Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > Motorbikes > Superbikes & Imports

Old 2nd February 2006, 10:20   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suyog_007
Hey bro thats great n good to see your bike in fully done congrats man n hopoe to see u soon with ur bike at the speed run popping the longest whellie right dude
yeah its good news, but registration is still pending, am trying hard to do it as soon as possible,
hmmm well i doubt i'll pull longest wheelie on that bike, cuz its really powerful, and i am kind off scared to do that but in any case if i get my hands on it, i'll definately pop wheelies,
but i'll defintely pop my longest wheelie on my own and well-known Chetak popularly known as (B.M.W.)
wheelieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2006, 17:08   #32
BHPian

hey just came from RTO,tardeo, my registration will take more than 15 days, ggggrrrrrrrr!!!!
Old 3rd February 2006, 00:56   #33
BHPian

yeah dude anyways will just love to see the longest wheelie on ur B.M.W in the speed run n 15 days thats toooooooooooo long n are they sure that they will give your regestration number in 15 days because u know na that these Govt offices are very very SLOWWWWWWWW..........
Suyog_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2006, 10:21   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suyog_007
yeah dude anyways will just love to see the longest wheelie on ur B.M.W in the speed run n 15 days thats toooooooooooo long n are they sure that they will give your regestration number in 15 days because u know na that these Govt offices are very very SLOWWWWWWWW..........
i know 25 days left for the speed run, may be its too long for you,, but its short for me, i have to practice alot for my event,
i hope i get my XR registered so that i can get it for the speed run.