TEAM. Now win or not win but good to read your next thread later which indicate you are not HURT badly in the fall the rider behind you also had a fall similar to you at the same time as Ican see in the photos. From photos it appears to be a bike skidded or miscalculation please tell more about it.
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 22:43   #34
BHPian

Hi Iqbal, the frist fall i had was when i lost the front end of the bike in that sharp corner
and the guy behind me was so close that he had to break to avoid me and he too lost his front end and the same goes for the guy behind so we all three crashed in the same manner.
The 2 fall was in race two when i was catching the guy in front and we were coming from the fastest corner on the circut which is around 200 kms and just as i was about to turn in i lost the rear of the bike leaning it a little more than i should have , thats when you can see the sparks at that moment the bike is sliding on the pegs and has lost the rear ..good shots thou

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
I think you're having a lot of lowsides. Bad suspension set-up probably? Are these street class bikes or factory bikes?

I can agree with your sentiments regarding street riding. I wish such a decision was possible here.

Nothing wrong with suspension i can asure you the sparks are from the pegs grinding on the ground after the rear of the bike has lost its grip so the bike is sliding on the pegs for a while before she goes under me .
happs most of the times ,its all part of racing !

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 15 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post

Also use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts.

Last edited by Jaggu : 11th May 2009 at 23:01. Reason: Use multi quotes, back to back posts
Old 11th May 2009, 22:56   #35
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on the win, snoop nice ride you have there, the cbr is awesome bike.I it prepared by HRC? or they sponsor you?
dinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 23:00   #36
Senior - BHPian

Very good sir , Keep it up . Congrats BTW . . Do you have any street bikes ,we can drool upon .
black12rr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2009, 09:26   #37
BHPian

I'm a Honda factory rider ,HRC is not in the picture hope so some day ,thats big money !
i dont have any street bikes coz i dont ride on the streets left that long ago its only racing on the track .
Old 12th May 2009, 14:57   #38
BHPian

Congrats on winning the Championship...

BTW what happened to the other rider on white R1..Looks like he is very badly hurt..
syedhafeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2009, 15:22   #39
BHPian

He was taken to hospital he took a bump on his head and went unconscious he was alright late and did return to the track to meet us but was in a state of shock and din`t remember anything.