Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports

Old 18th December 2010, 21:18   #46
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssYouWe View Post
Of all the bikes in those pics, the one I most wish to ride is the Bonneville.

More pics would be great Ram!
As you wish, here are a few more from last Friday ride

Hope you like them

Best Regards & Drive/Ride Safe

Ram
Attached Thumbnails
Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai. EDIT - Now in Bangalore, India.-image0051.jpg  

Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai. EDIT - Now in Bangalore, India.-image0052.jpg  

Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai. EDIT - Now in Bangalore, India.-image0053.jpg  

Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai. EDIT - Now in Bangalore, India.-image0054.jpg  

r_nairtvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2011, 13:59   #47
BHPian

Dear Mr.Ram,

Shahul here (if you remember from our meet last year). Thats a wonderful bike there. I am all for one and looking at the trips you people have made, I should be applying for my bike license soon. Why don't we meet up sometime? I reckon we should get-together sometime like last year.

In the meanwhile, ride safe!

Cheers
Champion
Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2011, 14:23   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion View Post
Dear Mr.Ram,

Shahul here (if you remember from our meet last year). Thats a wonderful bike there. I am all for one and looking at the trips you people have made, I should be applying for my bike license soon. Why don't we meet up sometime? I reckon we should get-together sometime like last year.

In the meanwhile, ride safe!

Cheers
Champion
Shahul, Hope you are doing fine. Get your bike license soon, then we will meet more often.

How is your LC doing. Are you in to the Off-Road group now? If so please do post the photos in the UAE Off Road Threads if you so wish.

Will try and meet up soon.

Regards & Drive/Ride Safe

Ram
Old 5th March 2011, 17:40   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_nairtvm View Post
Shahul, Hope you are doing fine. Get your bike license soon, then we will meet more often.

How is your LC doing. Are you in to the Off-Road group now? If so please do post the photos in the UAE Off Road Threads if you so wish.

Will try and meet up soon.

Regards & Drive/Ride Safe

Ram
My LC is doing fine, although I have not been an active member of any desert trip for sometime now. The reasons are 1) my cousin sold his Jeep Wrangler and 2) I bought another vehicle now. The Chevrolet Lumina. However I shall put up the trips we made earlier this year on the LC. Its like when I drive the Lumina, I don't like driving the LC. So the LC just lies in my garage and Dada drives her when he is around.

I had seen this other member who had invited members for a meet. We could put up with one. What say Sir?

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...-bhp-meet.html (Dubai Team-BHP meet)

Cheers
Champion
Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2011, 22:13   #50
Senior - BHPian

Default Triumph Bonneville - My Ride in Dubai - 10 K KM Report

Hello All,

Just completed tht 10,000 KM on my Bonnie.

I am really impressed at the "nil" (almost) maintenance costs incurred till date.

Only one oil changes at 5000 km. Since Filter in excellent condition I was advised by experts not to change the filter now.

The reason I am impressed - All tell me that European Bike technology these days is termed by many as all performance and needing attention and maintenance always. Our rides have been high speed runs mostly with speeds averaging above 120-140 KMPH. Bike is still doing great after 2 years is something good to say the least.

I think that below the retro look there is a modern machine there in the Bonnie

I am posting a few shots from our last weekend outing

Hope you like them

Ram
Attached Thumbnails
Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai. EDIT - Now in Bangalore, India.-image0081.jpg  

Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai. EDIT - Now in Bangalore, India.-image0082.jpg  

Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai. EDIT - Now in Bangalore, India.-image0083.jpg  

Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai. EDIT - Now in Bangalore, India.-image0084.jpg  

Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai. EDIT - Now in Bangalore, India.-image0085.jpg  

Old 20th April 2011, 23:25   #51
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai - New Ridding Mate

Hello all,

One of the fellow weekend ridders has bought a Ducati Diavel. So for the last weekend ride Bonnie had the company of spanking brand new mean looking machine.

Hope you like the new addition to the group

Ram
Attached Thumbnails
Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai. EDIT - Now in Bangalore, India.-image0142.jpg  

Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai. EDIT - Now in Bangalore, India.-image0141.jpg  

Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai. EDIT - Now in Bangalore, India.-image0138.jpg  

Triumph Bonneville - My New Ride in Dubai. EDIT - Now in Bangalore, India.-image0136.jpg  

Old 4th May 2011, 20:46   #52
BHPian

The Bonneville takes the cake, seriously.

Scores in every department for me.

Stunning pics and location bro, wishing you many thousand miles on that beautiful bike!
mandheers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2011, 04:20   #53
BHPian

Is it just me or does the Bonneville look way classier than the Diavel (there's somehow something too plasticky about the Diavel, and the new VMax)..

Congrats Ram.. she gonna love you long time!
DevilsOwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2011, 09:23   #54
Senior - BHPian

^
Absolutely echo your sentiments. The Diavel looks like an overgrown oaf. It lacks the finesse of the Bonneville.
EssYouWe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2011, 21:47   #55
Senior - BHPian

Congrats there! What a wonderfull machine you got there. I'm a big fan of Jap inline fours and generally nothing else impresses me. But the sole is exception is Bonneville. I have always been a big fan of this m'cycle. There is something about this bike. Timeless, evergreen, classic English design, may be. I think Triumph should seriously consider launching this bike in India. In fact, in 60s/70s Triumph were present in India.
pgsagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2011, 02:12   #56
Senior - BHPian

Mandheer Thanks for your kind words

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsOwn View Post
Is it just me or does the Bonneville look way classier than the Diavel (there's somehow something too plasticky about the Diavel, and the new VMax)..
Thanks DO. By the way the VMax is not new its actually a 2007 model. The Dhakkar Sticker is a custom job with few after market Touring add ons. Its a nice bike for long hauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssYouWe View Post
^
Absolutely echo your sentiments. The Diavel looks like an overgrown oaf. It lacks the finesse of the Bonneville.
EYW, thanks for your thoughts about Bonnie. But Diavel is a really serious bike and in no way an oaf. With over 150 bhp its a serious performer with smooth silky ride quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgsagar View Post
Congrats there! What a wonderfull machine you got there. I'm a big fan of Jap inline fours and generally nothing else impresses me. But the sole is exception is Bonneville. I have always been a big fan of this m'cycle. There is something about this bike. Timeless, evergreen, classic English design, may be. I think Triumph should seriously consider launching this bike in India. In fact, in 60s/70s Triumph were present in India.
I echo your sentiments about the T being launched in India,

Ram
Old 7th May 2011, 02:41   #57
BHPian

You're welcome Ram! About the Vmax I was referring to the new one they launched sometime back as compared to the older one (it isnt part of your pictures)
DevilsOwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2011, 12:06   #58
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_nairtvm View Post

EYW, thanks for your thoughts about Bonnie. But Diavel is a really serious bike and in no way an oaf. With over 150 bhp its a serious performer with smooth silky ride quality.
My comparison is limited to looks. The Diavel is a legend in its own right, but for me, it doesn't hold a candle to the Bonneville as far as looks are concerned.
EssYouWe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2011, 02:45   #59
BHPian

The iPhone application rocks!!

Few more pics from my phone, taken a couple of weeks back. The iron is at the California superbike skool at Yas.
Attached Images

TJ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2011, 00:10   #60
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ06 View Post
The iPhone application rocks!!

Few more pics from my phone, taken a couple of weeks back. The iron is at the California superbike skool at Yas.
F

Thanks. You should have put in the Scrambler as well here

Thanks and Best Regards

Drive/Ride Safe

Ram